Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 14-04-2014, 08:10 PM
Djurplagare89

I have hard time sleeping whenever its fullmoon, other than that I dont know...
Old 14-04-2014, 08:33 PM
Knower
All very true! and speaking of full moon, there is a fantastic solar eclipse happening tonight. The four blood moons. You guys should watch it. Also great time to charge all crystals under the moon light :)
Old 15-04-2014, 12:11 PM
Knower

It is not only the full moon that has an effect on us. Every day we are effected by the moon and all the heavenly bodies. We are the little stars of earth. lol
Old 18-04-2014, 12:41 AM
PrincessMiyo

Yes, I do. Where I live it's known around town that if it's a full moon you best stay inside after a certain time. More accidents happen, along with people just being a bit more out there! :)
Old 18-04-2014, 04:02 PM
Guide
Yes I believe the moon can have a bad affect on people. Especially when I worked at Wal-mart a few years ago. Whenever it was a full moon: there a lot of weird people coming in and they were really out there. Some of them even came up to me and started conversations with me and than the conversation would go in a completely different direction.
Old 22-04-2014, 10:01 AM
NightPrincess

I'm not able to get to sleep during a full moon.
Old 27-04-2014, 06:21 PM
Master

The full moon does not do any thing to me , i guess you need to be senstive to this kind of thing .
Old 28-04-2014, 12:36 PM
Master
Here, we call moon madness, 'loony moony'.
Old 19-05-2014, 12:14 PM
Raina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wolf Medicine Woman
I worked in Mental health for a time during my Nurse training, and Yes definately the Full moon did have an effect .. So I think it is pretty much proven...

Yep. Its well documented all police forces and hospitals put extra staff on shift during full moons.
Old 21-05-2014, 09:19 PM
Super Moderator
The full moon has an effect on all things on Earth, including human body/psyche systems, the ovulation and mating of some birds, amphibians, and animals, the effects on the oceans, and fluids of all bodies, animal or human. (All are made up of a large percentage water)