Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 26-10-2018, 04:57 AM
Newbie ;)

People in general are overbusy - too busy. They aren't spending enough time in isolation where they have time to reflect, time to get to understand themselves. With reflection and understanding comes the ability and skill to connect. We need to be able to connect with ourselves before we can connect with others. I find others often misread my ability to connect. Men think I'm coming on to them when in fact I'm relating to them as a fellow human being. Men and woman can be wonderful friends. Share matters of the heart. And women are more receptive but now with same-sex rlx being so common there's a bit more skepticism than years prior which is too bad and sad to me. On the other hand, overall I have been rewarded by my ability to connect and have found a core group of friends that are also able to connect. And it has lead to very rich and fulfilling work life and personal network that I'm thankful for. I feel it's important to keep at it and keep taking the risk. I have zero control over other people's reactions and have found it to be a wonderful screening tool.
Old 26-10-2018, 01:08 PM
Guide

True. But there is a difference between a person and the informational relevance surrounding their aura. Often this information surrounding a person is incorrect description attached to the the person's aura, creating an illusory correlation that is misinterpreted by those surrounding that person. Therefore the ambiance becomes an enigma for certain people, disconnecting people from one another...The easiest way to overcome this is by focusing on people and ignoring all the energy cords surrounding you. What do they look like, their face what is the point that their voice makes, instead of the energetic quality attached to their vocals. There are old quotes and writings that talk about the simple act of keeping an open mind, free of quick judgement. Doing this allows you to see more clearly, and you will began to naturally gravitate into flow of the universe.

Excellent tiddings and flapdoodles your majesty
Old 29-10-2018, 12:48 AM
Ascender
I think people fear what they do not understand. As much as I can be of I seek to understand .
Old 29-10-2018, 02:07 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyk
People in general are overbusy - too busy. They aren't spending enough time in isolation where they have time to reflect, time to get to understand themselves. With reflection and understanding comes the ability and skill to connect. We need to be able to connect with ourselves before we can connect with others. I find others often misread my ability to connect. Men think I'm coming on to them when in fact I'm relating to them as a fellow human being. Men and woman can be wonderful friends. Share matters of the heart. And women are more receptive but now with same-sex rlx being so common there's a bit more skepticism than years prior which is too bad and sad to me. On the other hand, overall I have been rewarded by my ability to connect and have found a core group of friends that are also able to connect. And it has lead to very rich and fulfilling work life and personal network that I'm thankful for. I feel it's important to keep at it and keep taking the risk. I have zero control over other people's reactions and have found it to be a wonderful screening tool.

Certainly solitude comes at a price if you live and work among others. As I live alone most of the time I can regulate when I get it but it's never without small problems, like when my b/f or others are there, or there's a deadline to meet, the atmosphere for aloneness isn't quite right. I like to work in solitude and more or less demand it for that. But there's still shopping to be done, clients to meet etc.

Unfortunately about 80% of the people around us are sheep, the products of their upbringing, culture, religions - conditioning really, so they rarely get in touch with any real self. Aquisitiveness born of consumerism is one reason why they're so busy. They also have to generate a sense of importance from this. Another difficulty is that globalism has brought many cultures face-to-face promoted by multiculturalism but with no encouragement to mix or allow others their culture. Fair enough, the customs of some cultures (specially those based on religion) are often incompatible.

I've found it's best to let people be as they are (or think they are). Some will one day wake up. Others will live their entire lives happily as puppets. I'm all the same dismayed when some such people expect me to be "conventional". My town is cosmopolitan so if you're an -ist, a racist, a religiousist, a whateverist or a -phobe you'll probably stay lonely or join a clique. I have no known -isms (could be I'm deluding myself, I know) but I seem to have developed an ability to "connect" while rarely connecting. Allowing them their individuality can be isolating but they perceive my interest and concerns for them. My contemplations confirmed me basically a loner but with an overall love of people because they're what living is about. We'd all be loners/anachists but for those social conventions (which I think I understand and can slot into or withdraw as the need arises. The learning of Self to me entails learning the basics of context in which the Self has to operate).

Unfortunately, multiculturalism has done a lot to mess society up. I walk down Croydon High Street (south of south London) and hear so many languages spoken. How can it cohere if people can only communicate (using the main tools of language) in very small circles? - Particularly if their cultures tend to abraid? It can't.

Hence the disconnect. You need common referents for connection. Spiritually-inspired people on the one hand further distance themselves because they have unreasonable expectations of the sheep. They often act the proselyte on deaf ears. On the other hand they can be more advanced, recognise their environment and work within it, let others be the proselyte on their own not-so-deaf but accommodating ears.

As I see it.
Old 29-06-2019, 12:20 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

The disconnect is learned by adverse experience and fostered and facilitated by the internet. Why be concerned? This is the way life was designed to be. Soon enough, it will all be destroyed as it was scripted and prophesied to be destroyed. God wouldn't have made it if destroying it wasn't going to be so much awesome good fun. Lol
Old 29-06-2019, 12:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Unfortunately, that will never happen. You might as well quit your goal to bring unity to the world and instead try to enjoy life as best as you can without worrying about the Earth and it's little problems.