Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 05-07-2019, 01:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello all im here to learn

Hello everyone. I have sought out this community for answers. I have had some things happen to me that I cannot explain and in some ways don't know if I can logically understand it. I have had alot of heart ache over the past 5 years. I have lost my mother my mother in law as well as my 11 year old American bulldog my buddy which is why I here. 2 days ago I had had it and prayed with all my heart because my dog died
in my arms trying to get him to the vet. I began getting answers through thoughts in my head then the dialog slowed and I began to feel very run down and the voice told me he was ok and about a minute more conversation I was drained but when it ended I felt ok just tying to get answers not to mention I was scared. Any direction is good help.
Old 05-07-2019, 04:20 AM
Master
Hail and well met dbalogh. SF is a good place and welcome.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 05-07-2019, 11:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your quote
Old 05-07-2019, 10:07 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbalogh
Hello everyone. I have sought out this community for answers. I have had some things happen to me that I cannot explain and in some ways don't know if I can logically understand it. I have had alot of heart ache over the past 5 years. I have lost my mother my mother in law as well as my 11 year old American bulldog my buddy which is why I here. 2 days ago I had had it and prayed with all my heart because my dog died
in my arms trying to get him to the vet. I began getting answers through thoughts in my head then the dialog slowed and I began to feel very run down and the voice told me he was ok and about a minute more conversation I was drained but when it ended I felt ok just tying to get answers not to mention I was scared. Any direction is good help.
Well, there is good news and bad news. The good news is if you have come for answers, you will find an abundance here. The bad news is they tend to contradict each other so you will have to be the final judge. But kidding aside, I suspect the only answers that will be of value to you are the ones you were getting from within as that is the place all of your previous thoughts and experiences have gone. That said answers you see here can help you to recognize the ones you already have within you, so coming with an open mind is the right approach.
I am sorry to hear about your dog. I lost three pets in the last three years and it didn't get any easier by the third. Each was an individual and though I feel they all had good lives, I miss them all for their own unique reasons just the same. If fact, they (my dog in particular) were the inspiration behind the just for fun poll I put our a day or so ago. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=130239
So far my dog is in the lead. LOL
Old 06-07-2019, 11:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for the post. I hope to learn from the posts I am reading. so far its been great.
Old 06-07-2019, 02:02 PM
Pathfinder
dbalogh, I'm so sorry to hear about your doggy passing away! Pets really are like members of our family, so when we lose them it's devastating..

But I have a feeling you're in the right place, for community, forum and fellowship! I just started here, too (After lurking for a few years) And this place is full of wisdom~
Old 06-07-2019, 06:53 PM
Master

Sometimes tragedy is a trigger to help us go in and connect
to the Divine current within and recognise ego as suspect

Old 06-07-2019, 09:19 PM
Master
hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 07-07-2019, 12:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you all so much for the support. I appreciate it much