Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-02-2018, 04:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Missed Calls

Hi,

I'm new here and this is my first post.

I just had my second dream about a missed phone call on my mobile phone.

The first one was similar to sleep paralysis (but I don't think it was actual sleep paralysis). It was similar because I thought I was awake. In the dream, I was laying in bed and thought I was fully conscious. I heard my phone ringing (vibrating). I got up to check the call (in my dream, apparently) and it was from the girl I like. I was wondering why she would call me on the morning of Valentine's Day. (I figured she just really needed me. She has a boyfriend that isn't me ) When I checked my missed calls, it said she was "online" and available for chatting, but she didn't text me to tell me what she was calling about.

When I actually woke up, there wasn't a call from her. My alarm does vibrate once per 30 mins so this first dream simply could have been a reaction to this external stimulus. It felt like it was about something romantic, because she's calling me urgently instead of texting on Valentine's morning...

I just had a similar dream last night, which is why I got curious. I had a dream she was calling me again, but I was in a detention class and was too embarrassed to pick up her call from where I was. She called a second time. I was rushing home because I felt like she was calling because she needed me. My phone reboots, and it says the calls are not from the girl I currently like, but, instead, I had three missed calls from the girl I used to like. The girl I used to like was complaining that her boyfriend wasn't there for her emotionally when she needed it most, but she was happy with him in all other respects, and my phone showed that the girl I currently like just sent some run-of-the-mill texts.

The girl I used to like got engaged before. I've been seeing lots of signs about engagement recently, but I'm not sure if these are connected with the dream(s). The girl I currently like almost never calls me because we usually talk via text. What does it all mean?
Old 23-02-2018, 07:38 AM
Master
hi dixabam, welcome to SF.

i'm gonna run with the idea that these dreams are about you
missing out on your 'inner calling'. you've been 'paralyzed',
thinking yourself actively pursuing your best interests, but
actually in a lower state of awareness than you might be;
almost as if sleepwalking through life (but not so dramatic).

the girls you've been interested in are 'engaged' (busy with
someone else), and yet you've focused your attentions on
them. your 'higher self' has been attempting to contact you,
but not quite getting through... your 'first love' is with yourself,
and when you are more closely following the guidance from
that state of greater awareness, all the things you're wanting
will come to you in their proper time.
Old 23-02-2018, 09:21 AM
Master
I second Horace.

You are being called.

You want it to be this girl.

And therefore you miss the call. And the real issue.

You sense an urgency, someone's needs are not being met, someone is not cared for and loved... - but that someone is not an external person, it is you.

Does it suck? Yeah! It's much easier to be infatuated with someone else than with oneself, haha. But hey, I did an experiment once; for every time I wanted to do something for this other person, I did something for myself. Oh this is so corny, you're never gonna try it, but what the heck: So, if I felt like writing them a text; I wrote the text to myself instead everyother time. If I wanted to tell them they deserved someone who really loved them - I stood by the mirror and (tried) saying it to myself. If I wanted to buy or give them something, I looked around for a friendly thing to give myself.

Idk you can try it, if it stirs sh-t, then it's probably relevant to work on.

Sorry for overstepping, you asked for a dream interpretation - and I shower you in advice... don't mind me, use it if you can, and let it sleep with the fishes otherwise :)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 23-02-2018, 09:50 AM
Super Moderator
It's possible this is related to feeling like you are not getting the messages these women are sending to you. Men are from Mars women from Venus kind of thing which may be upsetting you. Do you sense you sometimes struggle to get women? The dreams could be showing you your frustration and confusion over it

Or the dreams could be more related to you specifically the women merely representing your emotional side. Possibly your emotions come calling and you are missing the calls just barely feeling them (vibration). If you sense you have a tendency to suppress or ignore you feelings then the dream may be trying to bring your attention to this. It's normal to not want to feel our negative emotions but when we suppress one we suppress all of them to some degree. Or possibly you just suppress love towards yourself since theses are romantic love interests. You are missing messages of self love coming to you. So two possible angles for the dream.