Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 23-07-2014, 11:06 AM
Master

I see it also.
Never really bothered what they are. But definitely related with 3rd eye.
Your physical eyes are OK.

I have also seen sparkling stars in my energetic field.
Old 23-07-2014, 11:08 AM
Master

Also check Spirit Orbs. Search from youtube Neil Cooper‘s videos.
Old 23-07-2014, 11:22 AM
Master
I see sparkling white dots just about on a daily basis....since my teenage years.
Been to an ophthalmologist a few weeks ago and everything is running smoothly...no eye irritation or underlying problems...so I really don't know what this is. My dots twinkle and move about....lol...kind of frustrating as they distract me when in the middle of something important ; I then lose all concentration. However, I find the notion of them being tiny angels in disguise very comforting.
Old 27-07-2014, 11:54 AM
Deactivated Account

I saw them again yesterday. I seem to be seeing a lot of weird things lately. Anyway, I took good note of them. They looked a bit like this:

http://media.giphy.com/media/fcuyIsxkuKRFe/giphy.gif

They were a lot smaller though.
Old 28-07-2014, 06:32 PM
Lilybugs

Hi all,

I see them too. White tiny shimmering pinpoints of light. Moving in all directions.
I have two possible thoughts to share....

Was told by a spiritual teacher a while ago that this is a 3rd eye experience and you are seeing into another dimension.

Also read that the lights could be angels, nature spirits & fairies.

Either way it is a wonderful feeling. Enjoy!

In peace..Lilybugs
Old 29-07-2014, 03:51 AM
faerieseer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I don't know if this is an optical thing or what, but it's just another thing I've noticed since awakening Kundalini, so I don't know.

Anyway, sometimes in certain lights I see sparkling white dots in the air.. I was just wondering what they are, maybe air faeries or something?

Ever since i was little, when i look at the blue sky a see little clear?(maybe translucent white) orbs moving around everywhere in all directions. I always wondered if it was bacteria swimming on my eyes, and the brightness of the blue sky helps illuminate it.
Old 29-07-2014, 02:29 PM
Knower
I seen the exact same thing pretty often during my pregnancy. After a visit to a cardiologist everything checked out (my eyes had been checked a few months prior). Makes me happy to know they could have been angles or something of that realm! :)
Old 29-07-2014, 04:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Saw another huge one today shoot across my vision Like a shooting star. It is pretty awesome if they're angels or something else vibrating at a similar high frequency. I still do wonder about my eyes though. Can't know for sure, lol.