Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-02-2018, 09:52 PM
Pathfinder

Flying

I had a dream last night that I was flying and it was so vivid. I didn’t remember that I had even dreamt until late this afternoon (9:41pm now) and this is what I can recall now.

I was either running or walking but definitely moving forward, maybe coming towards a hill or a slope and instinctively I knew how to fly by just ‘feeling’ and letting my self feel ‘up’. I know my explanation is vague but this is all I have.
It felt like maybe I was showing others how to do it? Maybe leading the way.

(My star sign is Gemini and my zodiac is Rooster; I’ve read much in the past about being the wayshower. The leader, the one who awakens first; as the rooster does to awaken the other animals)

Anyways the sensation I had was very light and I could feel that it was directed by me, I simply let go of the ground and gravity and ‘up’ and ‘forward’ we’re what propelled me. I can vaguely remember myself landing and being almost like “right, that’s easy enough to remember, I must remember” or something along those lines.

I know that before and after the flying there was much more to the dream but for years now I have struggled remembering what I dreamt about until later when I am triggered by something similarly relative whether to my emotions or scenario. Sometimes which is more frequent than recalling the dreams; all I am able to say is that I had a dream yet I don’t remember anything.

I know it’s not a lot I just wanted to share
Old 22-02-2018, 04:19 AM
Master
it sounds like a thoroughly enjoyable dream experience Myke369.

if you're interested in developing a greater skill of dream recall, there's
a few strategies you might employ. one is to have a "dream journal",
where you record whatever memories you do have. you might keep a
pen and paper near to the bed and jot things down immediately upon
waking (before you've had the chance to forget). give yourself time to
stay in that relaxed frame of mind you'd had while sleeping (don't be
in a rush to get the day started). rather than full-blown descriptions,
you might start out with 'key words' or basic impressions. also, if you
go to bed with the expectation of having dreams, it might aid in your
recall on the following morning.

thanks for sharing.

ps: your struggles with dream recall may directly relate to the lesson
of the dream, where you "simply let go" of what was holding you down.
Old 22-02-2018, 07:56 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you for your insight, I think a dream journal is exactly what I need! And I feel the letting go aspect does marry up to my waking life in many ways.
Onwards and upwards :)
Old 24-02-2018, 12:22 AM
Suspended

Yea writing down dreams really helps a lot with recall.
Old 26-02-2018, 01:32 PM
Guide

Dreams: Your Magic Mirror / Elsie Sechrist

will help with both recall and understanding ~

FLYING is first and foremost "LIBERATED CONSCIOUSNESS" , a Natural State of Awareness ABSENT JUDGMENTS . A Flying dream is not quite just a dream .... it is an Astral Body rememberance ~

Self Liberation ..... FEELS as if FLYING all the time ~