Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 25-09-2016, 08:40 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
Years ago, while I was searching for all this information, and every new thing I learned was much more relevant and therefore made a deep impact on me, I was gifted with some of the most beautiful dreams I have ever experienced. Just like it happens quite often that after reading and discovering about, lets say astral projection or lucid dreaming, you get to experience it spontaneously one night/day. Aliens and the end of this fear driver world and a start of a beautiful new civilization based on love, was a topic back that made me reflect profoundly, which resulted in powerful dreams, having a deep emotional and spiritual impact on me.

In one dream, I found myself standing in our house. Everything was quiet, and at peace. It was not so much the fact that I felt really good at that moment, but the fact that there was a total loss or non presence of any kind of bad or negative feelings. And I am not even talking about those heavy ones that you can feel and notice easily, I mean even those that are embedded so carefully and so softly under you skin, you cannot even identify, but they just produce some sort of a static, a noise, you can never get rid off. A constant negative chant, cloud hovering above you. Everything was gone, and there was total peace of mind. And in that quietness I could sense a deep gratitude and laughter.
I heard a voice calling me, to come to the balcony and see something outside. I walk slowly towards the voice, and I see my mother and brother standing on the balcony, looking towards somewhere in the distance.
As I step outside, I notice huge, perfectly round and white spheres floating in the sky. There are so many of them floating, and they seem to go as far as my eyes can see, some of them being also really close. I know without words these are huge spaceships. It looks so surreal it is unbelievable, and yet everything is so still and peaceful I could stay in this moment forever.

The next thing that happens, is another powerful knowing and feeling washes over me and enters my heart. I don't remember any words being spoken, but I know clearly and without any mistake, that all suffering and pain and sadness and fear on the Earth, was conquered and has ended. I know this, because there is a great feeling of victory in my chest and a great feeling of peace and hope. Hope. I totally forgot what hope is. I look around and I notice there is a warm and soft golden sunlight emanating everywhere outside, and I think in the end I say to my mum: We won.

I wake up and I am left with this surreal picture in my head and this deep feeling, that was so simple, but is so hard to feel in this world. Peace. I had another dream even stranger than this, but I have written too much here already. I thought about that dream a lot, and also wondered if perhaps it was in a way a message from some real higher beneficial intelligence, but I decided not to pursue such a way of thinking. Would not make my experience any different. All I know is, that in those dreams I felt something that I never experienced in my whole life while being awake. An absence of all negativity and absolute light. I am grateful for that gift.

I found your account of your dreams here very interesting.

I'd like to comment by saying that your guides were probably communicating to you the future of planet earth and the beginning of a golden age.

I believe that there is a battle going on between the forces of light and the forces of darkness and there are good ETs helping the planet through the transition process. They are resisting the cabal and preventing their dark agenda for humanity becoming a success.

I also believe the forces of light are now gaining the upper hand. If they succeed (which they will as shown by your telling your mum that we had won), I believe there will be disclosure, the end of poverty, disease and war and humanity will have made the shift to a higher level of consciousness (moving to a higher density) where all interactions between humans will be based on love and understanding. We will have open interactions with good ETs. I think this is what you were being shown in your dream.

Peace and blessings
Old 04-10-2016, 05:57 PM
Experiencer

I believe in aliens. Thee should exists, and they're good.
Old 04-10-2016, 08:19 PM
Knower

A better question would be "Are there known to be 'bad' aliens?'
There are many many other planets with intelligent life. All ascended planets. And it turns out they are our forefathers. Because DNA is the same everywhere in the universe and we received the Divine Seed and the gift of free will. We are genetically linked to those 'aliens'.
If you want to see an alien and know what they look like you only need to look in the mirror. They may have a different height or skin color than we're used to, but that's about it.

And the only reason those 'aliens' don't show them self in a way that is blatantly obvious, is because our consciousness isn't high enough yet. If they show them self on Earth in the open right now, the biggest part of humanity wouldn't understand. We need to work on our self first. Otherwise the only war we will have between humanity and aliens would only be started by humans. Not the other way around.

Aliens of other planets that you would consider 'bad' don't even know about the location of Planet Earth, because like us their consciousness isn't high enough and like us they are still fighting among them self.

Kryon's timing couldn't be better. I received this message yesterday:

OCTOBER 3, 2016

Spiritual Logic
From Kryon Live Channelling, "The Fundamental Fractal" June 2016 in Hot Springs, AR

I want you to start using spiritual logic, something that will be more obvious in time. The Pleiadians are your spiritual-seed creative parents. Simple. Most of the earth will not believe that. Your accepted creation story sounds just like it, and even the timing is the same, but it can't involve an E.T., to be believed by most. The very thought of extra-terrestrials always involves those who come and conquer you or hurt you. This is your bias and is a reflection of your own Human consciousness and what your brief history has been. You do it, so you expect all life forms to do it.

~ KRYON
through Lee Carroll, the Original Kryon Channel

Last edited by William 辰 : 04-10-2016 at 10:33 PM.
Old 10-10-2016, 11:02 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerAK
I found your account of your dreams here very interesting.

I'd like to comment by saying that your guides were probably communicating to you the future of planet earth and the beginning of a golden age.

I believe that there is a battle going on between the forces of light and the forces of darkness and there are good ETs helping the planet through the transition process. They are resisting the cabal and preventing their dark agenda for humanity becoming a success.

I also believe the forces of light are now gaining the upper hand. If they succeed (which they will as shown by your telling your mum that we had won), I believe there will be disclosure, the end of poverty, disease and war and humanity will have made the shift to a higher level of consciousness (moving to a higher density) where all interactions between humans will be based on love and understanding. We will have open interactions with good ETs. I think this is what you were being shown in your dream.

Peace and blessings

Ah, you have no idea, how much I long for all this to happen. In the reality in which I live now I experience myself as only 10% of what I have felt from my childhood years I am. No matter the sacrifice and hardship I just cannot see myself becoming hole, as if something entirely else is missing, where I am what I really am. All that aside, I fear things might not change, or that it might take a long long time before anything could happen. Long after us, or even next generation. Since time is an illusion it does not even matter, but perhaps now, is still the time where things have to change. I cannot help but to feel like I need to do something, I need to change something, but at the end of the day I do nothing. Are we really so powerless, or can we demand freedom?
Old 10-11-2016, 06:03 PM
Seeker

Good aliens.. yes they do exist. But you don't hear about them because they don't interact with humans. I am speaking of those who do not have an agenda, they are simply observers.

There are some that people talk about that interact with humans but there's always something in it for them, they might have a concern about something. For example, the use of nukes on this planet, they want us not to use them because it hurts their existance as well. They might trade information and teqs for things they need. Etc.

But the pure good ones do not interact with humans, only their own who are on this planet in human form. And they are also the ones who will be the ones who will ONLY intervene if humanity or another race tries to destroy this planet. Nothing is in it for them. If we selfdestruct it wont matter to them, but the planet matters.

Might sound harsh, but... humanity can always be re-created. Planets like these are beyond more difficult to create.

And yes there are "bad" ones and we by now know who they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvsouth1111
Obviously, these greys/reptilians, and whatever else we hear about are not a benign race with a kind agenda (if they were they wouldn't be abducting and trying to create new races). But has anyone ever heard of a race of aliens that are actually good and care about us? (Not angels, I don't consider angels to be aliens--although some may)
Old 08-12-2016, 08:06 PM
Newbie ;)

I don't think the original question requires a lengthy discussion on what constitutes good or bad or the existence of evil. Do aliens visiting the world have motives which are harmful to humanity? Do aliens who visit the world abide by human ethics? Obviously not since they abduct humans against our will, steal plants and animals, create hidden establishments here without any approval, interbreed with humans, and so on. Certainly does not appear beneficial in any way. Anyone who says something to the contrary, that these activities are beneficial to humanity, may be already influenced by these aliens or are a part of the visitors' agenda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveUnite
Good aliens.. yes they do exist. But you don't hear about them because they don't interact with humans. I am speaking of those who do not have an agenda, they are simply observers.

There are some that people talk about that interact with humans but there's always something in it for them, they might have a concern about something. For example, the use of nukes on this planet, they want us not to use them because it hurts their existance as well. They might trade information and teqs for things they need. Etc.

But the pure good ones do not interact with humans, only their own who are on this planet in human form. And they are also the ones who will be the ones who will ONLY intervene if humanity or another race tries to destroy this planet. Nothing is in it for them. If we selfdestruct it wont matter to them, but the planet matters.

Might sound harsh, but... humanity can always be re-created. Planets like these are beyond more difficult to create.

And yes there are "bad" ones and we by now know who they are.

I agree with much of this, particularly the fact that our allies (the "good" guys) do not interact directly with humanity, for we are far too divided and conflicted as a race to establish any meaningful relationships with. And our allies do not want us to become dependent on them because we must be self-determined and must make wise decisions in the face of challenging circumstances.

Also, the fact that planets like this are "beyond more difficult to create." In fact, in the Allies of Humanity of Briefings, received by Marshall Vian Summers, our allies state that planets like this are far more rare in the Universe than we might have imagined, for most advanced technological races have outstripped their worlds' natural abundance of resources (if they developed on planets with natural resources to begin with). This might give a clue on to what visitors to our planet may be seeking.

A previous commenter mentioned David Jacobs. He has a very clear, insightful, and objective perspective on the alien presence in the world as it actually exists, in my view. Nothing rosy or self-comforting about it, so his viewpoint is not dominated by personal preferences and what he wants the situation to be, but is formed and based on actual research. I would recommend David Jacobs, and most certainly The Allies of Humanity Briefings, mentioned earlier, which is all available for free online.

I'm sure there are other books that have an objective account of the alien presence here in the world as it really exists, but simply to avoid making the situation more difficult to understand than it really is, I would personally only begin by seriously investigating a limited number of material on the subject.
Old 20-12-2016, 08:54 PM
Guide
I actually know someone sane who says shes been abducted. The specific ETs called themselves 'Hoovers' and that they r on the good side. Dont know much else about it