Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-06-2019, 09:01 PM
Master

The Call.

Do you agree when I say that all of you are here, on this forum, because all your life you have felt this inner call towards the unseen things, the things of spiritual nature?

This "Call" I call it the "Call of the Creator", many are called but few are chosen.Most of the world has never heard this call, they can't see more than what is in front of their eyes, even the brightest minds are trapped with their thinking in this reality, but why we? I see the world giving in to the pleasures of the carnal nature, yet here I am, in the midst of a battle, the carnal against the spiritual.

I still ask myself, why me, why.. from my entire family, I am the only one seeking the unseen things, the things of the spiritual nature.. We are like 20-30 members of family and all of them are human in every way, this reality is their ultimate reality.Now, if you try to talk with one of these people, the ones who have not heard this call, they would look at you like you are crazy, I tried it many times.Sometimes they come close to the spiritual things, but as usual, life gets in their view and everyhting is forgotten, it's like the discussion or the experience never took place.I could be just like all of them, but why me, why, why you?

Now, if we are called for something greater than us, something of spiritual nature, where is this "greater" than us? I had dozens of experiences that go beyond human understanding and yet I always find myself dragged into the "pit", you know, that place where you can't see the light.Yes, I use the word "dragged" because this "fall" is beyond my control, you can not fake it that you have inner peace, you can not use positive words to fake how you feel, when you are sad for no reason, you are sad and you have to wait until you feel better again.
Old 19-06-2019, 10:57 PM
Master
For me part of the “greater than us” is to not be judgmental. I see what is happening in this world and for me my part in it is to just keep a candle lit, share what little light I have without being attached to whether others will embrace it or not. This is difficult to do with those who are close to us, because we want those who are close to us, relatives, lovers, friends, etc., to validate us and what we believe.

I believe that everyone on Earth is in various stages of that “calling, “ and just because someone does not meet my criteria of them being on a spiritual path does not mean that they are not on that path. There are so many religions in this world, so many philosophies, theologies, theosophies, morals and values. When I was searching for a compatible path back in the 1970’s I studied various religions and compared them, looking for their similarities and not necessary their differences.

I found a lot of similarities among the major, most populated religions, Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, etc. Yes, they had their differences but I was more interested in their similarities. They called the things that they had in common by different names, but they were similar in process. Process is the journey; we say that we are walking a spiritual path but actually we are the spiritual path itself, and how we walk it is how we have chosen to unfold our spiritual nature. Some choose a path while others are chosen by a path.

A person’s calling may or may not involve them going with a particular religion or spiritual path. Whether a person is and atheist, and agnostic, deist, monotheists, poly-theists, pantheist, or hold some other approach, they are on a path, now whether we call that path “spiritual” or not is a matter of personal perception. Unconditional love says that I should separate the person from their behavior, this is the art of forgiveness. It means I love you even if I disagree with you, I love you even if I feel you need to be restrained.

I am not on this planet to convert anyone to see things my way, that is not my calling. I am blessed and able to share my inner light with people without saying a word. It is not what I say that is important rather it is touching others hearts with comfort and love that is important to me. This is how we aid in transforming the sadness in this world. Not by brow beating others. I reject that. I believe that each person will come to know the truth by finding it for themselves and how they find it will be at their own pace and in their own manner. I share what I have but I have to be detached in my giving. Selfless humble service; the reward in giving comes from the giving itself. Making sure that I am not adding to the misery in this world by expecting others to follow my truth is part of my calling . You have to protect the relationship you have with spirit and not allow anything in this world to diminish it.
Old 19-06-2019, 11:04 PM
Master

No. I'm on this forum to get inspiration and ideas for my evolvement path, and to share my views so that others may get inspiration and ideas for their evolvement paths. The yield is low.

I've never felt a "call" for these; I've never thought of being "chosen'. I felt the need for answers and guidance.

In time, I've learned that there's no external usable source of absolute knowledge.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.