Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Tai Chi & Chi Gong

Old 11-08-2018, 03:06 AM
Suspended
Guide
Fish My Personal Qi Gong Journery - Journey To Awareness.

Hello everyone my name is Tesla. Thank you for welcoming me to The Forum. I have been on a personal Journey since 2007. It is no 2018, and I have found a solution to 95% of my problems and my mental health issues physical issues and personal well-being and life is only beginning. I'm starting to make sense of the reason that things happened to me in the past. In the past I was possessed by a thing. Now in my current life I have started practicing qi gong and it is doing wonders for the path that I am on. I have found my personal power inside of me and in every single word that I speak I used to be a mute but now I'm strong sensitive emotional loving kind Brave courageous and adventurous I'm the person I always wish that I could be I'm the person I always wish that everyone else could be for me and now I will turn that strong inner awareness in words and I'm going to help the people that come to me in my life and I just hope that one day they can pass on the information and knowledge and awareness and Power that I will pass on to them and that I have passed on to them.

Thank you dearly from the bottom of my heart to all of you dear Souls on this forum. Thank you God and Jesus for teaching me that I can go my own path and still have you in my life. Thank you guides Sophia Michael Raphael azureus and the mother earth for providing me grounding and the Holy Spirit for providing me with your awareness and pure unconditional love energy and an endless inner reservoir of strength hope and awareness.
Thank you and I will continue to write whenever my journey keeps progressing and I keep growing as a person. I wish you all well. Be well!

Last edited by M.Tesla : 11-08-2018 at 05:51 AM.
Old 14-08-2018, 09:05 PM
Guide

What a beautiful and inspiring post, thank you for sharing! I came here in the forum today to see first hand experiences with qigong, as it has been coming up on my radar quite a bit over the past several months.
Old 14-08-2018, 11:51 PM
Suspended
Guide
Book1

Hello everyone I haven't been doing Qi gong lately but I still have the energy of the chi gong that I did before. My first experience with chi gong I instantly felt the energy. It had to be something from a past life because it I'm not sure sure if I was supposed to be able to tap into the life force energy so quickly. But I did. And learning chi chi gong has had to be the most personal inspiring and empowering experience of my life. Chi gong gives me energy that I don't have. Chi gong gives me courageousness and love and peace and acceptance and a warrior spirit. It gives me the courage to do the things that I need to do such as to be calm to be accepting to be peaceful to be brave and to forgive. I will write more as I do more I might do it tonight thank you for reading

May you be blessed ��

Last edited by M.Tesla : 15-08-2018 at 01:24 AM.
Old 15-08-2018, 01:25 AM
Suspended
Guide
I did a qi gong practice tonight and I also wasn't connecting to the practice but still felt good and that's all for tonight thank you for reading
Old 15-08-2018, 01:27 AM
Suspended
Guide
https://youtu.be/g-jSBBwr8Ko

heres what im learning and trying to remember
Old 15-08-2018, 08:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
https://youtu.be/g-jSBBwr8Ko

heres what im learning and trying to remember

Hi MT I have just had a look at your youtube link, although it is probably good for basic exercise this is not Qigong, it is an invented westernised set of exercises that someone has called Qigong.

If you enjoy it and it makes you feel better then I would continue but if you really want to learn Qigong I would suggest you look elsewhere.
Old 15-08-2018, 08:50 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Hi MT I have just had a look at your youtube link, although it is probably good for basic exercise this is not Qigong, it is an invented westernised set of exercises that someone has called Qigong.

If you enjoy it and it makes you feel better then I would continue but if you really want to learn Qigong I would suggest you look elsewhere.
Ah. Did not know. Could you link me to a real actual qi gong video for beginners?
Old 15-08-2018, 11:03 PM
Suspended
Guide
I think it doesnt matter dear sky124
What matters is the energy, the chi, the life force that awakens in you. Doesnt matter which or what form youre doing.
Old 16-08-2018, 05:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Ah. Did not know. Could you link me to a real actual qi gong video for beginners?

https://youtu.be/6Zn_d2D15Q4

https://youtu.be/2UZyuPEOm_U

Have a look at the above links, they are very easy moves for beginners. The Form has been split into two Videos which is good as you can learn the first part before you move to the second.

You do not need to do each move as many times that they have when first learning, I recommend 3 times for beginners.

"These exercises were created in the period of South Song Dynasty (1127-1279 a.d.) by Marshal Yue Fei. He was quite an extraordinary man. He was an excellent general and highly-skilled martial artist. However, in time of peace he was studying and reading Chinese classics and history. He was very popular among his soldiers, also because of his kindness and his sense for justice. Yue Fei has created this set of Qigong exercises to improve the health and endurance of his soldiers who had to be capable to walk limitless kilometers with the heavy military equipment. In time, the exercises have become popular also among the civil population in China due to their numerous positive effects on health "
Old 16-08-2018, 06:04 AM
Master
Quote:
I think it doesnt matter dear sky124
What matters is the energy, the chi, the life force that awakens in you. Doesnt matter which or what form youre doing.

Yes but the link you posted is not a Qigong Form