Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-03-2014, 08:55 AM
Ummon

How would you like to die?

In my opinion, death and the fear of it is a very scary thing so we often wish to avoid thinking about painful things even if they are inevitable. Death in my opinion is inevitable. Perhaps we reincarnate, perhaps not. Death however is not the enemy. The enemy is us running away from the inevitable. So, for me if I had to die I would like to die for a purpose or to save a life. We all die, but very few of us are lucky enough to get to choose how and in service to what. The only other acceptable death for me is during sex
Old 03-03-2014, 08:59 AM
Ecthalion

I would like to have a sniper, of whom I am totally unaware, shoot me in the back of the head causing instant death.
Minimum pain, no fear.
That'll ding-dang-do for me.

(Thinking about it, some of the enemies I've made that could well happen!)
Old 03-03-2014, 11:35 AM
octavarium

Hahaha Ecthalion, I've got to agree with you there. Quick, painless and unknowing!

I've never thought about how I want to die, maybe in my sleep. We'll call it... An astral projection gone too far. I'd just, never return :)
Old 03-03-2014, 11:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecthalion
I would like to have a sniper, of whom I am totally unaware, shoot me in the back of the head causing instant death.
Minimum pain, no fear.
That'll ding-dang-do for me.

(Thinking about it, some of the enemies I've made that could well happen!)

LOL....this was a good one. but kind of messy.

I want to die in my sleep....never feel a thing...no mess to clean up either.
Old 03-03-2014, 11:53 AM
Administrator
There is only one thing we know in life and that is we all die,everything in between is about learning. none of us can say for certain how we will die, we may have a glimps into our demise. but we cant be certain, i have always said since i was very young come 80 to 81 that will be my time and i will go in my sleep,

Namaste
Old 03-03-2014, 12:08 PM
Master
I would like die quickly..like in a blink. And I would like to come back a few times and visit lots of mates as a humerous yet caring Casper!

Dieing during sex ..well the visuals ohh ..nooo lol.

:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 03-03-2014, 12:14 PM
Master
Quick for me too.......i think we all want that...don't we?........
Old 03-03-2014, 03:33 PM
Knower
In sleep...

To fall asleep, with idea "All what I wanted to do has been done". Very harmonic way, or not?

Only in some very very hopeless cases, I would like to be advanced yogi with ability to stop his hearth...
Old 03-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Knower

I suspect I'm going to live to be very old. Given my family history and my own genetic makeup, living past 100 is a strong possibility.

I'd like my meatsuit to go to sleep at the end of a long, pleasant, productive day, and simply not reactivate the next morning. A simple death that doesn't cause undue shock, horror, or cleanup for those who are staying behind.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:43 AM
Suspended
Painless for sure. And with the knowledge that I'm about to die - so I can observe the process.