Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 26-05-2012, 05:54 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliMarie
I jumped off my bike and started screaming at him. Then this crazy light appeared in my hands like an energy ball and I pushed it at him. It almost looked like a solar wave, like the ones that go off before the actual explosion. He just looked at me, and shot his own light at me. I fell to the ground and I guess got knocked out. When I stood up again I saw mrs. Rosemary walking hand in hand with him down the road. ..

Cool story ... there is SO much we don't understand or even consider

And story about Krishnamurti was interesting too...
Old 26-05-2012, 06:15 PM
Master

This reminds me, there are creatures who look very much like the pictures we have depicted in art, but not for the same reason. Sometimes the skeleton is a curse, I have faced the curse before and it would've killed me by morning had my spirit family not been there, Athena saved my life. Other times, what is seen as the skeleton I have seen walking about, chasing after people and as it passed through them, they became very ill afterwards. Also I've seen the skeleton with a scythe, he seems to collect the dead in truth who are lost and wandering around and seeking help or guidance. There are creatures as well that attack those dying and finish them off, them are small dark creatures, short grim reapers somewhat. There are hundreds of different kinds of creatures out there, you just have to be careful.
Old 26-07-2012, 09:20 PM
Ascender
I think the Reaper is the angel of death. Pluse, black hooded robes are quite popular. My main guide looks just like death. But thats bafor I saw his face and what not. But when I did see him He had a black hooded robe with a syth. Turns out he uses the syth to direct energy or help open portals. He also wairs other things besides his black hooded robe.Another was a teacher who help me learn to defend my self beter, he also wore a black hooded robe. Iv seen angels wair white hooded robes. My guess is that alot of peope turned the angel of death into death becouse its a simbolic meaning. Death him self is full of simbolic meanings.

Black robe- Unknown. Mystray. Your fears. Black to the us westeners means death. But in alot of the eastern parts, traditionly, it would be white.

Skelation- This could mean to leave behind the past. It could represnt past it self. When we die, this life will be our past life. Like the dinosors when they died they left behind thier skelations to tell about thier past. It is also one the main symbolic things that to us, describs death. When we think about death, most likely we think about skeltaions and grave stones.

The sythe- Sythe was a tool used to reap crops. And we need to remember, death is an old soul, dated back in the midevil days when he got his sythe. Story has it he uses it to "reap" our soul and cary them to the other side or where we belong. Sythe has also became somthing alot of use learn to fear. Becouse of stories and tails.

So Death could be many things. Could be the angel of death. He could be just a symbolic meaning we created to represent death, becouse to us, death is unknown. It is scary, some even think evil. Death is somthing to fear.But to me, I think its a mix of bothe. Its the angel of death, but dresses like death to thoughs who truly believe in it. So that is why, its posable we think he exists. Then agian, theres many exquarters that help lead us back home you never know.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:18 AM
Master
The reaper can work in pairs at least in my dreams. I had a series of dreams within a week or more of a pair of "bad men" trying to get into my home. They started out at a distance. Each day they got closer and closer and finally one day they broke in my house. On the final day that they broke in, physically, our door in the garage was open as was the garage steel door. For me it was a terrible omen and soon after, my son nearly died from pneumonia. Friends who have prayed and performed healings on my son have seen visions of a reaper around my son. Fortunately for us, our son was returned to us healthy and whole.
Old 04-08-2012, 11:50 PM
Skins_Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyeyes
When my mother had her time to go over my wife and I had just finished our meditation and laid down to sleep. We both heard someone come in the upstairs door calling her name and asking her to go. We both heard the same thing. That was the first time that I had heard spirit voices that clearly. It was her guide that had come for her. She chose to stay for a few more days, it was her choice and they let her stay a while longer.
Death is my friend. When I get to old or the pain gets to bad my friend death will come to take me back home. Hoka-Hay= It is a beautiful day to die!
For my mother it was her guide who came for her. For another good friend of mine his guide came and talked to him a few months before he passed. His guide brought him the peace that surpasses all peace. After that day my brother was ready to go. He would see his guide sitting in a chair in the corner of the room, waiting till it was time.

Oh wow, I wonder who came to see my dad and did he know he was going to die? Because he headed off to work that day instead of staying home. He died of a heart attack last month and it's still hard to take. I mean I still remember years ago, my mom basically having a premonition that my dad was going to die at 70 but still he kind of died suddenly.
Old 04-08-2012, 11:59 PM
Neville

I seem to remember the reaper as a boatman who's role it was to ferry one across the River Styx, which in Greek mythology is the river which separates the realm of the living from that of Spirit. Though it has to be said, my mythology is a little out of practice nowadays.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
I seem to remember the reaper as a boatman who's role it was to ferry one across the River Styx, which in Greek mythology is the river which separates the realm of the living from that of Spirit. Though it has to be said, my mythology is a little out of practice nowadays.

You are thinking of Charon the ferryman who would ferry souls across Hades if those souls could pay his fee. Which is why bodies used to be buried with coins on them.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Neville

Aye, that'd be the one inner
Old 02-10-2012, 01:13 AM
Occultist

When a relative of mine was passing on for some reason a lot of paranormal activity picked up in the house started like a week before death and I stayed in the house with him until he crossed over from cancer.
Last night I was there that's the night he died I was worn and tired and went into a deep sleep that's very rare for me I am a light sleeper.
I seen a man in a black cloak in my dream I began to cry and get mad and argue and I said "you are Death aren't you?" he was in a black robe and hood that covered his eyes but his eyes glowed of pure white light through the cloak he responded "No child I am release" from pain and suffering of this world. I wear black in respect for the dead. I don't know why but in my dream I found it necessary to kneel when he said that. Then he pulled back his cloak and was in holy armor bright white armor. He kept the hood on his face and said "don't you see child? I am not here to do any harm. But to protect those and make sure they find there way once there released from there human form." I woke up crying covered in sweat ran into the bedroom and five to ten minutes later my loved one died. I was about 16 and very angry about death it had already taken so much. In my eyes or thoughts.
But I understand as I grow older that its just a ripple then we go our way or some might choose to stay longer. Where ever we choose to go we have a guide from what I seen that helps us to our destinations. I think because he is in black out of respect for the dead people seen him as evil?
Or it was just a dream to help a 16yr old make sence out of why everyone around seemed to be dying.