Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-05-2019, 10:06 AM
Experiencer

Sisterhood of the Rose

Ever dreamt things you think make you crazy, about a place that possibly never existed. I totally understand. Until yesterday I thought in the last year I had been going crazy, feeling, thinking and knowing. So if you have been dreaming of crystal pyramids or Atlantis or the sisterhood I would love to hear from you. As I found a website yesterday that affirmed to me i am not crazy as if I am so is the author of this website. So now I seek with open heart and confidence my sister's.
Old 18-05-2019, 08:49 AM
Master
There's a card "Sisterhood of the Rose" in the Work your Light Oracle deck.
It says that the Sisterhood of the Rose is a lineage of priestesses and mystics who devoted their lives to serving humanity and seeding light-consciousness all over Earth.
I'd never heard of it until I saw that card, and immediately felt resonance with it. No idea if I have been in that sisterhood, I do have an awful lot of rose-decoration in my home. I wasn't even aware of this until someone pointed it out to me.
I am about seeding the light, also about helping to balance the masculine & feminine energies on the planet. And sisterhood among women is of vital importance for that.

Dreaming about crystal pyramids is not so strange. Read about Atlantis and you'll find out very similar things :) Diana Cooper has written an awful lot about Atlantis. Her book "Discover Atlantis" covers basically every aspect of life in Golden Atlantis.
Also not strange you've had lives / a life there. Most people do.
I know I was also there during the fall. Not so pleasant. I'm not 100% sure what happened, I do know & feel that it is still impacting me this life.

In any case, I may be or may have been a Sister of the Rose :)
Old 18-05-2019, 12:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
Ever dreamt things you think make you crazy, about a place that possibly never existed. I totally understand. Until yesterday I thought in the last year I had been going crazy, feeling, thinking and knowing.
Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
There's a card "Sisterhood of the Rose" in the Work your Light Oracle deck.
It says that the Sisterhood of the Rose is a lineage of priestesses and mystics who devoted their lives to serving humanity and seeding light-consciousness all over Earth.
I'd never heard of it until I saw that card, and immediately felt resonance with it. No idea if I have been in that sisterhood, I do have an awful lot of rose-decoration in my home. I wasn't even aware of this until someone pointed it out to me.
I am about seeding the light, also about helping to balance the masculine & feminine energies on the planet. And sisterhood among women is of vital importance for that.

This resonates in my heart! I never that of the light as balancing the masculine and female energies, but I can see this.

Mysticrose37 Would you share the website?

Old 18-05-2019, 01:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Yes!

This resonates in my heart! I never that of the light as balancing the masculine and female energies, but I can see this.

Mysticrose37 Would you share the website?

Basically everything that's going on has to do with balancing masc & fem energies, both in society as a whole as in the individual.
This is because of the transition from the Age of Pisces, which was masculine oriented, to the Age of Aquarius which is feminine energy oriented. That's not about women and women ruling the world of course. It's about equality, unconditional love, oneness, and so on. All the things we haven't had for thousands of years as those qualities don't go with a patriarchal society.
The result is that no one really knows anymore what authentic feminine energy is like since we've all been raised with the masculine energy (career, status, results, goals, faster, pressure, and so on).
That's why now there's also space for things like Sisterhood of the Rose.
I looked up online and found the Dutch organisation, which is part of the global organisation of Sisterhood of the Rose.
It doesn't feel right at all though... Very masculine. Even their website, but also what they say they do.
Also this: the ones who founded it were initiated women by Cobra. Cobra?? What the bleep?
And it was suggested ONLY initiated women could start it. What the bleep?
That again is masculine: You have to have XYZ qualifications, then you're good enough.
Total nonsense and not feminine energy and certainly not sisterhood.

They also talked that it was about the Goddess wanting to live again. And She wants to live, and She WILL live!!!
Wow... that feels loving and warm and embracing, not...
Time is coming for the Goddess to anchor in our bodies and that grand moment is going to come. For many this can be scary and unsettling.
Again... doesn't feel loving and warm or anything.
Also, the Goddess has always been alive! But they make it sound like it's some cult. And I am seriously allergic to that.
Sisterhood is not about revering some entity or deity or whatever. It's about togetherness, love, oneness, holding space for people to be themselves without judgement, and so on.

If the global organisation is like that as well, which I suspect, I'd advise against joining it, but of course follow your own guidance, and use your discernment.
I find it a scary movement tbh.
Old 18-05-2019, 04:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Basically everything that's going on has to do with balancing masc & fem energies, both in society as a whole as in the individual.
This is because of the transition from the Age of Pisces, which was masculine oriented, to the Age of Aquarius which is feminine energy oriented. That's not about women and women ruling the world of course. It's about equality, unconditional love, oneness, and so on. All the things we haven't had for thousands of years as those qualities don't go with a patriarchal society.
The result is that no one really knows anymore what authentic feminine energy is like since we've all been raised with the masculine energy (career, status, results, goals, faster, pressure, and so on).
That's why now there's also space for things like Sisterhood of the Rose.
I looked up online and found the Dutch organisation, which is part of the global organisation of Sisterhood of the Rose.
It doesn't feel right at all though... Very masculine. Even their website, but also what they say they do.
Also this: the ones who founded it were initiated women by Cobra. Cobra?? What the bleep?
And it was suggested ONLY initiated women could start it. What the bleep?
That again is masculine: You have to have XYZ qualifications, then you're good enough.
Total nonsense and not feminine energy and certainly not sisterhood.

They also talked that it was about the Goddess wanting to live again. And She wants to live, and She WILL live!!!
Wow... that feels loving and warm and embracing, not...
Time is coming for the Goddess to anchor in our bodies and that grand moment is going to come. For many this can be scary and unsettling.
Again... doesn't feel loving and warm or anything.
Also, the Goddess has always been alive! But they make it sound like it's some cult. And I am seriously allergic to that.
Sisterhood is not about revering some entity or deity or whatever. It's about togetherness, love, oneness, holding space for people to be themselves without judgement, and so on.

If the global organisation is like that as well, which I suspect, I'd advise against joining it, but of course follow your own guidance, and use your discernment.
I find it a scary movement tbh.

Thank you again! I see now! We call it P, C, E, at my house. Power, control and ego. But now I see the concepts!

I am not much of a “joiner” and your gut check is similar to mine. Too bad it is not more fluid and encompassing. I feel it is time to break down the paradigms. I will do my part in my neck of the woods. Shining my light in dark space.