Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-11-2016, 10:24 AM
Deactivated Account

How to get out of the etheric plane?

I've not been astral projecting per se, but I have this ability to project and move my consciousness around the etheric plane whilst still being in body, and can go exploring that way.

My question is, for more seasoned OBE'rs, how do I get out of the etheric plane and into higher planes? Is there a way to shift?
Old 21-11-2016, 01:16 PM
Seeker

Cannot help with this bwcause when i go to the higher dimensions it is with assistence of "others".
Your soul has to be able to resonate with the higher dimensions. Its easier for a higher dimensional being to lower their vibration than what it is for someone in the lower dimensions to increase their vibration. But it can happen.

Meditations. Clean your body from toxins. Walk in nature. Do things eminating from your heart. Be a good person geniunly. And it can work.
Old 23-11-2016, 05:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks, though that doesn't help since I don't think I believe in vibrational alignment or needing the help of other beings.

I guess I was just wondering if there's a portal or something you can step through, lol?
Old 23-11-2016, 07:42 PM
Master

Go through a window or door and say I am going to a higher plane. For it to work you have to have intent and know it will work.
Old 23-11-2016, 07:56 PM
Guide

Yeah I think creating a doorway and going through it would work haha but if you want to do it manually I read a book and it said using your astral cord in certain ways helps you determine which dimension you go to. I think sending more energy through your cord makes you more 3d ish so you would be able to affect things on the physical realm but you would also decreasing the dimension your on... and the opposite goes for going up the levels or at least thats what the book was leading on to say. Good luck and read up.
Old 24-11-2016, 10:54 AM
Deactivated Account

Thanks both!
Old 24-11-2016, 01:08 PM
Ascender
I project the same way.... its divided consciousness to project somewhere else without leaving your body.

You won't find anything outside yourself that isn't also within. Thats the key. Learn to access the higher realms within yourself and you'll also be able to access them outside yourself. If you can't get into the higher levels of your own soul there is no way to get to them externally either.
Old 24-11-2016, 03:19 PM
Ascender
It's much better to create your own portals. There are general portals anyone can use but unless you have a map how are you going to know where the portal goes? You can get lost that way.
....yes there are maps. Map makers put them inside astral crystals. You might even have one already.
Old 24-11-2016, 08:27 PM
Deactivated Account

I've tried a few different ways now but I always seem to hit a barrier. I know where I want to go. I just cant seem to get there. It's like it's 'hidden'...
Old 25-11-2016, 03:03 AM
Knower
New lunar cycle in Sag begins Nov 29. What is hidden will change. Give it time. Best to stay grounded till then. mtcw.