Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 15-10-2015, 06:29 PM
Experiencer
Hello kvsouth1111,

From my own experience with aliens, I truly believe where are genuinely benevolent aliens who want to help humans. I don't want to say anything about my own experiences because they are too personal. But at least, you have my vote that good aliens exist, and especially when you look at higher dimensional aliens.

Boson
Old 06-11-2015, 03:36 AM
Suspended

Earth belongs to its own evolved status...a holy condition that we named ourselves.

If any of you cared to question how an alien presence would be on Earth, when we already advised ourselves through our personal spiritual conscious awareness that aliens/UFO come from out of space....then question yourselves about what changed on Earth.

What changed on Earth to cause us to consider aliens instead of angels...being the ancient self realization of life and spirit?

CONVERSION and SCIENCE.

What changed on Earth as an unnatural condition?

HOLY DUST....holiness which we considered was a fused/cold state.

How long would it have taken Earth to have cooled from a UNiversal attack/change that altered the previous crystal into dust? Earth has a historical spiritual memory we called Atlantis...and archaelogical proof of a previous origin ancient earthlife exists.

Millions or billions of years of cooling.

Scientists suddenly place Earth into a condition of its own loss of cooling involving light and sound mass accumulation as oxygen and water...a condition of evolution. Evolution of the atmosphere itself as a holy body where the angel images were formed.

If you change evolution of mass you change the light condition and also the condition of mass along with light and sound vibration.

If you change light and sound vibration IMAGERY also changes.

We once considered the ethereal spirit of our Heavens around Earth were angelic beings similar in appearance to a human self.

Suddenly we witness a huge change of spiritual imagery...obvious who changed it and it is obvious that the ancients also changed it...for they did science...a holy building practice...stone levitation.

UFO and the activation can only occur by the changing of light and sound itself.

This can only occur via science and the use of change of light and sound to gain the sound for converting matter...stone or dust.

Therefore the only higher alien is an alien who at the moment has not become a chemical changed light sound wavelength of the stone's own crystal cell. The crystals of Earth changing their fusion are involved in the gain of the imagery demonstrating that the crystal is altering.

FuSION is about the awareness of SION itself...the HOLY CHRIST...ANGELS..converting of sion conversion...transmitting of sion...transmission and changing the nature of the Seals of Stone.

Crystal is the fusion of the Earth stone and the Earth stone has many different bodies of crystal. Crystal vibration and light involves the actual appearance/transmitted message of the false/fake spirit ALIENS. This is due to the denaturing/burning of the crystal in the Earth stone itself. The crystal previously only assisted to produce angelic like images.

Already the ice has melted as proof...the earthstone has gained new sink holes worldwide...water disappeared and then appeared elsewhere...multiple natural disasters. Natural disasters get caused by atmospheric changes of pressure. Atmospheric mass demonstrates it is disturbed by UFO formation.

Grey light and grey light vibration belongs to the atomic/nuclear product if you care to review atomic light conditions.
Reptilians belong to an artificial introduced light signal that belongs to the denaturing of light and sound from modern evolution-ancient deevolution when dinosaurs existed on Earth...therefore the 2 circumstances transmit a fake/artificial alien being....

As the nuclear fuel conditon exists as a holy dust to a de-evolution product of a fuel...this is the introduced condition of changing light and sound by millions of years. It causes a fake alien reptilian to form in the transfer of matter to fuel.

This should be obvious to anyone studying spirit or who knows about spirit manifestation as an atmospheric function. It is obvious after all.
Old 06-11-2015, 10:33 PM
Deactivated Account

All the ET's I've met are benovolent, and I've even met some of the races most people think are evil.
Old 09-11-2015, 02:55 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
All the ET's I've met are benovolent, and I've even met some of the races most people think are evil.

Human beings own the life of spirit on Earth.

Our manifested presence has ownership of the spiritual condition.

Human beings created science and science alters the natural condition of spiritual light and sound that involves our personal life. After all you are observing the spiritual condition as a human being proposing themselves to be the higher consciousness making statements about what you observe.

Therefore no other spiritual condition belongs to your own person.

Human beings as the higher holier light presence manifested out of origin light into an organic formed self. Our own personal higher light communication is androgynous to our own selves which is why we consider this spirit to be an angel....yet if you did not use conversation as an applied usage of naming/ownership there is no status to imply your own personal higher self.

As we were taught to use the WORD OF GOD as an applied spiritual review we use the term angel to describe a spiritual being greater than ourselves. Yet in the WORD OF GOD...the angel written about is not a presence of spirit...it is only an angulated evaluated PHI light and sound condition O as ANGLE-ANGEL.

Therefore most of us consider the higher self to simply be a greater light being, for a non religious term...for religion belongs to ancient science.

As light and sound belongs to image and image belongs to vibration alteration of light and sound, at the moment the aliens forming have 2 categories....evil and non evil by determined light sound imagery.

The non evil alien manifestation luckily for us exists only because we are still alive ourselves. As yet the scientists have not completely destroyed our own natural light and sound angelic vibration that belongs to a natural life...a human being.

As we own spiritual manifestation as the higher consciousness, we exist in a natural state of awareness. Those of us who have been affected by mutations caused by an increas of radiation hear and feel spiritually different for our own natural chemical relations have changed.

This is how spiritual awareness alters as does information causing arguments.

Yet if you live a spiritual life as a personal human being...the natural communications with which your life interacts is NATURE. The NATURE OF LIFE ON EARTH is trees-insects-animals-humans. This is our natural spiritual psyche....some of us still have this psyche.

Many other humans beings are living in a mutated gained psyche from changed physicall cellular and chemical interactions....therefore so has your spirit awareness changed.

The only reason that spiritual arguments were created in the past is because this same situation of alien manifestation and satanic attacks happened to us before.

Therefore I hope to bring to your attention that your form of spiritual advice is very incorrect for science has introduced an unnatural radiation fallout, which when your own personal life was incepted mutated your natural spiritual condition.

Therefore our spiritual condition on Earth has become infected by artificial intelligence...and you cannot argue about this introduced condition for uranium and plutonium do NOT CONVERT in the natural condition and then besides this review is the FUEL CREATED.....that is also used and BURNT.

2 very unnatural spiritual light and sound changes introduced by SCIENCE.
Old 09-11-2015, 10:39 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
Human beings own the life of spirit on Earth.

Our manifested presence has ownership of the spiritual condition.

Human beings created science and science alters the natural condition of spiritual light and sound that involves our personal life. After all you are observing the spiritual condition as a human being proposing themselves to be the higher consciousness making statements about what you observe.

Therefore no other spiritual condition belongs to your own person.

Human beings as the higher holier light presence manifested out of origin light into an organic formed self. Our own personal higher light communication is androgynous to our own selves which is why we consider this spirit to be an angel....yet if you did not use conversation as an applied usage of naming/ownership there is no status to imply your own personal higher self.

As we were taught to use the WORD OF GOD as an applied spiritual review we use the term angel to describe a spiritual being greater than ourselves. Yet in the WORD OF GOD...the angel written about is not a presence of spirit...it is only an angulated evaluated PHI light and sound condition O as ANGLE-ANGEL.

Therefore most of us consider the higher self to simply be a greater light being, for a non religious term...for religion belongs to ancient science.

As light and sound belongs to image and image belongs to vibration alteration of light and sound, at the moment the aliens forming have 2 categories....evil and non evil by determined light sound imagery.

The non evil alien manifestation luckily for us exists only because we are still alive ourselves. As yet the scientists have not completely destroyed our own natural light and sound angelic vibration that belongs to a natural life...a human being.

As we own spiritual manifestation as the higher consciousness, we exist in a natural state of awareness. Those of us who have been affected by mutations caused by an increas of radiation hear and feel spiritually different for our own natural chemical relations have changed.

This is how spiritual awareness alters as does information causing arguments.

Yet if you live a spiritual life as a personal human being...the natural communications with which your life interacts is NATURE. The NATURE OF LIFE ON EARTH is trees-insects-animals-humans. This is our natural spiritual psyche....some of us still have this psyche.

Many other humans beings are living in a mutated gained psyche from changed physicall cellular and chemical interactions....therefore so has your spirit awareness changed.

The only reason that spiritual arguments were created in the past is because this same situation of alien manifestation and satanic attacks happened to us before.

Therefore I hope to bring to your attention that your form of spiritual advice is very incorrect for science has introduced an unnatural radiation fallout, which when your own personal life was incepted mutated your natural spiritual condition.

Therefore our spiritual condition on Earth has become infected by artificial intelligence...and you cannot argue about this introduced condition for uranium and plutonium do NOT CONVERT in the natural condition and then besides this review is the FUEL CREATED.....that is also used and BURNT.

2 very unnatural spiritual light and sound changes introduced by SCIENCE.

I love to read your posts, even though I loose you in every third or forth line you write. You are like Jack O'niell when he got that ancient device stuck to his head, and got more knowledge then he could possibly sanely hold inside. Do not take this as an offence as I am not trying to be rude. Like I said, love searching for sense and meaning in your post, and while there is certainly there to be found, is is ciphered so profoundly in the ways of your expression that I end up thinking I might be the one with no logical capabilities at all. Perhaps you could consider writing in a less nonsensical manner though, as I believe a lot of souls here on this forums are simple in the way of expression as to get the point across to most people.

Have fun and enjoy life.
Old 10-11-2015, 02:58 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
I love to read your posts, even though I loose you in every third or forth line you write. You are like Jack O'niell when he got that ancient device stuck to his head, and got more knowledge then he could possibly sanely hold inside. Do not take this as an offence as I am not trying to be rude. Like I said, love searching for sense and meaning in your post, and while there is certainly there to be found, is is ciphered so profoundly in the ways of your expression that I end up thinking I might be the one with no logical capabilities at all. Perhaps you could consider writing in a less nonsensical manner though, as I believe a lot of souls here on this forums are simple in the way of expression as to get the point across to most people.

Have fun and enjoy life.
We know spirit for we first developed spiritual scientific reviews through the concepts of self awareness and self description.

Alien was an introduced condition that we became aware of after scientific conversion of stone's matter was introduced as ancient science.

The natural spiritual condition and light/sound manifestations altered and then we got spiritually attacked.

We only know about spiritual attack because it happened...therefore we learnt about this condition because we caused the condition.

The natural spiritual life on Earth realized that to change the Nature was to cause extra in the terrestrial.

All information of self expression belongs to an introduced condition asides from our naturally inherited spiritual self....self manifestation and self spiritual realization of our natural inheritance.

Therefore factored PHI related PHI LIGHT/SOUND evaluations formed the WORD OF GOD EXPLANATION as factors relating to prophecy and future predicted forecastings. These prophecies became reality provided by the spiritual scientific evidence of using/changing PHI light sound.

How else can it be explained?

Aliens are a fake/false condition that PHI factored and named as a spiritual state.

The natural condition of our atmosphere was factored to be an ANGEL.
ANGLE - ANGEL

Angles factored in the cell O condition of pi related to PHI = ANGELIC SOUND.

ALIEN is not an ANGEL.

The alien realization of fake/false spirits as evil beings was factored not only as a spiritual realization but also a scientifically proven spiritual realization.
Old 14-11-2015, 02:59 PM
Deactivated Account

There are no "bad or evil" aliens. Such behavior is self destructive as we see in our own civilization. As we acquire ever more devastating weapons of mass destruction we are certainly becoming a very endangered species. Power and ignorance and evil intent are not compatible.
One need not be religious to be Spiritual. A Wizard commands power to influence probabilities, stands between worlds with one foot on earth and the other in the heavens, is in tune with the Infinite, knows truth and is at peace with self and the Universe.
Old 14-11-2015, 04:19 PM
Experiencer
How can you say there is no evil in universe? There is a good and evil intent present everywhere. If you do not want to talk in terms of evil or bad aliens, then ok. There are groups and races that wish for only what is good for them and work only with that intent. Such an alien will not think twice if you stand in its way.
Old 14-11-2015, 11:24 PM
Suspended

Perhaps ppl who think there are no 'bad' aliens should read this new book by David Jacobs [a history professor who studied alien abduction all his adult life - now in his 70's]. Or the books and youtube vids by Eve Lorgen [David has made some good one's too]..

Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity by David Jacobs.

"In his 1998 book, The Threat, Jacobs uncovered disconcerting reports about aliens’ plans for the future of Earth. He reported that a “change” is coming; a future when very human-like hybrids would intermingle with humans in everyday life. “Soon we will all be together,” the aliens said. “Soon everyone will be happy and everyone will know his place.”

This book examines a disturbing phenomenon that Jacobs began noticing in 2003. The alien integration action plan has kicked into high gear. The incidents of alien abductions have accelerated as have occurences of alien involvement in everday human life. A silent and insidious invasion has begun. Alien hybrids have moved into your neighborhood and into your workplace. They have been trained by human abductees to “pass,” to blend in to society, to appear as normal as your next door neighbor.

This book illustrates in detail the process of alien integration into society and the strategy and support structure that has been developed to make this happen seamlessly. While he is not certain why they are doing it, the final chapter of the book will provide some chilling possible answers as to why they are here and what they want to accomplish.

Jacobs is a careful researcher who has investigated more than 1150 abduction events experienced by more than 150 abductees. This book focuses on the experiences of thirteen abductees."

Old 15-11-2015, 01:22 AM
Master

Hm. "Good aliens that care about us." I wonder if any alien species would look at us and wonder if we are good aliens who care about them. Frankly if I was a neutral advisor I'd tell them to move slowly backwards without making eye contact and then run for their lives to the nearest heavily armed stronghold. Humanity is. gently described,a competive species with an immense ego and a chip the size of a house on our shoulder. We are good only as long as it doesnt threaten the profit margins, amd we have already proven how kind and compassionate we are to our own species and to all the competitiun that didnt come first in the plague rat race.For an ailen the only true astonishment lies in the fact that ourremaining good score id that we still havent managet to kill ourselvess yet.