Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 05-06-2013, 01:56 PM
amy green

Back on topic........

Just saw this 8 minute link giving first hand account of complex crop circles being formed in a short space of time (starts at 1.41).

Better than that - we sent out a message into outer space in 1974 (with details of ourselves)....the reply came back 27 years later, 21 August 2001 (starts at 4.46) WITH MESSAGES!
The only reservation I have about this is that this wasn't mentioned (to my knowledge) in the news....cover-up?

Lastly there is a film where you see hovering lights over a field and then a crop circle being formed.

http://youtu.be/Ql1PPkZiHl8
Entitled "Aliens Make Crop Circles, Best Evidence Ever"

So, what do you think?

For those who view that all crop circles are man-made (yes, some of the cruder/simpler crop circles have been done with men and sticks), this link mentions the very high readings of electromagnetism found within these circles...how do you explain that away?

Last edited by amy green : 05-06-2013 at 04:13 PM.
Old 05-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Master
It maybe a good time to interject that from my perspective and being raised as a Christian and both parents being pastors that the general exclusiveness, judging and pushiness often expressed in this thread is not the Christianity I know and grew up in. I did however spend a year in a fundamentalist Pentecostal church and it had the feel of many of the views expressed in this thread by those who are putting forward Christianity as the only true religion.
The form of Christianity I grew up in was very understanding/tolerant of other views and simply stated 'God works in mysterious ways'.

They looked at the content of the heart of a person, not how they translated the scriptures, it was understood by many that if your belief system lead you to unconditional love, compassion and understanding for All God's Creatures great and small that you were living as the Father wants for us, no matter the path taken to get there. It was understood also that Jesus was the living example of what that looked like when lived.

Most Christians I know do not consider themselves 'saved', special or in anyway better than anyone else, they just consistently try to be the most loving, forgiving and accepting that they can be from day to day, day in and day out and hold gratitude in their hearts for God providing for them in many ways. It is a gentle quite unassuming faith I grew up in, it didn't yell from the mountain tops or proclaim. Nor did it claim or disclaim beings from other planets visiting earth, so many references in the Bible can easily be interpreted as visitors from outerspace, so it was simply left at "God works in mysterious ways".