Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 25-09-2019, 06:06 PM
Pathfinder

All our deeds, emotions, thoughts, creeds – and whatever else we are trying to relate ourselves with – are expression of Consciousness which thus exercises its possibilities in order to realise itself Here/Now

Past & future are time/space fragments – or random experiences – of Here/Now.
Old 26-09-2019, 07:32 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ..Space ( Time )( Time ) Space....

Quote:
ketzer--But yes, there is something there in all that empty space, although I don't know if thing is the right word for it??.

Fermions, bosons, Gravity and Dark Energy is the correct answer. Your welcome!

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 01-11-2019, 02:06 AM
MAYA EL

Macrocosm microcosm. Everything in life is an echo something larger and similar rather that be identically or completely opposite or a blend of the two. They say we are a smaller version of the cosmos and so I like to think of it like we are blood cells and men are white blood cells women are red blood cells that's how fast the cosmos are and how tiny we are. I guess that's why they give us cell phones because we're God's blood cells LOL
Old 04-11-2019, 02:59 PM
Pathfinder

I like the following concept

Every man & woman is a microcosm that relates a macrocosm.
Macrocosm is an inter/extrapolation-sphere of microcosms.
Old 19-12-2019, 03:45 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by waechter418
Every man & woman is a microcosm that relates a macrocosm. Macrocosm is an inter/extrapolation-sphere of microcosms.

Your approaching holographic ideas.

Here is the most educated person I know of that can explain a holgraphic scenario for Universe. LINK

Leonard Susskind .."The World as a Hologram"....

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 17-02-2020, 01:51 AM
Pathfinder

Oh I love the question. I think I will share my view.

Do things come from nothing at all? I understand that for a linear 'one thing causes the next' way of things time would be required. Our current understanding of physics says that time is relative. To me I understand this as what started our linear way of being is happening right now at this moment. People call it the big bang often times I understand. That means that right now at this moment it is the beginning. This moment started all we have known, know, and will know. So that means that this is the big inning. Here we are, the start of all we have loved or ever will love. The bases are loaded and the individual is up to bat. If we can pull this off love and life will be. The opposing team fought hard and the fans have their mustard dogs in hand. This is why we live. To hit a home run for our team and without us existence won't happen. Does something come from nothing? No. We are here because life happens and life happens because we are here. Alls we really gotta do is exist. If we can do that we got this.
Old 17-02-2020, 03:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightdancer
Oh I love the question. I think I will share my view.

Do things come from nothing at all? I understand that for a linear 'one thing causes the next' way of things time would be required. Our current understanding of physics says that time is relative. To me I understand this as what started our linear way of being is happening right now at this moment. People call it the big bang often times I understand. That means that right now at this moment it is the beginning [1]. This moment started all we have known, know, and will know. So that means that this is the big inning. Here we are, the start of all we have loved or ever will love. The bases are loaded and the individual is up to bat. If we can pull this off love and life will be. The opposing team fought hard and the fans have their mustard dogs in hand. This is why we live. To hit a home run for our team and without us existence won't happen. Does something come from nothing? No. We are here because life happens and life happens because we are here. All we really gotta do is exist [2]. If we can do that we got this.

I agree ... this is a thought-provoking question, so I'll share my view too, in reply to yours:

[1] That means that right now at this moment it is the beginning That would mean this moment to be the end too, wouldn't it?

You wrote "time is relative. To me I understand this as what started our linear way of being is happening right now at this moment"

I disagree with this interpretation. Obviously it isn't true that everything it's happening at the same time. There is a non-null time dimension.

Time isn't simultaneous, it is instantaneous!

Space-time is a hyperspace. Any of its coordinates can be randomly accessed, and a change in any space-time point propagates instantaneously in all directions, both toward the past and toward the future.

[2] All we really gotta do is exist This is the slacker's thinking ... Just existing won't do it.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 17-02-2020, 04:07 AM
bartholomew

I am reminded of Einstein who asked: "what does a fish know about the water in which he swims?" I see we humans as sort of swimming in time.... wondering.

As we ascend through the higher dimensions time slows until, when there is no further we can go, time has stopped. That is to say, there is no time or an absence of time. Of course as we then look behind us we would see that matter has changed too. With it's cousin time, it "thins" becoming more and more rarefied, less spiritually substantial the higher we go. So now, just as we have left physical matter behind, here we are in a "place" where there is no spiritual matter either. None at all. Here, there is only a great unknowable mind.

In my view this place which has been referred to is the ultimate source which began it all. But if something begins something there would have to be a flowing of time. No. "Began" is not a good word. So what does this source (god) do? The philosophical answer is "god expresses". It is this act which is the cause, the driving force of everything we know.

The human mind is a finite construct which needs help to reach out higher than it's natural boundaries. So in channeling sometimes we get a little of this assist but that other person, no matter how ascended, has limits too. And after we pass? What then? Some think we will suddenly be possessed with all sorts of knowledge. We will, when the time is right, know the history of our soul but more than that? Yes we will understand more about existential purpose.

Just a thought further which would seem to reinforce the idea of an ultimate dimension (spiritual plane) which is both insubstantial and timeless. The religious sometimes ask how we can have freedom of choice when God knows in advance how we will choose? The answer is that God is at the ultimate level where there is no time. In God's consciousness, everything is just "now". This is the answer which both satisfies and annoys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I agree ... this is a thought-provoking question, so I'll share my view too, in reply to yours:

[1] That means that right now at this moment it is the beginning That would mean this moment to be the end too, wouldn't it?

You wrote "time is relative. To me I understand this as what started our linear way of being is happening right now at this moment"

I disagree with this interpretation. Obviously it isn't true that everything it's happening at the same time. There is a non-null time dimension.

Time isn't simultaneous, it is instantaneous!

Space-time is a hyperspace. Any of its coordinates can be randomly accessed, and a change in any space-time point propagates instantaneously in all directions, both toward the past and toward the future.

[2] All we really gotta do is exist This is the slacker's thinking ... Just existing won't do it.
Old 17-02-2020, 04:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
I am reminded of Einstein who asked: "what does a fish know about the water in which he swims?" I see we humans as sort of swimming in time.... wondering.

As we ascend through the higher dimensions time slows until, when there is no further we can go, time has stopped. That is to say, there is no time or an absence of time. Of course as we then look behind us we would see that matter has changed too. With it's cousin time, it "thins" becoming more and more rarefied, less spiritually substantial the higher we go. So now, just as we have left physical matter behind, here we are in a "place" where there is no spiritual matter either. None at all. Here, there is only a great unknowable mind.

In my view this place which has been referred to is the ultimate source which began it all. But if something begins something there would have to be a flowing of time. No. "Began" is not a good word. So what does this source (god) do? The philosophical answer is "god expresses". It is this act which is the cause, the driving force of everything we know.

The human mind is a finite construct which needs help to reach out higher than it's natural boundaries. So in channeling sometimes we get a little of this assist but that other person, no matter how ascended, has limits too. And after we pass? What then? Some think we will suddenly be possessed with all sorts of knowledge. We will, when the time is right, know the history of our soul but more than that? Yes we will understand more about existential purpose.

Just a thought further which would seem to reinforce the idea of an ultimate dimension (spiritual plane) at which is both insubstantial and timeless. The religious sometimes ask how we can have freedom of choice when God knows in advance how we will choose? The answer is that God is at the ultimate level where there is no time. In God's consciousness, everything is just "now". This is the answer which both satisfies and annoys.
We all speculate ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 28-05-2020, 09:10 AM
Master

If 'nothing' is the default state then it's perplexing how anything could come from it
But why should 'nothing' be the default state?

If the default state is everything/infinity then 'nothing' doesn't exist and it is an abstract concept, the question then becomes why do we tend to think 'nothing' is the default state and have we always done so?
It's finite vs infinite thinking
Early humans were infinite thinkers i believe

Once you accept 'everything' is the natural starting point the problem goes away and you can think about how what we see flowing out from it and what is the nature time and of space