Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-09-2019, 04:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Yeah!

He DOES kinda feature in my poem. While I never felt hurt by him, his insistent that I remain alone keeps me feeling just that. Alone. I am starting to revisit my poem though and I'm quite excited to finish it. It's only at about 13000 characters rights now though. I dont know if he's EVIL, per se. But his present likely ended my relationship because EVERYTIME he was nearby my emotions shut off. I became grey and distant. He won THAT battle after my nearly 4 yr relationship ended.
Old 23-09-2019, 04:48 AM
Newbie ;)

He DOES kinda feature in my poem. While I never felt hurt by him, his insistent that I remain alone keeps me feeling just that. Alone. I am starting to revisit my poem though and I'm quite excited to finish it. It's only at about 13000 characters rights now though. I dont know if he's EVIL, per se. But his present likely ended my relationship because EVERYTIME he was nearby my emotions shut off. I became grey and distant. He won THAT battle after my nearly 4 yr relationship ended.
Old 23-09-2019, 04:21 PM
ImthatIm

If you made a pact with it at 6 yrs. old
why don't you undo the pact and ignore it
or see it for the illusion it is.

Make a new pact with the Creator of
the universe which is all about Divine Love
and unity, if you believe in a Creator.

I am not saying this is a quick solution
but may need much work in areas
in your life it has been using and attached to.

Hope you find Peace.
Old 23-09-2019, 04:43 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsychopompous
For several years, from the age of 17 to 21, I was repeatedly harassed and visited by an entity during numerous sleep paralyses and dreams. He went by the name Yosh-El-Yehwah. I understand the clear derivation from the constituent components of this name, but have any of you heard of this before? There is a whole multi year struggle that I endured with this Demon(?)and I want to know if it is an internal phenomenon or if others have heard of, or experienced interactions with him.

I experienced something like this once. In my dream it was just a black writing incoherent mass. It had grasping tentacle like arms. One of them reached out and wrapped itself around me, trying to suffocate me. It probed my thoughts and found my worst insecurities. It wanted me to feel absolutely powerless in order to break my spirit. Then it wanted me to become it's slave. I fought with everything I had to break free, then I woke up.

I thought about this creature for a long time after. I believe whatever it was, needed me to feel terrible, as though it drew power from my suffering. Looking forward, I don't think it would be as much of a threat as it was when I first encountered it.
Old 17-10-2019, 03:31 PM
Newbie ;)

It's really interesting. I kinda want to talk to these spirits... your lucky...