Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-10-2016, 03:56 AM
Master

Demons, monsters and devils

Hi all, are monsters, demons, devils your imagination if you see them in the astral. I am saying to myself are they real or just stories. I am thinking perhaps it is true. I have heard of Ouija board horror stories. Of course, you do not believe everything you read. Ouija board tends to attract terrible people or entities coming into contact with anyone who wants to use the board. That is what makes me feel that demons could be true. If demons are real, could angels be real as well. Thanks for your replies.
Old 19-10-2016, 06:20 PM
Suspended
Hi Suzy

I suppose it all depends on what you deem the 'astral' to be. As always with subjective experiences, it very much comes down to interpretation, beliefs and upbringing/culture.

And of course, you'd have to clearly define what you mean by 'demon' and 'angel'.

I've come across positive helpful characters and negative hurtful characters on my travels. I may be wrong, but I choose to see these characters as unreal in so much as they can't affect me unless I let them - and I've never had an 'extreme' negative experience. Likewise I've never had the opposite in terms of an extreme positive experience either. Perhaps this is because I am unable to suspend my 'disbelief' and allow the possibility that they are real.

It may be that they are real and I've been lucky. I do hold that we (meaning humans in general) are prone to assuming the experiences we have (those of a spiritual/other-worldly nature) mean something. Whether that be an afterlife, reincarnation, walk-ins, twin-flames, demons, angels, ghosts, aliens and so on, many of us find it hard to accept that it might all be in our own personal heads. And I think that on some level, the idea that there is nothing beyond our 70-odd year lives is more frightening than the beliefs we take on board.
Old 19-10-2016, 07:40 PM
Master

Thanks Squatchit. I have never seen demons or awful things in the astral. I was reading awful stories about the Ouija board about demons coming through the board. I guess anything is possible and no one will ever really know for sure if there are demons.
Old 19-10-2016, 08:56 PM
Ascender
Greetings, Suzy! I haven't been very active on SF for a while, but your posts always interest me.

Squatch has (as always, bless her!) given a good reply. My own experiences of the lowest levels of the astral are extremely limited, as I have no need or desire to go there. However, on a couple of occasions I have been taken on a tour with other members of our team, with a special guide who does such tours. Such "tours" are certainly no holiday, LOL! The only purpose they serve is to help beings to learn about the structure of the astral.

The lowest levels are dark and unpleasant. I did not see anything resembling the conventional image of a demon, but there were a lot of very dangerous, extremely aggressive and angry beings. They tried to attack us, but we were protected from harm by our special guide.

As for ouija boards, these are generally regarded as potentially dangerous, as they can open doors for either playful and curious, or occasionally malevolent spirits to influence beings in the physical. They cannot harm anyone physically, as they are normally in etheric form. However, they could manipulate the fears of people who might be vulnerable.

As for angels, yes they exist in my experience. No time for harps and clouds, though, LOL! They are very busy helping others to develop spiritually.

However, Squatch is quite right. Astral perception is a subjective experience, so each person may tell you something different...
Old 19-10-2016, 11:04 PM
Super Moderator
Hello astralsuzy,
Squatchit and LPC's replies are brilliant.

The lower Astral is a definite 'real place' or state of being, and is not very nice indeed. There are beings who are either stuck there or choose to be there, or who harmonise with those levels naturally. Some of those beings are extremely manipulative and have skills which we are not normally aware of in ourselves, which are second-nature to them in that dimension. They can trick humans. And they can be extremely heartless, cruel, and have their own agendas.
Many humans -including yourself -won't naturally harmonise with those states of being. But a decent person can occasionally fall foul of them by wandering into their zones, or wandering about in denser Astral zones with no guidance or idea of what they are doing, and no firm focus spiritually.

I have known some bad stuff on the 'lower Astral' many years ago. I don't really want to discuss that here. It is complicated and negative. But since focusing myself more on heart-felt things and knowing my own strengths, such things have not recurred.

Ouija boards are bad news. Some people think an Ouija board is just a communication tool, but it is more than that. The board itself is just wood and cardboard and ink, etc! It is harmless! But it is our passive, open, trance-like state when using it, while invoking anything and everything to come and visit us -which is the problem! The only Souls who would be interested or capable are those on the denser Astral. And those are there for a reason. Very rarely there might be a Soul who is there for reasons of love for those still on Earth. But that Soul wouldn't be interested in manipulating an Ouija board, and would be more likely to be focused on those specific loved ones and try to reach them directly via heart-felt energy.

I don't know about Demons. But if there are degrees of loving and positive energy, then to my way of thinking, it stands to reason there will be the opposite also, and all shades in between. As surely as there is Light there is Darkness. There is bad stuff and there is beautiful stuff. Just as there are all colours in a rainbow, and infra-red and ultra-violet beyond our visual capacity.
There is/was bad stuff and beautiful stuff in each one of us also, so I can understand that. It is all part of this vast Universe and the many dimensions.

But we absolutely do not have to choose to go where we do not wish to or don't truly belong. We have the ability to choose and direct ourselves to where we do belong, by focus of our precious energy, emotionally and spiritually. (Unless of course we wish to or need to for educational purposes or some other mission.)
Old 20-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Master

Thank you all for your replies. I agree Tobi Squatchit and LPC's replies are brilliant. I agree with you. There is good and bad. This will sound silly but I never thought that the astral could have bad places. I guess I never thought about it. There has to be bad places as well as good. Anyway I will not dwell on the negative side of the astral. I will not gain anything by doing that. You made me realise that I do not think kind loving spirits will come through the Ouija board. They would likely be in a higher place. I have no interest or in the future of ever playing with the Ouija board. The thought of it scares me. It would be a nightmare. Just letting you know in case anyone thought I might be interested in playing it.
Old 20-10-2016, 05:01 PM
Super Moderator
I imagined you weren't interested in the Ouija board, astralsuzy. I guessed you were asking your question in a general way.

But yes, a Soul who can make effects on an Ouija board is a Soul who is close to dense matter on the Astral. You are right, generally, (unless there is a mission going on, or some specific need to be near Earth) Souls will go to the areas of the Astral which resonate with what is in their Hearts. The loving ones are generally in areas where those energies are more prevalent.
We here can still contact them though! All we have to do is focus on the love for that person or being and we reach them, and often sense a 'reply'! That is very very beautiful. Developing telepathic skills can also help to hear words if words are needed.
Old 29-10-2016, 07:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Astralsuzy, this is kind of a touchy subject; usually because wherever attention goes energy flows; thinking about something gives it power. In my experience most of what we think of as demons are basically thought-forms, but are pesky in their own right; and can easily be banished by simply changing your mind. Knowing deep within that they hold absolutely no power over you.

In my lifetime I have only come across one very dark being that I would categorize as a demonic life-form. This thing tormented me during the first year and a half of meditating. I never gave up though, as my frequency began to increase he kept getting further and further away until it could no longer stand to be in my presents. I've never been bothered by a negative entity again; it's been over 25 years now.
Old 29-10-2016, 10:02 PM
Master

That is great that you were determined not to allow the evil being get to you. Well done. Now you do not have to worry about that anymore. I tend to agree with you that a lot of things that we think of are just thought forms. Now I realise that there really can be such things as creatures. I do not like calling them demons because it sounds false. Perhaps there really are demons.
Old 30-10-2016, 02:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Yeah, I'd be lying if I said that evil beast didn't get to me; it had me scared to sleep most nights. The only reason I never gave up on my meditation practice was mostly because I could feel what was happening to me from within; I went from a nerves wreck, to a confident strong-will human being who not only love life but love ALL life including myself; which was at the time something I had never experienced before.

On a personal note, yes, I believe there are many life form on this planet that could easily be categorized as demonic. But as for what they truly are I couldn't tell you; but I do feel that something had gone terribly wrong to make them this way.