Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-05-2018, 05:30 AM
Knower
Lightbulb The concept that a lot of Twins will come together before or around 2022?

Has anyone got any information on this concept? There is not much I can find on Google.

It was a throwaway line in a video, that a lot of twins will come together before 2022.

See the thing is, it lines up with my timeline I have been told by spirit.
Old 23-05-2018, 11:23 AM
Master
i was told by my guides that the timeline is 2021/22 so yes. It will only be the first wavers, the others have other timelines. My guides have explained to me that there are different groups and their connection is based on this.
Old 23-05-2018, 11:30 AM
Ascender

I haven't heard that date, but I don't watch many tf videos or anything tf, except this site. I have, however, heard the time frame of the next 7 years as very significant for people in general. Big changes in this time. In fact I heard 3 different people say that within the last 2 days in different videos. The syncs I get with the videos I am watching is crazy right now.
Old 23-05-2018, 11:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I haven't heard that date, but I don't watch many tf videos or anything tf, except this site. I have, however, heard the time frame of the next 7 years as very significant for people in general. Big changes in this time. In fact I heard 3 different people say that within the last 2 days in different videos. The syncs I get with the videos I am watching is crazy right now.

There are different timelines dependant on humanity so 7 would correlate with this. 2025 is a 9 year so it will be important.. Of coures people's individual patterns and year processes will also impact on this. Each one of us has a blueprint that works with the years in question the lucky one's match the frequency of the year in question. It makes things easier.

These tend to be the people who are high level visionaries and have been sent to earth to build or illuminate.
Old 23-05-2018, 11:06 PM
Knower
I'm accepting that my union might be more literal twin soul, and possibly part of that pillar of ascension or first faver stuff, and that others journeys are second wave, third wave, or templated soul mate stuff.

I'm trying not to judge all twin flame stuff against my union. I think it's unfair, as this stuff comes out differently for everyone.

A lot of the stuff I was told by spirit, I'm now finding written in the Dolores Cannon books, and some things that Mel from goldray TF says (When he's not spewing grumpy bile, he can be good).
Old 23-05-2018, 11:37 PM
Experiencer

I've never heard these dates. It seems sort of random to me, like all the "end of world" prophecies we've already survived. But, who knows? I would love to think there's a chance, but honestly? I feel like it's not something to dwell on. It either will or won't happen. Best to live life and not dwell on what might be.
Old 24-05-2018, 12:15 AM
Master
Yeah, this was also said back in 2011, and for 2012.. And I'm sure for various other times back before that, and after that. They will constantly saw it. Much like there is a new end times prediction every few years or months.

Truthfully we don't operate linearly in this world. So there can not really be a set time for anything to happen within this world and for us. Many portals and windows can be opened. But only we can be ready to enter them and work with those energies to manifest anything in our life. So one cannot really say this or that year will be the year that so and so meet or get together. That all depends on many factors of where a person is in their journey and if they are in a state to capitalize on incoming energies.
Old 24-05-2018, 01:16 AM
Knower
Except...it's not. It's a timeline for some of the Twin Flames. Possibly aligns with 10 years post 2012.

It's not a doomsday prediction, and doesn't apply to everyone, or every twin.

It's just something I heard, that also aligns with the signs from spirit over last few years for my thing.
Old 24-05-2018, 02:04 AM
Guide

i think above all it has everything to do with fearless manifestation of your/our desires and that we are free and clear of any doubts and mistrust in the universe of them becoming our reality.

But yes i have heard a few mention this timeframe too. It may have something to do with planetary alignments which some havent occurred for a very very long time
Old 24-05-2018, 03:32 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
i was told by my guides that the timeline is 2021/22 so yes. It will only be the first wavers, the others have other timelines. My guides have explained to me that there are different groups and their connection is based on this.

I had a similar message in meditation about a year ago. And received lots of syncs about 2018, 2020 and 2022...It was a little bit random actually to recieve it haha... For me anyway

Not sure what the relevance of it was for me - I'm quite happy in such a peaceful place and my life and dreams are beginning to unfold quite magically as well for myself and hubby though we have done so much soul work individually and as a team... I believe we are now beginning to harvest from all that work.

2020 personally is significant to me... Well... It seems to be a date I was being shown quite a bit a while back.. But timelines are changing all the time anyway

I find the best approach is to trust myself and do what I'm called to do in each moment and the rest can unfold before my eyes