Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-05-2018, 04:02 AM
Experiencer
What part of the twin flame lore infuriates you the most?

Ever since I found out about this term and that there were others experiencing what I was experiencing, heavy research ensued on my part. But one of the things that has infuriated me so much over the years is the notion that once the “chaser” stops chasing, the “runner” will then become the chaser.

Not once has my tf chased me. Not once ever! I used to feel so angry because of that. It seemed like every other chaser out there had at some point become the runner and vice-versa.

These days it doesn’t bother me so much because my life is so much better without TF than it ever was with him. But I still wonder, is the reversal of roles something that has evaded anyone else besides me? It would be nice to be chased after at least once for a change I say lol My ex-husband, for instance, has never stopped chasing me even after all these years since our divorce, but TF just runs like the wind. haha

In my case, all the other signs and major synchs were all there except this one. How about you?

I was just reading an article which reminded me of this. I hadn’t thought about this part of my particular dynamic in eons...
Old 14-05-2018, 06:21 AM
Guide

Me neither.. she puts forrest gump to shame. Most of the "tf info" out there is over romanticized myths and lies. But what i despise the most about tf lore is the "it's forever and lifetime after lifetime" and "cant sever the connection". I mean really .. where does this even come from? Sounds very tiresome and even annoying. That does not interest me i wouldn't want to do this over and over.
Old 14-05-2018, 09:53 AM
Lorelyen

If I'm irked at all it's the way the label or product comes with coercive demands, a belief that in spite of one's target's reaction, the initiating twin can impose demands and blame the target when they aren't met. It comes with an assumed right of ownership/possession of another, demanding commitment which the blurbs like to call a bond but which can be at odds with the spirituality one chased.

As spiritual- / self-development goes that seems questionable.

It's the province of those born with incomplete souls - but how anyone knows they were born thus without a degree of prior development I really don't know. Seems more like a romantically fanciful thing that afflicts many.

In mundane relationships, it's often the reaction of either gender to "chase" when they feel distanced. A man acts increasingly indifferently while the woman remains enthusiastic. The woman then thinks "Oh, I've had enough of this, he doesn't care. Time to move on," whereon the man's enthusiasm is rekindled, he's back, pleading his case!

Just my views.

Old 14-05-2018, 01:04 PM
Guide

What infuriates me the most is the notion you must, in separation, complete tons and tons of work on self, and be the pristine version of you before reunion can occur. (A safety net for TF ‘experts’ perhaps...dangling the carrot, ugh.)

What was so wrong about the initial chemistry that one must go back to the drawing board and reinvent oneself in order to hang on?

Especially when one is on a path of acceptance and allowance, wishing to believe ‘I am perfect as I am’..., the edict above seems overwhelming..

Of course I have some things about myself I wish to change. It’s just that reunion with TF shouldn’t be the goal.
Old 14-05-2018, 01:24 PM
Knower
The idea that everyone is a Twin flame, and is going into union in this life.

It's a very popular notion perpetuated by Twin Flame businesses who want a lot of customers.

It's fake lore and abusive. Creating the notion that this concept is ideal. So Non-Twins are putting off good relationships in order to search for a connection they will never have in this lifetime.
Old 14-05-2018, 01:45 PM
Ascender

There is so much about this journey that is infuriating lol:)

At this point, my twin has never stopped running, even when I stopped chasing. The only time I would say that he chased, was in the very beginning, when we chased each other (and even then, we weren't chasing each other to begin a romantic relationship, just to be around each other).
I also never dreamed about him before meeting, but if I had know what was coming, I'm sure I wouldn't have shown up lol.

I'd also like to ask you or any other tfs, if since finding or being put on the tf journey, doesn't it seem like you are just on a very different life path than the rest of the world? I think, rather than thinking we have to continue to come back and keep living lives like this, it has more to do with this being our last life in this type of Earth life (mind you NOT our last existence, but our last type of life like this).
The whole point of becoming enlightened, is that you don't have to come back and do this again (you get out of the reincarnation cycle). Of course, an enlightened soul can choose to come back to help, but it's not a necessity for their soul anymore.

Another thing that seems so different from what most people experience, is that tfs seem to have to reach a point of independence where they realize they can survive and exist on their own (without another to rely on). And not only survive, but reach a certain level of happiness on their own and without external stimuli. This isn't easy as this is the opposite of what society tells us we need and should want.

Overcoming anger is another huge lesson on this journey, I've had to overcome any and all anger about so many things. It really takes a lot of looking at the big picture and understanding what is really going on to continue to overcome anger and not get sucked into it.

Another thing that irks me, is when someone claims that a tf can't do or be this or that, or that a tf journey always goes like this or that. How does anyone know the ultimate truth about tfs? How does anyone know what the limits are? Even tfs are not experts on tfs. Our runners have similarities but their reasons for running are often different, the depths of their issues are different. With lots of people claiming to be an expert, this needs to be stated more.
As for the role reversal being another stage, I would think that once a tf couple does get closer to union, neither would be chasing or running.
Old 14-05-2018, 01:54 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
The idea that everyone is a Twin flame, and is going into union in this life.

It's a very popular notion perpetuated by Twin Flame businesses who want a lot of customers.

It's fake lore and abusive. Creating the notion that this concept is ideal. So Non-Twins are putting off good relationships in order to search for a connection they will never have in this lifetime.

I agree, I think looking for this is actually very dangerous, as it comes when you are ready and looking for it seems like it would lead to thinking someone is something they are not.
It's not about being worthy of romance, it's about being able and ready to handle the amount of struggle, strain and work that comes with this and most of the world is not there. It's not that they do not have a tf, it's that they are not in a place to be able to handle this very different type of life.
TFs come when people are close to enlightenment, making the male and female one again, there would not be any reason for someone not close to enlightenment in this lifetime to meet their tf.
Old 14-05-2018, 10:19 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
There is so much about this journey that is infuriating lol:)

Like everything about it? Yup! Everything is so stupid about it and twin fLAMES.

Quote:
I also never dreamed about him before meeting, but if I had know what was coming, I'm sure I wouldn't have shown up lol.

Hmm neither did i. But one thing that is weird is i have had an "affinity" with her first name since i was a child. And i agree.. had i known beforehand id have not shown up either. No getting on the crazy tf train..i'd miss that ride on purpose OH YEA! Higher self had to know thats what id do.

Quote:
I'd also like to ask you or any other tfs, if since finding or being put on the tf journey, doesn't it seem like you are just on a very different life path than the rest of the world?

Yup. But what is more weird for me is the fact i was already an "outsider" to humanities regular behavior. I dont like and it dont make sense to me and ive been that way since like 5 years old.

Quote:
Overcoming anger is another huge lesson on this journey, I've had to overcome any and all anger about so many things.

Me too.. I've never heard anyone else say that before.. i thought it was just me! Not fully mastered that one yet.. this journey itself makes me angry at times. or seeing "signs" and the weird and creepy experiences i have about/with somehow who isnt even a part of my physical life anymore..

Quote:
Another thing that irks me, is when someone claims that a tf can't do or be this or that, or that a tf journey always goes like this or that. How does anyone know the ultimate truth about tfs?

Yea like human beings arent at all capable of doing bad things. Reminds me of quite a few people on this forum who have said to others that said person in question is a "karmic soulmate" or a "false twin flame" ive said it before but to expect someone to not behave how they learned to from childhood is insanity.

Not only that but i do not believe in "false twin flames" either. How can one be all about, practice or teach "unconditional love" but yet at the same time vilify, persecute and berate another specific human being by labeling them as a evil monster created and sent specifically to destroy them and 'prevent their union" ? What do people think happens to that person they cry "false twin flame" about if they are told thats what they are and actually read about it? How can any "real twin flame" hurt someone in such a way that they would start to hate and even harm themselves if they believe the crazy nonsense about "false twin flames" ?

Quote:
As for the role reversal being another stage, I would think that once a tf couple does get closer to union, neither would be chasing or running.

i think that there are supposed "stages" at all is rather stupid and annoying. No other relationship is placed into a box like this. And it is damaging..because people expect and manifest it to experience even if its all false beliefs. And the one who made up this nonsense to begin with is Jenna Forrest.. bad things should be done to her for that haha.

Honestly the reversal of roles seems to me something a karmic relationship is more fitted to have. An attention/energy vampire. Makes more sense to me then something twin flames would or should do. Unless the "chaser" wants to punish or pay back the "runner" . Hey i might do that! haha
Old 15-05-2018, 12:57 AM
Master
The fact you cannot get over them and you have lots of trouble dating after all this TF journey because most people wouldn't be a match, you don't feel nothing and such, you should be really lucky if you find a good soul connection after TF in case the latter don't want nothing "on the romantic sense". I'm not that desperate to date someone else (as in the past) or needing someone but it's still annying in case "the universe" send you a potential date. Or when they don't want you to forget them or give up, they always notify you telling there are always here and here.
Old 15-05-2018, 01:07 AM
Experiencer

i kinda feel like the twin flame journey in some ways can be unfair to our human host's. though i wonder. without the protection granted to twin flames i might not be alive today.