Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-09-2019, 05:50 AM
Seeker

Did someone else felt it?

Hi everyone,

Between 4 and 5 pm (-5 time zone), today, Friday 20, something happened. I can't pinpoint what exactly but it was a lot of anger and pain.. is there anyone else who felt it? I need to know if it happens to someone close to me or if it was something in the spiritual realms... that was a lot of energy for someone close to me...

Thank you

Last edited by McGregor : 21-09-2019 at 08:33 AM.
Old 21-09-2019, 01:02 PM
Pathfinder
It may have something to do with the Middle East. There is a lot of rage there right now and we may be seeing the beginnings of a major war; perhaps the first use of atomic weapons since the end of WW2. There were times during WW2 that I felt something such as you described. Strong focused physical emotions often affect the spiritual realm.
Old 21-09-2019, 07:21 PM
Seeker

hoodat, this is a really interesting point:) I have no idea if an atomic weapon was used during that period of time but it would not surprise me... Actually someone was promoted to a different military grade after that event... but not in this realms...

Later yesterday night I found the answer to my question. It happens in the spiritual realms and it's the first time something like that ever happens. Actually no one tough it would be possible...

I am actually surprised only one person reply but less than 50 peoples saw the post so fare... So I will give more time:) I know a lot of people felt it... I gave that time zone because I felt it happen there, not because it's my time zone. For the 4 people that saw the original post before I corrected it, the -7 is my time zone and I felt it a 2-3 pm mountain time.

Everyone born under a specific zodiac sign should have felt it.. also everyone allies with that sign may have felt something weird going on... Google has a timezone converter.. use it to know what was your time when it happens... Think about your day and your feeling... The pain was the smaller feeling and the dominant feeling was intense anger... rage... Try to remember if out of nowhere you have been more irritable during that period of time... Depend on people the size of the window could have changed a bit because we feel thing differently and it can take some time before we realize something changed or calm down... but it is definitely around that time... Try to remember if you have been more short with people around you or if those people gave you weird negative vibes... if you can think of something like that... try to remember what was the cause and if the same event happens next week at the same time, think if you will react the same way... This is the tough pattern I went through to realize something has happened :) I am not from that zodiac sign and I was really lost and scared when I felt it... I was really worried about my close one and I had to contact a few people... this is why it took me so long to write the post...

If you were sleeping, you may also have had really weird dream.. try to remember them...

I am really curious to find out how many of you felt it and are actually open enough share your experience. Please don't be shy:) worst-case scenario people will think I am the crazy one, not you:;)

Thank you:)
Old 22-09-2019, 02:03 AM
Pathfinder
I am in Central Pennsylvania, and YES i felt it... actually the anger was very difficult to ground, and then it felt like a great despair.
Old 22-09-2019, 05:20 AM
Seeker

Thank you seedofglight,

It feels really great to finally find a forum with people that have abilities and are open to talk about it:)
Old 22-09-2019, 06:00 PM
Pathfinder

I felt it too. I stopped watching the news but whenever I feel something that doesn't feel right, that's when I look at the news and be like ya that's what it was!

My sensitivity is more connected to natural disasters. sometimes not fun... at all! lol
Old 23-09-2019, 12:23 AM
Seeker

No worries traveler1001, it will not be in the news:) That was not a natural disaster :) Well I can't say for sure anything else happen during that period of time, but what we felt, it was not a natural disaster;) Let say a powerful spirit who accumulated a lot of negative energy since over a long period of time finally snaps and a lot of that negative energy was released. That spirit didn't turn dark or will not be punished because he was able to control himself up to a certain point:) It could have been a way worst... A few things have been put in place to prevent an event like that to happen again:) All the negative echo should be under control now:)

I want to add, it's really important we listen to our feeling and our inner voice... I know a lot of people that saw the post over the weekend felt the event and didn't have time or the intention to say anything about it and it's ok:) I am sad about the one that felt it but made the choice to brush it away. If we can learn something from this even it would be, listening to your feeling and your environment is a huge part of our spiritual journey. We can choose to go through it the way we want as long as we feel comfortable with. But please, for your own sake, never ignore or fight those feeling:)
Old 11-10-2019, 03:55 AM
Knower

it was me.
Old 19-11-2019, 06:28 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by CcolTonS7
it was me.

sorry about this ^ I realize now it was a little insensitive. it was suppose to be a light hearted joke--wrote it while I was smoking some herb.