Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 19-09-2012, 07:55 AM
Master
I think the point I was trying to make was that curse or blessing, it's all the same energy from the same source. The channeling of that energy is down to the adept. We should never lose sight of the fact that we are not the source of this energy/power/whatever you wish to call it, we are just the conduit.
Old 19-09-2012, 09:48 AM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
The thread is "How do you remove an hex/curse?" what does who I know have anything to do with the thread? Or why do you ask?
Again I am curious about your comment
"
"Originally Posted by Wisa'ka
I've something else"

That's all.

But your analagy to Norse is very insightful.Posted by Wisa'ka"Some of this ill is sent like a barbed point dart, difficult to extract and leaving a wound even harder to heal.
But you dont need to know who cast the curse also Curses and Hex's are actually different. Hex's can be positive.
Fire is an essential force that has shaped ecosystems and life,helps us cook,keeps us warm but if it gets chaotic and out of control it can harm us.
If you seen someone on fire you could put the fire out by extinguisher.smothering,or water.
You dont need to know who started the fire just the knowledge of putting it out.

Perhaps it would go better for me in your eyes if I were to be in agreement with everything you say ? LOL!
Old 23-09-2012, 11:24 AM
Occultist

No it wouldnt be. If we all thought the same that would be very boring place dont you think? I guess the comment you made you mmight never let me know or the thread know what you meant. But please dont pass assumptions about my curiousity and questions.
"To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science.
Albert Einstein"
Old 23-09-2012, 03:17 PM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
No it wouldnt be. If we all thought the same that would be very boring place dont you think? I guess the comment you made you mmight never let me know or the thread know what you meant. But please dont pass assumptions about my curiousity and questions.
"To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science.
Albert Einstein"

My bad, as I've just discovered such knowledge we native people have is considered mumbo jumbo anyway. Of course I don't think so, but should respect the majority's opinion regarding such.
Old 23-09-2012, 08:34 PM
Occultist

My best friend is a Native American Medicine woman and a RN.
From the Ojibwe tribe if you would like to get in touch with her to further your research she is a paranormal investigator and studies the occult as well.
She is like a sister to me.
Old 23-09-2012, 09:05 PM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
My best friend is a Native American Medicine woman and a RN.
From the Ojibwe tribe if you would like to get in touch with her to further your research she is a paranormal investigator and studies the occult as well.
She is like a sister to me.

Do you think such a meeting would be beneficial ? Is your Objibwe friend a member here at SF ?

I already live with a medicine woman.

I’d be more interested in knowing what prompted this supposed curse and if Bright Spark and family are faring well.
Old 24-09-2012, 03:17 AM
Occultist

Just different views opinions related to the same subject. I think all human meetings and reaching out to people can be beneficial don't you?
I mean even negative in counters we can learn something from.
I would like to know if the OP and family is doing well also.
She knows alot on the subject of people claiming curses and cursed land items etc, I can invite her to join SF.
Old 24-09-2012, 09:24 AM
Wisa'ka

I recall the curse Tenskwatawa put upon William Henry Harrison which killed him.
Old 25-09-2012, 05:43 AM
Occultist

Yes powerful curse at that.
Old 25-09-2012, 08:58 AM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Yes powerful curse at that.

Perhaps it would of went better for Harrison if someone was there to tell him it was mumbo jumbo, eh ?