Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 24-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Healingangelus

Hi Lulu!!

I guess you´ve might have been abducted by some kind of the Greys specys since there are so many of them out there!! Do you know, if you have somewhere on you some kind of a scar that is very sensitive to the touch, that actually hurts you so often?? Check it out behind your ears arms or legs but also on your neck.
Old 24-06-2012, 06:03 PM
Henri77

I think the fear (from my pov) is largely of the unfamiliar.
I can imagine ET's or greys but actually seeing one in my living space would shatter my belief system in a way that "dream experiences" don't.
And my home would never be the same.

On very rare occasion I sensed one in my place but didn't actually want to physically meet it-him-her just cause it'd represent huge shift in my daily reality (probably)
(This is largely why they haven't made mass public contact-visually.)

There are humans that I'd not care to physically be with, as they are unfamiliar.... like Pirates, Amazon headhunters, ruthless warriors.
They're likely not that different from us, in person, but we imagine them to be.

Of course the "older" greys, yrs ago, supposedly had little understanding of human emotions, fears, and may have been more challenging to relate to.

Especially since most folks regard telepathy as something foreign. Especially in the past.

Whitley Streibers books have revealed aspects of them that few sources have, in his attempts to understand them better, and his connection to them.

Last edited by Henri77 : 24-06-2012 at 07:15 PM.
Old 24-06-2012, 06:11 PM
Benoit84

Oh yes, I totally understand what you mean! I would have the same issue when I saw a picture of them. I still find them so creepy!

I used to have dreams of them every month or so starting when I was a teen. But my last ddeam was New Years Eve. I dreamt that I woke up to my daughter levitating towards the door where there was a grey. Once I saw it, I jumped out of the bed and kicked it right in the head. Then I started punching it and screamed that I never wanted to see another one of them again.

I woke up sweating, it felt so real...but I doubt the grey would have let me beat it up like that if it were. Lol
Old 24-06-2012, 07:29 PM
Henri77

remarkable story

I'm a bit intimidated by their psychic power but not really fearful of them (always curious to understand more about ET's.....and do sense some sort of ancient or pastlife connection)

A healer I knew, came home one day to see a craft above his home ,
in a remote wooded suburb.... said his neighbor also observed it.

Several greys were inside, working with his son, and he was instructed not
to interfere. He left them alone, but reported later not understanding "why" he didn't protest.

He apparently later worked with other, astral ET beings in his healing experiences and healing prayer circles,

The only person I've ever met who saw a craft or beings close up, on earth, while in normal consciousness
Old 25-06-2012, 10:17 PM
Lulu

It's interesting, before I mustered up the courage to actually start 'researching' the greys (I used to believe there was a correlation between 'thinking' about them and the nightmares, not to mention, the obvious pictures I would come across the second I typed their name into Google stopped me before the first keystroke), I would have never guessed that there were people out there who have had 'positive' experiences with them, but, alas, there are. The vast majority of people's experiences that I have read, however, do fall under the 'negative' category, and a good chunk, even the majority, of people's 'encounters' with the greys seem to be in the dream state (or astral, if you prefer), with a much smaller amount of 'encounters' happening in the 'real world' (and I'm just referring to encounters with actual 'beings,' not simply UFO sightings, which is a topic of its own). But, even though the majority of encounters have been described as 'negative,' that doesn't mean we can totally discount the 'positive' encounters, because people do claim to have them. How can one 'group of beings' be so all over the place? Are there different factions of greys, some positive, some negative, not unlike Homo sapiens?

So, that leads to the question - What are they exactly? Are they physical beings... interstellar/intergalactic 'travellers?' Are they time travellers? What about interdimensional beings? Astral entities? Or, are they simply archetypes - Pop culture 'icons,' where fantasy and 'reality' have collided and invaded the unsuspecting subconscious mind? Unfortunately, it's so hard to separate fact from fantasy because, in this case, at least, the qualitative far outweighs the quantitative.

What is it that I fear about them? There isn't a definitive answer to that question; there isn't 'one thing' or 'another' about them that I fear - This is why I categorize my fear as 'irrational,' a phobia, if you will. My nightmares are filled with 'greys,' and I understand that they are just nightmares, but that fear still crosses over into my waking life. Why? I don't know. Whether, or not, the greys are real, my fear of them is real... very real. I think I would actually die if I were to see one in my waking life - My heart would stop and I would drop dead - That's just how afraid of them I am. No matter how hard I search I can't find the 'source' of that fear - It remains a mystery to me. But, I know that I am not alone, which has led me on the quest to find out 'Why?' - Obviously, as of yet, I have still not answered that question.

@Songbirds,
I can so relate to sleeping with the lights on! When I was between 8-10 years old, my mom bought me a bunk bed for when my friends slept over. I became so terrified of my 'nightmares' that I actually totally enclosed the bottom bunk with some blankets and slept with one of my brother's baseball bats lol.

I have never had any indication that my 'encounters' with the greys have been anything but nightmares. @Healingangelus, no, no scars lol. I have never even seen a UFO, which is odd, because I am always looking 'up.' I do not believe that I have ever been abducted, or anything like that.

I always 'know' (sense) when I am going to have a nightmare about them... before I go to sleep I will start to get a 'panicked' feeling... my heart rate will increase and a feeling of pure dread will come over me. When I feel this way, I won't want to fall asleep, but I know that I have to, so I do, and I always wake up in the middle of the night/early morning from another 'grey' nightmare. I've tried searching for a correlation to something in my waking life, a 'trigger,' for the nightmares, but I couldn't find one. I can go for months without a nightmare, months without giving a 'grey' a single thought, but I will always 'know' when the nightmare is going to return.

I have had the 'typical' abduction dreams... the medical experiments, and so on... I've also had a lot of dreams where they're just in my room... these dreams have always felt negative... I feel negativity coming from them... hostility, aggression, maliciousness, etc... from them. I have not had a single 'positive' or even 'neutral' encounter with them.

For those who have had their own 'encounters' (whether physical or dream state) with the greys, have you ever encountered other extraterrestrials? Twice I have 'woken up' (false awakenings) in my bed with a 'reptilian' (I hesitate to even call them that, as I would like to keep myself distanced from David Icke, et al.) on top of me. Scary as hell!

Some time ago, I was having a series of extraterrestrial dreams involving 'human-looking aliens.' It was around that time that I had a very strange 'abduction' dream... I was in the middle of a mundane, ordinary dream, when I was suddenly 'sucked up' into the air. I screamed that I did not want to go, and so on, and before I was 'abducted' I woke up in my bed. This was not a false awakening... I was 100% awake. I woke up on my back (heart pounding) and rolled on to my right side to try and calm my heart down (think fetal position lol). My window is on my right side... it is huge and is covered with white blinds. At night, the white blinds are lit up like a drawing board by the moon, street lights, the bright winter sky, and so on.

As soon as I rolled on to my right side and looked at my window, I could see writing. Black writing. It wasn't any type of writing that I had ever seen before. It could have been scribbles, cuneiform... it could have been anything... I didn't recognize it. It was a few lines in length. Perplexed, I blinked a couple of times, thinking my eyes were playing tricks on me, when the weird writing morphed into calculus... now, I know calculus. I am very good at calculus. Calculus is my language lol. But this, whatever this was that was written in a 'language' that I actually did know, was something completely new to me. A formula/equation that I did not recognize. I stared for a few seconds, afraid to move as I didn't want the writing to disappear. I should have written it down, but I didn't want to move. I tried my best to take a 'mental picture,' and then it faded away - A few long seconds, and then it was gone.

I have searched since then, trying to piece it back together, but to no avail. Sometimes I wonder if I let one of the greatest discoveries in history 'fade away...' but then I remember I'm not that important

Anyways, it appears I've opened up a can of worms in my own mind... As terrified as I am, my curiosity is starting to get the better of me. I guess this is the beginning of my search for answers.

Thank you, everyone, for all of your input and for sharing your personal stories... I truly, truly, truly appreciate it!

Old 25-06-2012, 11:38 PM
Benoit84

I wish I knew what they were exactly, but all I know are the feelings I get...even just thinking of them gives me major creeps. Like you, I was afraid just to let a thought of them enter my mind, as if that would make them appear or something. I hated feeling like that.

I've never dreamt of them taking me anywhere because I'd usually wake myself up before they approached me. But it's the fear they invoke that I'd like answers to also. I feel like a 6 year old afraid of something that's supposed to be completely irrational.

I can only recall one other dream of an extraterestrial and this was sometime after my last grey dream, probably in feb or march. I don't know if there is a certain race like this or not because I haven't heard of them before. But what I saw is sort of hard for me to describe. The head was slightly smaller than an average human head. It's eyes sort of bulged out a little bit and the eyelids were like slits, they didn't open as wide as a humans. I'm not even sure how to describe the mouth though. I can only describe it's skin as being like a frog. Sort of sticky looking, but it was a brown color. In the dream it was talking to me but I don't remember what it said.
Old 26-06-2012, 12:08 AM
Lulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoit84
I feel like a 6 year old afraid of something that's supposed to be completely irrational.

I know, right?! I always thought I would 'grow out' of this fear as I grew up... NOPE! Here I am, an adult, still petrified lol.

Those brown beings you talked about... I read a similar description a while ago... I'm sorry, but I can't remember where I read it. If I ever do find it again, I'll definitely send it your way.
Old 26-06-2012, 12:27 AM
Benoit84

Yeah I think I'll try to look it up tomorrow and if I find anything that resembles what I saw, I'll post it.

Also wanted to add, that this thing would definitely be considered ugly, but I wasn't really afraid of it.
Old 26-06-2012, 01:26 AM
Henri77

So, that leads to the question - What are they exactly? Are they physical beings... interstellar/intergalactic 'travellers?' Are they time travellers? What about interdimensional beings? Astral entities? Or, are they simply archetypes"

a few answers here (He has shared a lot of info, should one care to look)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aZW24eGuKM

"Like you, I was afraid just to let a thought of them enter my mind, as if that would make them appear or something."

I know the feeling... yet here I'm writing about this stuff again....
The last time I felt the energy pull of a transport..year ago.... I declined, and said no thanx.
And haven't experienced that again.

Still very interested in ET's but there are lots of other species who'd like to communicate.

Including our Dolphins-Whales
Old 26-06-2012, 09:07 AM
Healingangelus

They ARE for real but since they frighten you so much, I will not place things about them in here, like Videos etc.