Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-10-2015, 02:29 PM
spiritualvirgin

Am I being visited by my Guardian Angels or Spirit Guides? I'm nervous but also happy

Hi All,

This is my first post after I introduced myself on 'Welcome' board.

Firstly, I am sad because it has taken me such a long time (about 3 decades) to realise how my guardian angels and spirit guides have been with me all my life. I never really appreciated them simply because I never thought I had any. I do however believe in God, and always pray to God and Saints to guide me etc.

I always believed that my 6th sense was much stronger than that of people around me. My family and friends always wondered how come I sense or dream things before they happen. It became a laugh to the point that people would call me when looking for answers just to see what I would tell them. I kind of believed maybe I was just right in many cases/ or just coinsidences; it never EVER crossed my mind that I could be guided by an external force.

I was on holiday two years ago, in a foreign country, and the hotel had a psychic going around as an entertainment. I chose to have a reading with her . That was the day I got a shock of my life! The woman didn't speak English, we had a translator. Let's just say I have not been able to sleep in a dark room ever since;). The woman told me things that no one else knew, she knew everything about me, and also advised me to ask my dead mother to help me (she had no prior info about me, not even my star sign). She then finished with a smile, telling me that I have so much power than what I am aware of, I should sleep with a notebook and a pen beside me. Apparently I have some psychic power or something; and that I have an extremely powerful guardian angel.

When I got back home, I talked to one of my friends who advised me to look for another psychic to validate what I have been told; only not to mention anything and let them tell me what they feel I should know. Oh dear me, I was in for a treat...I mean I got more than I expected. All that was said by the previous psychic was repeated, plus predictions were made for the following year. She gave me a CD after the reading for me to listen to from time to time. Things started happening exactly as predicted. There were 3 particular predictions that I never thought they would happen - I thought she was making things up; oh well, I still do not know how she did it!!! It happened... She also told me that I am a very spiritual person (which I just laughed because I didn't see it), she also said they (not sure whether she was talking about the angels or spirits) want me to trust myself and never have any doubts.

So about 2 weeks ago, I had a vivid dream. I am pretty sure it's either an angel or spirit guide. Please help me to identify the difference. This guide, in a white robe but didn't see a face and seemed like he floated a bit...appeared in my dream when I was about to wake up. He appeared very flamboyant but also straight to business... he sat on a chair facing me, quickly showed me number 3 (on a dice, the side of 3 dots), and then walked up to the side so I could see what he was showing me. I saw what I have been praying for, but again, no exact faces, more like blurry. Then he left and I woke up. I knew that he just showed me something and I smiled and said thank you;)

Quick question, was this my guardian angel or my spirit guide? I read online how they appear and I seem to get differet opinions. There was no wings or shiny light, just a white big loose robe and blurry face or no face and a long finger / or maybe no finger...head, hands and legs were somehow blurry but I could definitely see that it was a he.

I prayed a lot that day because I somehow got scared. I asked whoever came to come again but just to make sure not to scare me because I get scared easily.

I looked online for different info re spirits and angels; then I prayed for them to show up ONLY in my dreams and try not to scare me. I apologised that I wasn't aware they were around me etc. Guess what, after 1 day, I believe I saw one of my spirit guides, again, just when I was about to wake up. This one was in a solid form, she was very beautiful and very gentle. She gave me a very nice/shy, warm and friendly smile. She was very beautiful and seemed like she is in her 20s or early 30s. She was kind of standing leaning against the wall; she had her hair styled and I remember seeing some small red flower/hairclip on her head. Her smile kind of told me 'there you are...now you know we exist;)'. She didn't say a word.

I spent all day yesterday praying that I would like to meet them but I wasn't sure I can handle it as I am scared. I was actually shaking before I went to bed last night.

How do I overcome this fear?

Also, what's up with number 3? This number follows me everywhere I live. I noticed that about 3 months ago when a customer services from my phone provider whom I was giving my address and previous addresses and phone numbers asked me what was up with 3 in my life. He jokingly said there must be something to do with 3 in my life...we laughed about it and he decided to find my new number with loads of 3's...interesting.

I apologise for such a long post; it's not even a quarter of what I have experienced recently. Maybe I will be sharing the rest bits by bits.

Your insight would be really helpful.

Thank you all
Spiritualvirgin

Last edited by spiritualvirgin : 05-10-2015 at 04:35 PM.
Old 05-10-2015, 04:31 PM
I can't help you, but loved your exciting experiences!
Lots of people here can comment....they may be at work right now.
Ha! :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-10-2015, 05:23 PM
Master
Hello,

The number 3 represent a trinity. It has any number of implications. The 3 is represented everywhere in my view. A cornerstone in nature and spiritual evolution.

You over come fear by dealing with it. Accept it as a part of you and embrace it as a friend. The very first thing any one encounters when stepping into spiritual empowerment is fear. That is because humanity has been conditioned to be enslaved, in my view.

We tend to depend on another for assistance. We pray to God, saints and angels. The truth is that you are divine and no one is more knowing or empowered than you. This is a terrifying revelation. After all we are physically human. We do not want to think that our divine self is that loving and powerful.

My intent is to not disrespect your praying. It is and has been a form of connection with the divine since the beginning of time. It was through prayer that I understood so many things myself. So it is "how" you pray and converse with spirit that I encourage evolving.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-10-2015, 07:01 PM
spiritualvirgin

Thank you Miss Hepburn and John!

At this point, every little info will help. I am in need of cheerleaders; hopefully I will be useful to you guys in here despite being inexperienced.

I can't wait to read more.

Spiritualvirgin
Old 05-10-2015, 07:23 PM
Thumbs up

Can I say something else?
Not many newcomers write such a long post and use paragraphs
to make it easy to read....THANK YOU!
I like you already!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru