Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 20-04-2011, 11:50 AM
HEERO108

Fear Is Preventing Me

Hello, every time I dream and become aware that I am dreaming, I suddenly feel attacked by an unknown source behind me in the dream. It feels evil, but I'm not exactly sure if it is evil and when that happens, I force myself to wake up; I believe that is a habit that I formed, which I am trying to change and face it head on instead.

Any tips and any ideas who is attacking me?
Old 20-04-2011, 12:35 PM
Suspended
Hiya Heer

It's your own shadow.

If you know without a doubt that you cannot be harmed in your dreams, then simply turn around and see if it fancies a chat...or offer it a cup of tea. If you show no fear whatsoever, these 'nasties' usually either dissolve or transform into something else.

Squatch
Old 20-04-2011, 02:53 PM
mattie

Actively Give Instructions & Vet Energies

You have the ability even when in a dream to tell an entity to vet other beings & tell them to scram if desired. One can use the instructions before sleeping & if meeting with suspect energies that only those aligned w/ source/god/prime creator or the Universe, who are OF & IN the light, & working for best highest purpose are allowed to interact w/ you. Have no fear about this.

Instead of forcing your self to awaken, just try these vetting instructions. Works immediately.

When we are asleep our nonphysical body can be very active. We can do a considerable amount of work & learning during this time. This can include dreams that are what we would consider virtual reality type of training. These dreams can be tumultuous, but may be training dreams that are helping us work through our fears. This type of dream typically has repeated situations where we encounter fear. They can cycle quickly, continually presenting us w/ multiple fear generating circumstances. As soon as we reject the fear the threatening dreams cease.
Old 20-04-2011, 02:58 PM
mattie

Spot On About Not Showing Fear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Hiya Heer

... If you show no fear whatsoever, these 'nasties' usually either dissolve ...

Reminds me of an interesting incident. A young man posted that he was being contacted regularly in his dreams by a young attractive woman in need. He wanted tips about how to help her. I was skeptical as nonphysical beings have abundant help available.

I suggested that he use the vetting instructions posted in:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...89307#poststop

When he encounered this woman in dreams again he quizzed this beautiful damsel in distress, vetting her energetically. She vanished immediately, replaced by the archetypical image of god- a gruff older male w/ long white robes, beard & hair. Although this threw him a bit he again vetted this image which disappeared in quite a huff.
Old 20-04-2011, 03:09 PM
Suspended
Hiya Mattie

That's really interesting - thank you for sharing.

I've had the same response with pain. If lucid enough, I focus on the 'pain' and it dissipates to a kind of fast vibration feeling.

It's something I'm attempting to do in my lucid dreams - take away the layer(s) and see what's left. That is when I remember to do so!

Squatch
Old 21-04-2011, 03:33 AM
HEERO108

Thanks for the responses everyone. I will take your advices and do my best the next time I lucid. I am very interested in beginning this new journey.
Old 23-04-2011, 04:44 PM
Knower
ya, just remember that when your dreaming you are in your own world, and have near complete control over everything that happens, so there is nothing to fear.
Old 23-04-2011, 05:18 PM
mattie

Move Past All Types Of Fear

It is useful to remember the famous acronym (Anyone know who authored this?):
False
Evidence
Appearing
Real.

Always remember no matter how dire the dream is you will not ACTUALLY be harmed. The perceived harm is false evidence.

TRUST that you can deal w/ this & soooooo much more very capably.

Fear Deconstructed-
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...009#post156009