Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-06-2019, 09:03 PM
Guide

Rachelle...

All the techniques in the world, won't work unless they resonate with you. Those memories are inside of you...if you are ready to access them, they will come out. I think from what you have already said...about the instincts, feelings, dreams...you need to revert back about what or how you were accessing it then.

I also did this...I kept getting deeper and more desperate for information. The harder I tried, the worse it got. I got very depressed over it, tons of anxiety and frustration.

There is no techniques that will work, if on a soul level, not a feeling or conscious level...but soul level, if you have fear, self doubt, guilt, frustration, or other negative feelings.

There are so many ways you can access this information, if you listen to yourself...and do it in a calm, accepting, humble manner....you said, be kind to yourself.

There are abilities, channels, and psychic awareness you don't even know you have...that can be blocked from frustration, depression, anxiety, ECT.

The answers are inside you... techniques will never be a one size fits all.

You already have the mainstream knowledge of most people would do first.

I say step back, balance yourself...get out in nature, meditate, surround yourself with good feelings and positive emotions...then try again.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:40 PM
Ascender

Can't help you....Still trying to get over this life pain lol
Old 12-06-2019, 09:46 PM
Knower

Colorado, you're completely right. A few nights ago I went to bed exhausted from the day, I asked for a message and what I got instead was insomnia... I think I am getting frustrated as I am living with something that I cannot explain, let alone explain it to my close friends. And yet I am a normal person, I go to work, I go out, I help out my family and have hobbies. It just feels like my heart is taken and I start not to like this anymore.
Thanks a lot for the beautiful words and for reminding me that I can do it but I can't force it. My "powers" have started to skyrocket since about the time I met this person, I need to trust that at the right time I will have my answers
Old 12-06-2019, 09:47 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
Can't help you....Still trying to get over this life pain lol
Lol, I know dear, I have written a reply on your thread. When I know the secret I will share it with you
Old 12-06-2019, 10:04 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachella
Lol, I know dear, I have written a reply on your thread. When I know the secret I will share it with you

Oh, that's right you did. I abandoned that thread...it wasn't your response that made me abandon it though.

I just gave up in a way. Is what it is sometimes.
Old 14-06-2019, 05:06 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
Oh, that's right you did. I abandoned that thread...it wasn't your response that made me abandon it though.

I just gave up in a way. Is what it is sometimes.
No worries. I am going to abandon this thread because of you instead... only kidding take care. We will be fine soon I promise