Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-05-2018, 10:58 AM
Guide

Once upon a time, I desired to believe signs and syncs meant reunion with Soulmate/TF was just around the corner or would happen on a certain date.

After many years playing that game with no result, I decided to give up on this particular idea/scenario/gimmick.

(Not to say the year in question won’t have special import to OP)

These days I examine signs and syncs as personal to me, not necessarily indicative of imminent heavy duty romance with my one and only. Thankfully, TF videos have fallen off my radar.

I admit tho, planetary alignments are fascinating to me! Not simply for TF’s but the collective conscience.
Old 24-05-2018, 11:28 AM
Ascender

The thing about 2012 is they got it wrong, it was never supposed to be the "end of the world". It was actually the end of a cycle of time. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of it was done purposely to mislead.

Time lines are of course individual, and subject to change at any time, depending on our choices and decisions. This is why nobody can truly and 100% predict dates. However, there are things that we pre-plan and are destined to happen. We can tell things by astrology because what's above and what's below are connected and a reflection of each other.

That being said, I received the message yesterday also that nothing happens without our working on it and the worst thing to do is to sit around and wait for things to fall into our laps. It's also best not to be very attached to specific outcomes or wait for anything to be happy.
That being said though, I think there is a lot of reason to be optimistic about the next few years. This Uranus in Taurus apparently really shakes people up. It depends on where a person is at mentally and emotionally. If you are in a negative place then the next few years may be rough for you. I'd say now's the time to do the inner work.
I think a lot of truth will be revealed as well as we will really learn how to manifest and the truth about the loa, not the half-truths that have been propagated on the web. We have to learn how to be Creators in order to come into our full power, after all.
Old 24-05-2018, 12:31 PM
Experiencer
I totally agree with what you said jro5139. Our evolution is fully part of the plan...

But I got stuck by the title of this topic:

- I met back my supposed TF after 7/8years à few months ago
- it’s like our meeting has fully provoked his Awakening like..strongly ! Full purging. He doesn’t seem «*ready*» (even if in terms of Divine timing he is)...on a pure mind level perspective he seems completely afraid and lost with what is occurring as he started abruptetly to have physical symptoms of Kundalini which started exactly when we met back... symptoms I never had myself (I have a gradual and gentle process for my part). So I wonder if it s not because it’s a kind of «*emergency*» case where the awakening is a mandatory for what is going to happen soon (?). Why would it be so rude in the opposite case ..?

- one of my spiritual contacts told me if the guy is really my TF..we won’t be here anymore in 2 years. I guess on 3D Earth. I didn’t have more details.
And I got strong messages /sync letting me understand that we re entering to a new dimension.
Old 24-05-2018, 12:34 PM
Experiencer
Hum, btw, I noticed lately the quickening in manifestation in material world of what I think/intend to. What I think almost immediately APPEARS/ realizes. Which seems to be the rule of 4D world : what you want/think just comes to you!
Old 24-05-2018, 12:52 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
The thing about 2012 is they got it wrong, it was never supposed to be the "end of the world". It was actually the end of a cycle of time. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of it was done purposely to mislead.

I kept saying this in 2011.... I use to joke that someone needed to make a pun calendar called the "New Mayan Calendar"
Old 24-05-2018, 12:59 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Broselvet
I kept saying this in 2011.... I use to joke that someone needed to make a pun calendar called the "New Mayan Calendar"

Lool :) hahaha
Old 24-05-2018, 01:06 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I haven't heard that date, but I don't watch many tf videos or anything tf, except this site. I have, however, heard the time frame of the next 7 years as very significant for people in general. Big changes in this time. In fact I heard 3 different people say that within the last 2 days in different videos. The syncs I get with the videos I am watching is crazy right now.

The recent focus on the next 7 years being significant for everyone in terms of change is the Uranus just entered Taurus on 15th May 2018. It will stay there until 2025 when it transits into Gemini. Google it as there is so much information out there. I have no idea how this relates to Twin Flames. For me, there is too much fluffery around twin flames all over the internet it really pays to take a step back and not get sucked in too much.
Old 25-05-2018, 10:45 PM
Ascender

Helix... what's interesting to me is how many tfs that have met their twin around or after 2012. Now take into consideration that the end of the age was around this time, and I have heard that many of the changes/ ascension was supposed to happen around this time and we are now on borrowed time. So is tfs a last ditch effort to awaken people?

Seen the light, it relates to tfs because your twin shows up after you have reached a certain level and are close to enlightenment. I supposed there is fluff about tfs, I rarely ever watch or listen to anything about tfs for that reason. I have checked, re-checked and triple checked my sanity so many times on this journey. If I hadn't experienced an ascension myself I would never have believed it, like so many things on this journey.
Old 26-05-2018, 08:47 AM
Experiencer
Hi jro, if it can help, in my case I met my twin for the first time physically in 2011. Then life separated us immediately after. And we met back a few months ago. When it seems that we were ‘ready’ on a mind plane.
But as my tf seems to run again, Divine timing seems to have chosen for him to rise Kundalini as a strong message he cannot run from then (I suppose).
I was surprised he gets Kundalini as I thought he was not ready at all in his mind : he is logical, atheist etc. He searched nothing to do so. Only meeting back myself activated him. In comparison, I m supposed to be the spiritual one, but never had such intense symptoms (hot/cold, frequent urination, heart palpitations, nausea, suppress of the feeling of hunger/thirst/satiety sensation and so on...) must be rude for him..!!
Old 26-05-2018, 08:16 PM
Guide

Honestly.. this concept is rather untrue the more i think about it. Anyone who hears this sits back and does nothing wont be having union fall into their lap from the sky. It just doesnt work that way. Once this date comes and passes and the many who still arent in union will be misled by another that comes along and "announces" a new date for that. It's already happened several times before.