Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 24-12-2017, 10:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Spirit doppelganger appeared in real life?

So... I am in love (words cannot express the love) with someone I cannot be with physically for a long time. He is a spirit, and I have had so many spiritual experiences and synchronicities with him but it's a long story... I never had the chance to meet him in this lifetime of mine, though I know what he is like, looks like and sounds like, through photographs, recordings etc. Anyway, it feels exactly like he is my twin soul... The twin soul signs and feelings are everywhere in my life since I fell in love with him and of course there's the 11:11s too... Someone channeled him for me and we exchanged "letters". Through his letter, which was extremely sweet and loving, I discovered that me and that someone spent many past lives together... He also told me that it is very possible that he might reincarnate and find me again in this lifetime. I constantly told the universe and believed that I would meet him in some way, any possible way. I felt that it was going to happen soon;that it HAD to happen. I visualized him and spent time with him in my mind's eye all the time and it felt so real... Almost a year ago, before the channeling, I started having visions of a guy I (think) I had never met before. It was kind of blurry, but there were times when I could see him clearly;and he looked like the spirit I love A LOT. A young man with blonde hair, light coloured eyes, full lips, and a very unique look on his face. His qualities were very clear and he seemed to have a cool, serious and loving energy at the same time. Perhaps it was the spirit I love at a younger age. However, I felt like I knew this guy for some reason. I told the Universe to show me who this mystery guy was. A month before the channeling I was out for a walk and I decided to go to a café. The waiter came and when I saw him, I immediately felt attracted to him. Then we met and talked as I became a usual customer, he was always so kind with me and... Well, guess what? He looked EXACTLY like the spirit I love. The resemblance was UNCANNY. His face was exactly the same, with some very very slight differences, his body too, his hairstyle, the colour of his hair and eyes, even the way he moved and his expressions were identical to those of my beloved spirit! It was so strange and beautiful at the same time!!! It is like he is his twin or something!!! On top of that, he looks like the mystery guy I had in my mind a lot: He even has the same look on his face and the same aura of coolness, seriousness, playfulness and sweetness. There have been some synchronicities that are linked to this waiter guy in my life lately, too. Before my beloved spirit and the mysterious waiter appeared in my life, I had never had any synchronicities appear in my life whatsoever. What could this be? Could it be my intuition doing things and seeing, in a way, the future, or is it just my idea...? Is it the law of attraction? Could it be the spirit I love, who actually found a way to reincarnate or manifest as a walk-in...? Could the waiter be linked to my beloved spirit in any way?! It is such an intriguing and fascinating thing... Thanks to everyone who answers in advance! Love to all!