Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-06-2019, 05:23 AM
Pathfinder

Getting Started: Looking for guide

weird enough, after looking into chakra myself on a few basic levels, and connecting some of that information with [and this may sound crazy] anime and other shows (the last air bender has a scene were aang is being taught the basics of chakra) and hunter x hunter talks about some sort of nodes and aura, and if the nodes are sealed aura cant be released.

im looking for a way to get started on this; any sort of learning on it :)
Old 27-06-2019, 03:17 PM
Master
Hi,

My chakra work involves energy exercises. What is it you want to learn?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 04-07-2019, 12:23 AM
Pathfinder

im looking for a beginners way into auras, is that what you're offering? im interested in all of it though.

the explanation on the show i listed first gave a really simple start to it, but its lacking information, like how the pools of energy got blocked to begin with (it gives reasons but not an explanation to how these reasons even effect it. for example, a river could be blocked by debris getting tangled and forming a barrier, but thate doesnt explain how the barrier really formed: what made the debris, how did it get tangled, and how long would the barrier last on its own)

the hunterx hunter thing is just auras: it was interesting but sort of unbelievable too , thats why i ask. moving objects with aura? i figured it would be more like just energy around the body, not some sort of telekinesis
Old 05-07-2019, 12:14 AM
Master
I can also offer my knowledge. I've been working with a chakra Master for over 20 years and have personal experience as well. I don't think these cartoons will give you accurate info - but it's cool that they inspired you to inquire.
Old 05-07-2019, 09:05 PM
Pathfinder

This is great! how can we begin? ( i literally have no idea where to start)
over the past few years ive looked into binaural sounds that are supposed to help tune and heal chakras, but thats about it. not much else