Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 02-03-2019, 11:58 AM
Deactivated Account

Wow I suddenly had a dream memory reading this of seeing a ufo. Although I have actually seen one in real life though. It was just a low moving light in the night which I had no explanation for. I think we are probably not the only intelligent beings in the universe. And maybe they are secretly here. We have yet to officially find out.
Old 02-03-2019, 03:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Interesting. I suspect a lot of reports are related to secret government projects. What I think that a lot of witnesses do not always consider is that if another intelligent species is advanced enough to travel through time and space- I don’t think they would find the need to equip their vehicles with headlights and such.

Perhaps what a lot of people witness is inter-dimensional craft (perhaps originating from humans on a different timeline, or originating from true E.T.s)... or, entities in energy form manifesting in the third dimension (for whatever reason).

Not to imply that you didn’t actually see something extra terrestrial. Totally plausible
Old 21-04-2019, 05:16 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmosis
Hi,

For about the past 33 years, I have had a strong interest in UFOs. I never really gave much thought as to why. Some people really like watching sports, while I don’t. I like studying ufos and alien theories, while a lot of other people don’t.

Just a few years ago, I had an existential crisis. I’m a regular guy, regular job, regular family, etc.. I grew very anxious and depressed. I felt very bored with life, yet things were pretty good. So, I did what I needed to do- I saw a therapist, got on meds, joined a support group, learned about emotions, began meditating. Eventually, my eyes started opening to the spiritual aspect of our existence.

I am much better these days. I still don’t love my job and still find my life generally boring.. but gratefulness and awareness helps me tolerate.

Anyways… I went from reading stuff like books by Whitley Strieber in the 90s… then to following UFO researchers like Steven Greer and Richard Dolan for the past 10 years-ish (which started to get boring). There was nothing new going on in UFOlogy, and I started to lose interest. Which was fine. I felt like I needed to read about something else anyways.

Then along came my ‘existential crisis’.. during that painful phase I started reading and following the likes of Joseph Campbell, Eckhart Tolle, Sharon Salzburg, etc. The UFO studies went to the back burner for a while.

After gaining some insight into spirituality… I found myself being pulled back to the subject of otherworldly beings. But it was different this time. Instead of seeking out the scientific researchers, I became more interested in channelers, claivoyants, etc.. such as Barbara Marciniak, Edgar Cayce, Ester Hicks.

This new angle has opened up a whole new dimension for me (no pun intended). I don’t know how I had overlooked this element-in-the-equation for so long. It is almost like this information never existed before, but suddenly, its right in front of my face.

Synchronicities started happening. I have become so immersed in the subject, that I can’t even read a regular novel that my wife tells me is so good. I have trouble focusing on anything else. I have tried to force myself to listen to ANY podcast or youtube channel that does not revolve around Pleadians or other dimensional beings.. but I simply feel like I cannot pull my attention away from this. Sometimes I grow fearful, for when I try and talk to anyone about it- about 5 seconds into the conversation they look at me like I have lobsters coming out of my ears.

Anyways.. some of the puzzle is fitting together. Its almost as if my ufology interests were juvenile (scientific and fear based), and my depression-then-awakening catapulted me out of that phase, and into something more meaningful.. almost as if it were tying together science and spirituality.

Just wondering if anyone else is feeling similar.

Check out OMCasey (YouTube) aka Consciousness Exploration (Facebook) if she was not already recommended to you or if you are not already familiar with her.