Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Closed Thread

Old 26-10-2006, 07:18 PM
Suspended
UFO Picture Over Larnaka Bay Cyprus

This picture has caused a lot of contoversy because I claim that it has been taken by a UFO. It mysteriously appeared on my Olympus OM1 camera when I had a UFO experience.

This is an actual photograph taken from an altitude of around eighty miles.

I am told that although it is an aerial phot, I should shut up and accept that it was taken out of an aircraft.

When I explain that by simple trig. maths, it can be avaluated (by ground area)
and the angle of view 49.5 deg, I found I was banned from using that particular forum.

I can also confim that it is not a satelite picture and not taken by NASA.

Also, I am half Greek Cypriot and at the time, I was on a MOTORING holiday in France.

Now, I welcome your feedback.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/george.kk/forum23/ufocyp

GeorgeK
Old 27-10-2006, 01:12 AM
FRANK789

Hey George, I have had seven encounters myself. You will find that many forums are there to discourage and insult you..... And the few who seem genuine, seem to want to worship the lights and nothing more.

If you are a seeker of knowledge, you are a rare bird. You will find greed and fear in those you seek to inquire of. That some twisted way, your trying to take away (their worshipping audience.) We are a primitive people, and at best ,you will be left to pursue the truth alone. I have had experience with photo's suddenly appearing. If you wish, I will be glad to respond, if not, be well and live long..........
Old 27-10-2006, 01:54 AM
Suspended
Well Frank,
A moment ago I was beginning to feel very alone and isolated. I am pretty new to this forum, so I have not been able to 'feel my way around the cogs' yet. As a 'sensitive' I don't get any bad feelings from this one (yet).
I just want to learn and share my knowledge with others who will listen. It really hurts when I see many belonging to these psychic forums promoting spirituality in one breath and 'milking' the meek and vulnerable in another.
You don't know what a relief it is to hear of people having similar experiences to myself. I would very much like to hear and see your pictures and form a comparison
George
Old 28-10-2006, 01:31 AM
FRANK789

Hey George, I recieved 4 pics after an horrific night of UFO antics.
About 5 yr's ago we were sound asleep and in our florida home.
An antique radio in our bedroom began blasting a talk show from( Radio Malibu ) circa: 1967. The radio does not work and has not for many years.
We saw the UFO. Triangle shape just above the house. A week later I took analog 35mm film from my canon camera and had it developed from a prior trip we had taken a few weeks before. I was amazed to find clear 10mm and 20mm pics exposed on the un-used 35 mm frames at the end of the roll.
The pics are of ancient ??????? Rome ??? Street shots,people in the streets, elevated shots, Buildings that lay in ruin today are in perfect condition in the pic's. Full color up close and personal. 3 pic's were destroyed by my oldest daughter in an attempt to destroy the (evil Spirits) that had brought them forward. At least that is what she admitted when questioned. Her religious group had assured her that it was the right thing to do. I have one remaining of a young woman standing in front of a large building taken from what appears to be a 50' - 60' overhead shot. It is one of the 20mm exposures on a 35 mm frame.
I am OLD. I always wondered why no one wants to know, nor hear, nor see. They say they do until it happens. My father told me when I was young that being a freak won't get me a cup of coffee, and certainly not an ear to listen. He said the world doesn't want to know, they just want to be left alone. I do not live by that, but he certainly seem's wiser now that he did then. Frank
Closed Thread