Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 31-08-2019, 07:55 AM
BlackfoxNZ

the very breakable bond between astral and physical body

So from my experience in looking online 100% of the websites and posts I’ve seen all day that when you leave you body you are connected by a silver cord which is quoted as being “unbreakable”
1, first question is how many people believe this is the case?
2, I’ve had a experience where I was about to travel and scanned the house I live in and detected a large entity with a staff while at the same time I received a very clear warning that leaving my body would allow this being to cut and completely destroy my astral body including everything attached to it. I thought about using stealth to bypass it but was warned again that I was not to do anything while such entity was nearby, this entity was even noticed by “low frequency entities” which left the area leaving me to assume that even the entities that would attack people are afraid of this large entity, the glimpse I got of this entity made it appear something like what people call the grim reaper but with noticeable differences such as: the body was not a skeleton, it was very bulky. The entity also had its arm morphed into a blade like energy which was fairly dense it could do damage if in contact with another entities energy fields and/or astral body,
So the question is how many entities are known to have the skills to detach beings such as humans from there body’s?
3, has anyone ever encountered such a entity before or know of such entity’s existing?
Old 31-08-2019, 11:34 AM
Master
I think it's a good idea to stay in the vehicle at all times. Bit like when you do one of those drive through safari parks.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:08 AM
Seeker

I haven't encountered anything like that, but I also believe our expectations play a big role in what we encounter. So, I don't think you have anything to truly fear, but there is fear holding you back at some level. However, you might want to do some work to raise your energy level. Also, saying some positive affirmations and calling on a helper guardian would be helpful. You might want to address what you think entity is there for in a meditation.
Old 19-09-2019, 09:25 PM
Seeker

Hi,

Always trust your inner voice and your fear, those will keep you alive longer and better...

That thread you describe is easy to break if not protected.. usually, when you exit your body it stays attach automatically but you can change the location if you want to... just look under you and you will see thread you can pull and attach... if someone from this realms touches you at that connection place while you travel... you will meet an angel you may not be ready to meet yet...

Now I am not too sure what is what you saw... but there are few things you should do before you explore... First get a cat... they are really good traveller and helper... your cat will teach you a lot... also to be safe when you travel, you will need a guardian... this is a spirit that will be attracted to your energy and protect you it doesn't matter what... a guardian will even sacrifice his own life to keep you alive if he has to but I hope it will never happen... in exchange, he will feed off the residual energy you have in while you sleep... that make them stronger and it is done in a really healthy way for both of you... mine let me borrow some of his time to time when the day gets really long and harder... he also helps a lot to organise my tough and reduce my day to day stress... you will develop a good relationship with your guardian and it will not only help you in the spiritual realms or where ever you like to travel. but keep in mind a guardian will not follow you if you choose to travel in purgatory... this is not their place...

the tricky part is to find your guardian, you need to exit your body... the guardian will be attracted per your energy but you don't need to go fare... only need to get his attention... you may also get the attention of another thing in the main time... seem like you already did, unfortunately... but if you stay close to your body or in the limit of it, dark energy, demon and the other bad thing, they can't do a lot... this is more about scaring you and feeding out of negative energy...

Bonus fact, that thread of your, you will also notice it all around you... it's let a footprint whenever you travel in this realm or the spiritual one... it will be found all over the place you visited in this life and the past life... if you follow it, you may unlock memories from the past... People that have been made from the same thread will leave an oddly similar footprint and you may also cross there footprint...
I am currently trying to contact one of my cast, she found me first but she is so shy lol. And the spirit of my current girlfriend is really dominant in the house... she is also scared of her:/ well I hope she will get over it soon, I have good friends among my other cast and my girlfriend can be scaring in her Aries outfit but she is a healer and a really nice person...

I hope I answer your question. Feel free to contact me if you need to know more. better be safe than sorry;)
Old 19-09-2019, 09:25 PM
Seeker

Hi,

Always trust your inner voice and your fear, those will keep you alive longer and better...

That thread you describe is easy to break if not protected.. usually, when you exit your body it stays attach automatically but you can change the location if you want to... just look under you and you will see thread you can pull and attach... if someone from this realms touches you at that connection place while you travel... you will meet an angel you may not be ready to meet yet...

Now I am not too sure what is what you saw... but there are few things you should do before you explore... First get a cat... they are really good traveller and helper... your cat will teach you a lot... also to be safe when you travel, you will need a guardian... this is a spirit that will be attracted to your energy and protect you it doesn't matter what... a guardian will even sacrifice his own life to keep you alive if he has to but I hope it will never happen... in exchange, he will feed off the residual energy you have in while you sleep... that make them stronger and it is done in a really healthy way for both of you... mine let me borrow some of his time to time when the day gets really long and harder... he also helps a lot to organise my tough and reduce my day to day stress... you will develop a good relationship with your guardian and it will not only help you in the spiritual realms or where ever you like to travel. but keep in mind a guardian will not follow you if you choose to travel in purgatory... this is not their place...

the tricky part is to find your guardian, you need to exit your body... the guardian will be attracted per your energy but you don't need to go fare... only need to get his attention... you may also get the attention of another thing in the main time... seem like you already did, unfortunately... but if you stay close to your body or in the limit of it, dark energy, demon and the other bad thing, they can't do a lot... this is more about scaring you and feeding out of negative energy...

Bonus fact, that thread of your, you will also notice it all around you... it's let a footprint whenever you travel in this realm or the spiritual one... it will be found all over the place you visited in this life and the past life... if you follow it, you may unlock memories from the past... People that have been made from the same thread will leave an oddly similar footprint and you may also cross there footprint...
I am currently trying to contact one of my cast, she found me first but she is so shy lol. And the spirit of my current girlfriend is really dominant in the house... she is also scared of her:/ well I hope she will get over it soon, I have good friends among my other cast and my girlfriend can be scaring in her Aries outfit but she is a healer and a really nice person...

I hope I answer your question. Feel free to contact me if you need to know more. better be safe than sorry;)
Old 20-09-2019, 03:35 AM
Seeker

I did some digging and contacted a few friends about what you faced... that thing seems to match the description of what is known as a dark hunter.

This is what I have been told about them:

"It sounds like he found a dark hunter. Bad things to have and to see the eye color will determine how bad. Getting him to show you his eyes is the trick."

I know it's not a lot but I hope it may help a bit... just make sure you don't mess with that thing alone... at least wait until you get a cat to help you or a guardian before you face it again:) And if you can go with the cat, don't be mad at him/her if he/her pee on your cloth... this is what they do to tell dark energy you are under his/her protection.

Good luck:)