Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 16-05-2015, 02:28 AM
Ascender
Thank you so much for all the answers
You guys actually capable to make a book about crystals
Old 16-05-2015, 11:47 AM
Pathfinder

I agree with you Shen.Y, I've learnt a lot from this thread alone.

I have a longing to own a black Kyanite crystal (in its raw state and not polished) and will have to buy one online - does anyone know of a good online store where I can purchase a Kyanite crystal - will be very grateful for recommendations
Old 17-05-2015, 03:07 AM
Master
I don't buy from any specific place, (maybe EBay the most) instead I've learned to read energy with my palm Chakra's. Which then translated to being able to do it over the internet.

So to make a purchasing decision I clear my mind, have various windows or tabs open with the ones I'm interested in, clarify what my question is (Ie What is the energy out-put of this crystal? Is this crystal the right one for me, would this crystal benefit me in my spiritual growth...)then hold my hand a few inches from the screen and sense the energy it emits, then go to the next one and feel it and so on and purchase the one with the strongest energy. (Strongest energy = affirmative answer to question)

*. If you aren't feeling anything push on the better of your palm it your other fingers to activate that Chakra.

*. You can test what your sensing my moving your hand off the picture of the crystal and to another place on the screen - you should be able to sense a difference between what is crystal and what is not crystal.

*. Also play with how close or far your palm is from the screen when you feel energy as we each are at various stages of sensing energy and so closer or further away might be more appropriate.

With this technique developed you can safely buy high quality and energy producing crystals from EBay and from China.

(I have a male friend, actually a couple, who've learned to use this form of internet divination to successfully by me cloths on-line including shoes! The trick is asking the right questions.)
Old 21-05-2015, 05:30 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks for the tips CrystalSong. Well, I have finally got a black kyanite crystal today (from eBay) and was very surprised when it came because it is so big and beautiful and all for only £1.50 including postage!

I go to quite a few Mind, Body and Spirit events where obviously crystals are in abundance, but there are never any black kyanites for sale and hardly ever do they have blue kyanites either, so I was delighted to finally have one after waiting so long...

The interaction with this crystal is astonishing, since I've received it my aura has been very strong and sort of tingling and pulsating - I've never had this experience with a crystal before. I only have to look at the kyanite and the reaction gets even stronger. What a fabulous crystal
Old 21-05-2015, 06:01 PM
Master
I've been hearing amazing things about Black Kyanite, I'm so glad you got one Tamara!
There seems to be a new find of them as I've just started to notice last year that they had become available on the market.

I work regularly with two gem quality Kyanite wands (can see light through the blue parts) for cleansing an purifying my field, aruas and inner body. I find them astounding and truly respect they're abilities. When I do cleansing on other people their muscles shiver and shake as I run the kyanite down them (several feet away from their actual bodies) as I've worked with them over time they've gotten much stronger and much more comfortable with what's expected of them and even a little fussy when it's been too long since they were used.

I had a small sliver of the regular opaque blue Kyanite that I used for cleansing for the first year of my Journey and gave it to a friend in Sweden for his birthday.
It hollered at me for a year ( I was in USA) that it was kept in a dark box and badly ever used. So I wrote my friend saying he needed to get on with the cleansing and meditating he'd wanted to add into his life and he was totally ashamed he'd been busted out by a crystal! LOL

Kyanite is amazing! Love, Love Love!
Congratulations on your new family member
Old 22-05-2015, 04:37 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
It hollered at me for a year ( I was in USA) that it was kept in a dark box and badly ever used. So I wrote my friend saying he needed to get on with the cleansing and meditating he'd wanted to add into his life and he was totally ashamed he'd been busted out by a crystal! LOL

This made me feel sad (never thought I'd feel sad for a crystal Lol) and then smile and laugh about it hollering to you Yep, Kyanites really are powerful crystals Now that I have the black I have a longing for an orange one too - not sure why but blue doesn't appeal to me (yet), so looks like I'll be hopping back over to eBay very shortly!

The black Kyanite is in its raw state and I'm concerned that it might get a bit grubby after I've been handling it for a while. Could I ask you if you have any tips on how to clean raw crystals. I've only ever had polished crystals before and obviously they stay clean because they are shiny - and I want this crystal to stay looking beautiful - by the way this particular crystal dosen't need cleansing does it?
Old 22-05-2015, 07:30 PM
Master
No, as far as I know Kyanite never needs cleaning because it doesn't hold negative energies. I believe the reason for that is that it's formed in thin layers, meaning there's not a matrix inside to trap and hold energies like many crystals.
It's sort of how like Chefs prefer wooden chopping blocks to plastic as bacteria passes through wood and falls away where as it can't pass through plastic.

However having said that there are some which are also built in layers like Kyanite which can hold negative energies... so not sure how good my theory is :)

I worry about oil from my skin on Selenite also and Selenite can't be washed or it dissolves -so I'm very careful to clean my hands with soap and lots of water and not use lotions when planning to work with Selenite.

You could also wrap the part you will be holding in a soft leather or some other easy to grip material which will protect the stone underneath from handling.

Maybe others will have more ideas on how to protect stones which are regally used also.
Old 05-06-2015, 11:12 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
No, as far as I know Kyanite never needs cleaning because it doesn't hold negative energies. I believe the reason for that is that it's formed in thin layers, meaning there's not a matrix inside to trap and hold energies like many crystals.
It's sort of how like Chefs prefer wooden chopping blocks to plastic as bacteria passes through wood and falls away where as it can't pass through plastic.

Thanks for this info It always puzzled me as to why Kyanite doesn’t need cleansing and now I know. Also didn’t know about the wooden chopping blocks being preferable to chefs either, due to them holding not bacteria unlike plastic!

I have purchased a tiny sliver of orange kyanite and it is so small and light that I have it in my pocket at all times. I keep it in the clear plastic bag that it came in so do you think the energies from the kyanite will still interact with my aura due to it being kept in a plastic bag?

By the way I keep my large black kyanite on my bedside table and for some reason I usually sleep like a log since I've been doing this
Old 05-06-2015, 04:44 PM
Master
Try this to see for yourself how much energy is coming through the plastic.
Take it out of the bag and hover your hand over it and feel the flow and strength of the energy at the pointed end of it.
Put it back in the bag, give it some moments to get it's energy through the plastic, then feel it's pointy end again. What is the comparison?
Is it reducing it? Is it backing up the energy and so instead of a beam of energy from the pointy end it's more of an over all emanation?
Play with it, see what you learn. :)

You know the 3 Cups game, where you have to find a bean under one of three cups after they are shuffled?
My friends and I did this with a crystal under starfoam cups. We couldn't feel the crystal at all.
We switched to paper cups and could barely feel it, often getting the cup wrong.
So we changed to coffee filters and finally we could definitely feel the energy and determine correctly which coffee filter the crystal was under.

We didn't take it further than that and try other substances also as our goal was a game of Cups and finding the hidden crystal. However to find a good container for your cyanide I think testing multiple types of materials would be very appropriate.
I'll be very interested to hear your results :)