Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-11-2016, 05:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Astral projection newbie

I remember a year ago i tried to do wild, I think its the same as Astral projection and surprisingly i succsed after 4 tryes, i felt vibration all over my body and something pulled my conscious into wierd vortex and ended up at my neighborhood, i looked on my hand and i had 6 fingers and realized its a dream, i didnt got out of my body, and the experince wasnt that good, i mean ye its was vivdly but i felt so heavy couldnt fly or do nothing, my dream jumped from scene to scene, i didnt had that control and my conscious wasnt clear ,it was like for 3 - 5m and ended up.
my question is wild and astral projectionn really the same?
because the books says at astral projection you have full conscious and even more then reality.
thank you guys, and sorry for my bad english.
Old 21-11-2016, 06:54 PM
Seeker

That sounds lika a vivid dream.

There are different ways for out of body experiences and astral projections.

The full conscious out of body are the best because you KNOW it happened and you KNOW it is real. You came to the vibrational state but seem to have dwelled into a sleep/dream state. But if you had continued at the vibrational state you might have succeded. But it does take practise.

Astral projection happens during sleep. It's difficult to know if you actually are out of your body during this or just having a very vivid or lucid dream.
I've had these moments but then decided to go back to my physcial body and then see myself sleeping in my bed, then I know.
Also, astral projection can happen with beings assisting you to the higher dimensions, and there, there is no doubt you are in a higher dimension and that it is out of body/astral because the vibration, color spectrum and overall feel to it is very very very different from this heavy density here and in the conscious astral real closest to our density.

And... having the other beings there helps. Plus the ethereic or astral body looks very much like your physical. Try finding a mirror or to see a reflection of the body somewhere, freaky cool!

Btw, your consciousness can travel too and seperate from the etheric/astral body while out so you sort of is two. Cool.
Old 21-11-2016, 08:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveUnite
That sounds lika a vivid dream.

There are different ways for out of body experiences and astral projections.

The full conscious out of body are the best because you KNOW it happened and you KNOW it is real. You came to the vibrational state but seem to have dwelled into a sleep/dream state. But if you had continued at the vibrational state you might have succeded. But it does take practise.

Astral projection happens during sleep. It's difficult to know if you actually are out of your body during this or just having a very vivid or lucid dream.
I've had these moments but then decided to go back to my physcial body and then see myself sleeping in my bed, then I know.
Also, astral projection can happen with beings assisting you to the higher dimensions, and there, there is no doubt you are in a higher dimension and that it is out of body/astral because the vibration, color spectrum and overall feel to it is very very very different from this heavy density here and in the conscious astral real closest to our density.

And... having the other beings there helps. Plus the ethereic or astral body looks very much like your physical. Try finding a mirror or to see a reflection of the body somewhere, freaky cool!

Btw, your consciousness can travel too and seperate from the etheric/astral body while out so you sort of is two. Cool.

why did enter a dream? how can i avoid it next time?
Old 21-11-2016, 08:30 PM
Seeker

i can only say what works for me.
Focus on your breathing and really focus on it. Do not think just breathe and let everything happen.

It is very easy to slip into dream state.
Old 21-11-2016, 08:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveUnite
i can only say what works for me.
Focus on your breathing and really focus on it. Do not think just breathe and let everything happen.

It is very easy to slip into dream state.

thats what i did for wild and yet ended up in a dream.