Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 10-06-2015, 10:20 PM
Knower

How should I start?

I have been trying to start working with crystals for a few weeks now. Sometimes I feel nothing and other times I feel a huge difference.

My sensitivity is still pretty low and i often need to use an orgone amplifier to feel something, but then sometimes it's too much.

I do not know yet how to tell which chakras are blocked or why.
I do not really know how to interpret what I am feeling from them.

The only thing that has given me constant success I think is my fluorite which goes under my pillow, and I almost always feel rested. Though experimenting with other crystals beside it haven't been so good.
The other night I felt like I was attacked by a grey (shadow) which in my dream a moment before was myself.
This might be a sign that something is negative inside me but I don't know. I has my lemurian also.

Any tips and thoughts on this would be a great help.
I will answer nearly any question to try and get a firm grasp on what I am doing here, because I feel like I am lost, playing with alien technology. Might be a gun might be a food processor sort of deal.
I don't want to find a gun.

Here is a list of my current stones.

Quartz - raw natural rough, Have many hand collected.
Smokey quartz - raw single terminal with an artefact clear enough to read through
Lemurian crystal - Raw single terminated fairly clear but not see through
Tigers eye - with a hole through from a necklace
Carnelian - tumbled
Sodalite - tumbled
blood stone - tumbled. I am an aries
Labradorite - tumbled
Tektite - tumbled but still quite meteorite looking
Hematite - tumbled tiny bit magnetic
Unakite - tumbled
Black tourmaline - tumbled but shows cracks
Malachite - tumbled, I was afraid of this stone to begin with, not sure why.
Green aventurine - tumbled, have several plus many small tumbled chips
Fluorite - tumbled, purple and clear with a hint of green, My favourite feeling stone)
Amethyst - tumbled, purple, hint of clear with a small patch of lavendar
Agate - tumbled, Rare banded type, can't remember the name, red, orange, brown,clear from mexico I think.
Shungite - tumbled, I drink about a litre of detox water a day

The things I want to work on are
Clearing my chakras
Raising my vibrations
Seeing more clearly the fabric of energy, biofields, wave/particle reality etc
Telekinesis
Telepathy (natural gift with a select few) Basic intentions and vibrations are easy from anyone if strongly enough thinking.
Atmokinesis/Cloud busting (seems to be a natural gift)
Astral projection Never managed it without being afraid for more than a micro second
Visiting higher plains
Channeling positive aliens
Accessing akashic records

I may or not be a starchild but pass many tests so far. So want to activate that dna. I have nto had experiences like others have though, just minor bits and pieces. I am not sure about all this to be honest. In my head the indigo child thing contradicts my source beliefs a little bit. Aren't we all from sourse, ie having had past lives, powers etc??? I digress...

I am not entirely sure yet that I know what kundalini is but I am looking to research that more too.

Thats about it for now I think. These are long term goals. It would be nice to have a priority order to work through what will make progression easier.

I also do intend to start making orgonite soon

I know thats a big lump of ask right there. But anything that can help would be very appreciated.
Old 11-06-2015, 05:18 AM
Master
Its too late to type out a bunch of answers that you could google easily.
But I'll offer this to you, you can do everything you'd like to do and crystals will teach you.
Meditate with them, very very often. Make them the center of your life and free time, cleanse them, sun them and pamper them. Just as you would a new pet - adore them and shower love on them.
Make that connection to their sentience and allow them to tour you around inside them and into the multi-verse. It's very easy for them to do as they are multi-dimensional naturally and have never been told that they weren't supposed to be.
Ask them questions, allow the answer to be delivered in any manner, don't expect silicon life forms to answer as carbon based ones might. They have their own way, but its easy to understand.

Telekinesis is the only one on your list I haven't done with crystals, but have a friend who has, so can vouch for it being possible.

Good job on hearing the orgone generator call. They are awesome, I even charge crystals on them on cloudy days. There's lots to explore there and a whole world of inventing with them depending what you want to do.

Quick advice, coil the copper around the programmed crystal the same way the galaxy spins (clock-wise) it freaks them out and disturbed them when natures natural patterns get turned backwards.

Get the book The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall if you don't already have it - all your stones are listed into here including how to do basic chakras arrays and lists of how to use all the stones you have for many different things. It's indispensable. You also need it to know what stones can't be put in water like selenite and malachite for different reasons.

Don't let fear get you, when you see shadows and movement and sense things, crystal are amazing beings but if you get scared they might want to protect you and no longer show themselves to you. So take everything in stride, in love and feel appreciation.
They can and will protect you from lower beings and energies, I could bore you to death with stories! Hahaha! Grid your room with them, they will create a vibrational field at their combined energy level which is almost always medium to medium high frequency. Use Selenite and it will increase dramatically. Cleanse and sun them regularly to keep them operating at maximum efficiency.

Your sensitivity will level out with regular meditation and crystal exposure and working with them. Also their energy output varies depending on what's happening for them and how recently they were charged. They like some music, particularly live music, but dislike sudden load noises and other types of music and will retract their energy fields, some people will make them retract their energy fields also. Consider their energy field like a hand, they may reach it out towards someone or pull it in.

Lots to explore with crystals!!
Old 11-06-2015, 06:30 AM
Ascender
Just want to say good luck.
As a start you have big collection of crystals :)
Old 11-06-2015, 10:53 AM
Knower

Thanks both of you.
I have only started buying last month. But I used to own a jewellery business and had a few left over from a few projects that never got completed so had about six to begin with.

I know about coils and directions too thanks, though I will say the direction of coiling non tapered middle started coils is confusing.
I am actually. or seem pretty gifted intuitively in that element.

It was the orgonite concept that called to me first, the exploration of crystals was a secondary follow up. I had new concepts for applying orgonite in modern devices, but then discovered my invention would actually be too powerful for regular people, also to merge two global industries might also make me too much of a government/draconian target.

My orgonite isn't true orgonite just yet, I have had success simply making things from sandpaper and leather and copper and various containers, salt and ball bearings and such. I have discovered the resin is most certainly not needed for a recognisable effect. Though it may enhance it. I can't afford resin yet anyway.

My £550 pound phone has a cracked digitizer which I am not going to pay £175 to repair, So I am aiming to make a charging healing plate that will hopefully fix the leek and repair the crystal structure in the screen. That will be interesting.

Anyway, following my own ideas and creations lead me to discover other people had already discovered these correlations in patterns, geometry, coils etc...It's good to know I am on the right track.

Crystalsong, you just made me realise, I have not yet tried to see the energy fields for my stones and crystals. I shall try that soon and see what happens.

How exactly do I know if the crystal likes the music exactly?
Old 11-06-2015, 11:25 AM
Master

just something to think about.

CROSS CHECKING

My private school in the sky would both confirm and conflict with the research I was conducting during my waking hours. Crystals were “all the” craze. Everywhere you turned there was another book or class or article about these beautiful items. I went to school and asked for input on the matter. The leaders obliged by bringing forward a teacher to assist in my learning.
Those who are saying crystals have power are remembering a time when they truly did. Just as in your period of time oil has power. Power, my child is nothing without the knowledge of how to use it. The knowledge of how to use the crystals gave the possessor of the crystal power. Further you must know now that even knowledge is nothing without the understanding of proper usage. And understanding? Understanding is but an offshoot of wisdom. And wisdom? Wisdom is only a starting point.
Another teacher came to the front and brought forth another view. “The power that you attribute to the crystal is the power you give it. As you focus on the healing properties of the crystal you are but using the crystals an extension of you own thoughts. You still have much to learn of the abilities you possess.
Yet another teacher graced the sands with a presence that had the other teachers step back. When she lifted her head to speak her beauty amazed me.
“And yet I shell speak of the nature of things. I will teach you what nature has to reveal about itself so you will see it in you too my child. For you are very much like the crystals. The first thing you must know of crystals is that they grow. The very size, shape and color depend on the environment that nourished it. And so it is with you my child.
Crystals are part of a cluster. If you wish to examine only one you must break it away from the rest of the group. Not all crystals can be separated from their source. Some cannot be on their own because they did not develop enough of their own separateness. For now let us examine the single specimen to see what it can reveal to us.
All crystals have five sides. When you hold a crystal and look inside what you will see is through to the other side. It is as if the crystal is allowing you to see the world through the inner thoughts of the crystal. One of the sides will allow you to see through to the other but everything will be magnified. Another side will create a view that is very murky, hard to understand and hard to see through. Another side will allow you to see things just as they are. No change, just accepting of things as they are. There are many sides to crystals and many sides to you my child.
Can you see now how the crystals are much like you? Can I now show you more of you? When I look at you my child from my perch of high above I see another view of what you are made of. Look now my little one from up above to the object that you wish to learn of.
The tip of a crystal will have seven facets. These facets will not all be equal in size. Some of the facets of the crystals and of your life will take up more then half of what you are. Some of the facets will be so small that you have a hard time even finding them. But even the small facets change the tilt of the larger facets. And so it is with you and with your life as it is with the crystals.
There is one more thing I want you to learn from the crystals. One more things the crystal will reveal about itself that you will find true about yourself. The crystal has only one point. That one point is also in you. I ask you now to look inside yourself and find the point of your life using each of the wonderful sides of yourself and the different facets of your being. All for now.
Waking up in the real world was going to be tough this morning. I had to hurry to write all this down before I forgot it all.
Old 11-06-2015, 02:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thsinner
How exactly do I know if the crystal likes the music exactly?

Interesting channel Kkfern.

Once a woman played the piano, it was on a wall, on the other side of that wall was a long dresser with part of my crystal collection on it.
She played very enthusiastically and when I went in to see how the crystals were doing their energy field has expanded to 2-3 feet out and were pulsing to the music.
I took this to mean the expanded field was a sign of their pleasure and reaction to the music as I've also felt them retract their fields to just a n inch or two with unexpected loud bangs.

There is telepathy also of course, they'll just tell you, mine are very vocal when they are out sunning and a tree shadow lands on them blocking the light. lol

One of the more practical things I did with an OG was design one to go over my fuel line in my vehicle, it energizes the gasoline which in terms increases my fuel savings by 25% on the freeways and 42% in town. (don't ask me why, it seems like it would be 42% on the freeways, but its actually gets better gas mileage in town)
Old 11-06-2015, 04:18 PM
Knower

I started looking for my fluorite's energy field today whilst waiting on my partner for lunch. I put it on a white piece of paper and could see something, small in parts but wider around some others. In a pale green with a blue tint in parts it was sort of waving or dancing in the wind. So, I would have to take a guess and say that stone is happy enough.

Would the sound of the frequency of the sun charge a crystal do you think?