Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

View Poll Results: Do you believe in the existence of Nibriu and the Annanuki.
Yes but the Annanuki and Nibriu are now extinct 2 7.41%
Yes and It is on a return orbit 14 51.85%
No, Its all fantasy 9 33.33%
The Planet exists but the race of Annanuki is now extinct 2 7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2011, 01:45 PM
Ladofthelight

The "prove it to me crowd" always rests on such defined semantics...

Gem,

To me, there is a definite "your truth". It is what you think you are. What you hold closest to your soul as an inherent aspect of your being.

To me, you going on and on about the existence of no "your truth" is actually you perhaps stating a portion your truth.

I admire the fact that so many seem to have their realities defined by logic, and laws.

I choose not to exist in that reality.

Is that ok with you all?

Am I allowed?

And the concept of "proof" is ambiguious too. In a court case, both sides present their "proof" of either guilt or innocence, yet the jury is not unanimously in agreement all the time, thus "proof" isn't the same for everyone.

If someone wants to say they are from the planet Klaxon, and they live off of dragonflies. Fine with me.

My "truths" (there is that word again) have been proven to me, through my experience. BUT, there are few of them. Pretty much everything is on the table for adjustment and review. But who the hell am I to question anyone else's claims about what they believe themselves to be?

To me that shows that I am uncomfortable with my belief set and I have created a nice, comfortable perception of reality, that I like to stay inside. Anyone existing outside of it and challenging my beliefs can be easily placed in one of my predetermined boxes that do not fit in my reality.

Sounds a bit like organized religion to me.

Just my perception.
Old 12-03-2011, 01:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
The "prove it to me crowd" always rests on such defined semantics...

Gem,

To me, there is a definite "your truth". It is what you think you are. What you hold closest to your soul as an inherent aspect of your being.

You going on and one about the existence of no "your truth" is you stating your truth, to me.

I'm saying no truth... I don't have a truth, what I think I am isn't the truth. Ego means what you think you are.

Quote:
I admire the fact that so many seem to have their realities defined by logic, and laws.

I choose not to exist in that reality.

Is that ok with you all?

Am I allowed?

And the concept of "proof" is ambiguious too. In a court case, both sides present their "proof" of either guilt or innocence, yet the jury is not unanimously in agreement all the time, thus "proof" isn't the same for everyone.

If someone wants to say they are from the planet Klaxon, and they live off of dragonflies. Fine with me.

My "truths" (there is that word again) have been proven to me. BUT, there are few of them. Pretty much everything is on the table for adjustment and review. But who the hell am I to question anyone else's claims about what they believe themselves to be?

To me that shows that I am uncomfortable with my belief set and I have created a nice, comfortable perception of reality, that like to stay inside. Anyone existing outside of it and challenging my beliefs can be easily placed in one of my predetermined boxes that do not fit in my reality.

Just my perception.

I think considering own belief to be truth is dogma.
Old 12-03-2011, 02:26 PM
Ladofthelight

We can go back and forth on this one... :-)

I see your point. Thank you for sharing.
Old 12-03-2011, 02:30 PM
Animus27

Quote:
I don't question peoples inherent beliefs.
I don't either. But it's not a question of belief, since Inanna said she has proof of her being an Anunnaki. Thus with that word proof she removed the subjectivity of the claim by insinuating she has an objective way to show her claims are indeed true.

Quote:
Your description, Animus, is like comparing apples and broccoli to me.
You are right, my comparison was slightly extreme, but the premise stands.

Quote:
It isn't important for me personally to have to know the "truth" about everyone's persoanl spiritual beliefs.

I would dare not ask for "proof" of your beliefs, whatever they may be.

Ianna, if you are of "Annanuki" heritage or not, it is not important to me, for what it is worth.

If it is part of your "truth" then I support your beliefs.

Much love to all.
I actually feel similar. But she didn't say she believed it. Look above for clarification. Belief is subjective, and hey, that's fine. I don't need to know all of the details of everyone's beliefs. The problem is when the claim crosses into factual matters (although something like Anunnaki is decidedly unscientific, my point is still valid).

Take care ^_^
Old 20-03-2011, 11:20 AM
Greenslade

I don't care much for proof. Being honest, sometimes it's nice to have your beliefs validated but at the same time it's always good to have a little mystery in Life. If we all knew the answers then what's left for the imagination? You don't have to believe your imagination implicitly, but for me it's like taking your brain on vacation for a while. And if science has all the answers, tell the microbes that live in a lake of methane in California that they can't live there because science says so.

I met a Sumerian the other day. We had a few cocktails and he said Sitchin is right :-)

We're not going to get all the answers in this Life, maybe that's the whole point of it. Since there's a lack of hard evidence all we're left with is trying to make the best of what we've got, which in the case of Nibiru is precious little. As I recall from the Sumerian myths, they say men came from the east and gave them civilisation. Scholars etc have wondered how their culture could spring up, seemingly overnight. Annunaki or not, it makes me wonder where those men came from and who they were. There's also something called Alternative Genesis. It doesn't proclaim itself to be any kind of Truth, all it does it take a different perspective of how the language was translated. It seems to suggest that there were spacemen who came to earth and terraformed the planet, which would have parallels with Annunaki beliefs and the Biblical Garden of Eden.

Does Nibiru exist? I've done some research and it seems there are plenty of scientific beliefs to say that it does indeed. It seems NASA looked into it then suddenly went quiet on its findings. They're pretty certain there's another planet 'out there' using the same formula they used to predict the existence of some other planets that were later found. Just what Nibiru is though is pretty much anyone's guess.

Existence of what you decide is proof or not of their existence, something tells me that the scientists and their ilk don't have all the answers, and until such time as there is viable proof either way then beliefs and 'The Truth' are up for grabs. One thing is for sure, there's more to this than meets the eye.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:50 PM
Love&Light

I have voted: Yes and It is on a return orbit

The scale of interest in it alone has convinced me that there is something in it. There are those who can look into the future... FAR into the future some can!

I think the trouble at the moment is that everyone passes comment on it, and some of whats being said sounds silly!

Old 08-04-2011, 07:54 AM
Mira

Asfar as I know, Nibiru is not due back till at least 3600 AD
Old 11-05-2011, 06:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inanna
Lol! I'm Anunnaki! And Have Proof! We got caught up in the incarnational cycles of mankind when we decided to stay here. Though I was born on Earth originally...,I was full blooded until caught in the cycles over time.

Some of us have broken those cycles and moved on. I'm in my last incarnation here. I cant wait to be with my beloved Enki again!

LOL ...so you moved on from Dumuzi, ha ha...did you apologise for getting Enki drunk, taking advantage of him, and ripping off his crystal data stores?

Being long lived is obviously no guarantee of maturity...but I grant you Enki's more generous and compassionate yet scientific persona has worn well over time. Still, what happened to the other gent? I thought the texts said he was restored by Ningishzidda (Thoth) to full health?

Just curious

BTW I certainly can believe that the race exists in some fashion, and that it is not unlikely that some have remained, if as legends hold, time passes much more slowly for them in terms of their lifespan. The story goes that they arrived here & depleted our gold stores over many many of our centuries, in order to aerate it somehow into their atmosphere and save their planet from the effects of their own atmostpheric damage similar to ozone holes.

I have actually known ppl that MET a martian, who acc'd to Sitchin's text are the same as we are...from the annunaki (nirbirans) who came here and intermixed with earth natives...literally our bros and sisters. Yes it sounds completely wacky.

Let me offer something wackier...they said in appearance those of Mars tend to be at or just on the tall side of our normal height and build ranges. Completely ordinary anglo sort of colouring and features. So ordinary that in no way would you ever look twice at them (unless their dress was oddly out of place or similar).

However it was said they tend to have dietary restictions (perhaps they are just more health conscious, LOL, and find much of our fare unacceptable...) and their irises are normal in colour yet more cloudy (more like the quality of jade) and less clear or crystal in appearance. The latter is noticeable & yet fairly subtle and could easily be dismissed as an odd variant.

interesting, eh? who's to say...unless you've seen for yourself?

peace,
7L
Old 11-05-2011, 07:53 PM
Suspended
Hiya Neville and all

I have realised that I find it very difficult to believe in anything that I haven't heard of.

That sentence sounds corny. Of course I wouldn't believe anything I've not even heard of....doh!

OK. Let's try again.

I find it difficult to believe in something that I've only heard of subjectively. And I will add that if I haven't experienced it, then it's far less likely to become a belief.

My own subjective experiences are dubious and not taken as read by me. I guess I'm my own worst enemy...or my own harsh judge.

However, I believe there is a planet called Saturn...even though I haven't experienced it myself. I believe that scientists discover these things objectively and am willing to trust their collective judgement.

Which is interesting enough in itself.

Why do the majority of folks believe in Saturn rather than Nibiru?

Hi Ho.
Old 21-06-2011, 12:16 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herman123
Hello Neville

I have read all the books of Zecharia Sitchin on the subject of the Anunaki. I found it very interesting. Part of his books resonated with my way of thinking and other parts not.

Zecharia Sitchin asks his readers to use faith - to accept something that cannot be proven; but so does most major religions.

I enjoyed the read - and I hope they make a movie out of it.

My thoughts and words exactly.