Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-03-2018, 06:26 PM
Pathfinder

Are twin flame spirits/souls connected?

Are the spirits/souls of two twin flames connected? I ask because there are times I feel like my twin flame's spirit is connected to mine. In fact, it feels like this most of the time. It's like I can constantly feel them inside of me, if that makes any sense. And the harder I try to forget about them, it's like the more I feel them.
Old 31-03-2018, 06:37 PM
Suspended
It's better to just gently remember and send love without any attachment or reason.
I had a dream once of me and my twin flame in spirit/soul form. I couldn't tell who was who but one of us was made of a red flame shaped like a huge physical body, and one was made of a blue flame also shaped that way. This to me nudged me in the direction of that are souls are in contact. If there is even "souls" it could even just be one soul, split into two incarnations.

I'm sorry it's hard to deal with this. dont try to forget if it makes you feel worse, just accept your thoughts and make peace with it.
Old 01-04-2018, 12:22 AM
Knower
Genuine Twin flames, can be two emanations of one soul. You will share a Higher Self, because essentially you are the one soul on a certain level. One, and yet two individuals.

Are they connected?

Well does your right foot have any connection to your left foot?
Old 03-04-2018, 03:38 AM
Experiencer

Yes, my TF is nearly always with me unless one of us is blocking (tends to happen when we're sick or anxious or mad about something). Over the years, we've merged more and more. When I dream of him, it's as if we're almost one at this point. I can feel our energies beginning to merge, but there's still something blocking complete union.
Old 03-04-2018, 09:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenYourEyes
Are the spirits/souls of two twin flames connected? I ask because there are times I feel like my twin flame's spirit is connected to mine. In fact, it feels like this most of the time. It's like I can constantly feel them inside of me, if that makes any sense. And the harder I try to forget about them, it's like the more I feel them.
this is energetic and emotional entanglement. it's very very very very common and feels 'spiritual' often being confused for a significant life long love partner titled soul mate or twin flame.
over time they can and do become untangled.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:55 PM
Master
Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hErJEn1kIsY
Old 23-05-2018, 08:29 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
this is energetic and emotional entanglement. it's very very very very common and feels 'spiritual' often being confused for a significant life long love partner titled soul mate or twin flame.
over time they can and do become untangled.
What the OP is describing can be many things but there is not enough information provided so it takes a leap to connect it with concept of entanglement.
Old 25-05-2018, 06:40 AM
Knower

I believe that twin flames re connected because I can feel mine all the time.
Old 28-05-2018, 07:30 AM
Knower

Hi my twin is in spirit. He is with me all the time. He came to me right after he passed over. We did know each other in life but had been separated for about 20 years. How long has yours been with you? It sounds like this is a relatively new occurrence for you. The first 5 months for me were a bit of a struggle. Accepting the constant presence, learning not to fear the constant presence. Perhaps the blockage you feel is from yourself? I know I had a very hard to time just realizing I wasn't crazy. Now, I love his constant touch of energy. It all just flows like a circle.