Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 23-06-2019, 06:08 PM
Seeker

illnesses

i remember wondering what really causes all the illnesses of today, i think from a spiritual perspective they believe if you eat meat your consuming the fears and negative energy and it effects you on a spiritual level, some people believe it's the main cause and it's why so many are going vegan lately. could it also be the preservatives they put in processed junk foods that can cause the illnesses we get.
Old 23-06-2019, 06:20 PM
Master
I think part of it is the quality of the food and drink we consume. Also chakra blockages.
Old 23-06-2019, 06:33 PM
Guide

Not to mention the incredible stresses of modern life. Stress can and does cause many ailments, including some cancers.
Old 23-06-2019, 06:37 PM
Master
I agree re stress.

I was speaking with someone the other day, they were saying years ago you mostly heard about people having heart attacks, now it's all mostly cancer.
Old 23-06-2019, 06:44 PM
Seeker

so let's say you went vegan and in your free time relax more to de-stress or listen to some music or positive relaxing asmr videos lol this should avoid needing the doctor or any over the counter treatments.
Old 23-06-2019, 07:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_journey
so let's say you went vegan and in your free time relax more to de-stress or listen to some music or positive relaxing asmr videos lol this should avoid needing the doctor or any over the counter treatments.

I don't think it would nesscesarly mean that no. I'm sure it would help, but lots more to it than that imo.
Old 23-06-2019, 07:17 PM
Master
You could be vegan but have a really stressful job. Or not speaking your truth, that's a big one for causing stress I think.
Old 23-06-2019, 07:59 PM
Administrator
Stress is one of the biggest causes of illnnes.i was reading today that a 15 year old died as the result of stress and anxiety bought on by exams and now this idiotic government want to start testing kids at four years old.
it is way to early I totally disagree with it,
if my kids were still in school I would not allow them to take them or I would pull them out of school altogether.
Stress has branches in a lot of illnesses you go to your doctor he tells you try not to stress it makes you worse as a counsellor I see a lot of it.and younger people are being refered because the childrens mental health teams are being inundated by calls.

Namaste
Old 23-06-2019, 09:20 PM
Seeker

you know where they say tap water has something in it that's effecting us, im not exactly sure what the situation is but i can imagine it's related to calcifying the pineal gland or blocking charka points, it would seen as a sneaky tactic to keep people stuck in a lower vibration, baring this in mind is bottled water any better than tap water?
Old 23-06-2019, 10:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_journey
you know where they say tap water has something in it that's effecting us, im not exactly sure what the situation is but i can imagine it's related to calcifying the pineal gland or blocking charka points, it would seen as a sneaky tactic to keep people stuck in a lower vibration, baring this in mind is bottled water any better than tap water?

They say fluoride does that to the pineal gland. You should be able to check to see whether your local authority add it to your tap water. They do in my city. You'll need to check on the bottled water too for the ingredients. In the UK there is a brand called Highland Spring, they say it comes from organic land in Scotland. They sell it in glass bottles too.