Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 24-01-2018, 02:35 AM
FrankieJG

Visions of windows and glass- what does it mean?

What does it mean when a psychic sees a vision of windows and glasses during a career reading?
Old 24-01-2018, 04:16 AM
Master
I do not feel anyone here could tell you what this means.

If this is in regards to a reading you are doing for another it is you whom must figure out what that means for the client. Not anyone else, as surely Frankie they went to you.

If this is regarding a reading you have received if it is possible you may ask the reader to clarify this bit more for you.

Essentially to break it down- If you are the one reading for another in this instance, what the windows and the glasses mean can not be determined by an outside party like any here at SF. If you have received a message or vision for someone, it is being given to you, by the world of spirit to give to the individual. I can offer a bit of advice here in this thread to offer inspiration on ways of interpreting, but we can not as ethical individuals interpret for you.

To get the wheels turning here on interpretation.

How do the windows, and glasses, feel to you? Does it feel like a celebration, (what type of glasses do you mean, as in wine/ cups or..? Eye glasses?), Or perhaps it more feels along the lines of a packing away, or a farewell.

Ask your inner intuition these questions, then if you receive something relay it to the client. Do not relay in arrogance. That is to say approach your wording to sitter humbly.

If you receive the message it is perhaps a farewell and a change for example.

Do not state with arrogance- You will be leaving and changing career.

That does not equate to good reading mannerism even if it turns out true. Try instead, an impression of the possibility of a change or farewell.

And then again feel again if any more comes to you.

If this is in regards to a reading you have received try if you can first to contact the reader and ask if they could please clarify. If you are not able to perhaps then try the reading section here.

Now what I gave above with the celebration or perhaps a change are only examples. If you are reading for another only you can answer what it is the image means, you learn this by practicing and trying for a sitter, and you are betting or hoping for them to give you feedback when they can- this goes for precognition as well as present day things. Especially precognition, it must be for those who do read future very difficult I imagine, when they read for client, and do not at any time receive any feedback. One of many reasons I have for preferring to read the present or past.

All my best to you Frankie.

Remember you are the only one able to know how your abilities work if this is an instance of you practicing and developing your own gifts. And you do have them. Do not be afraid to try, and to attempt to trust what comes to you, and to reserve a way of relaying with delicacy, humility and respect to your sitter.

Blessings.
Old 24-01-2018, 04:44 AM
FrankieJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
I do not feel anyone here could tell you what this means.

If this is in regards to a reading you are doing for another it is you whom must figure out what that means for the client. Not anyone else, as surely Frankie they went to you.

If this is regarding a reading you have received if it is possible you may ask the reader to clarify this bit more for you.

Essentially to break it down- If you are the one reading for another in this instance, what the windows and the glasses mean can not be determined by an outside party like any here at SF. If you have received a message or vision for someone, it is being given to you, by the world of spirit to give to the individual. I can offer a bit of advice here in this thread to offer inspiration on ways of interpreting, but we can not as ethical individuals interpret for you.

To get the wheels turning here on interpretation.

How do the windows, and glasses, feel to you? Does it feel like a celebration, (what type of glasses do you mean, as in wine/ cups or..? Eye glasses?), Or perhaps it more feels along the lines of a packing away, or a farewell.

Ask your inner intuition these questions, then if you receive something relay it to the client. Do not relay in arrogance. That is to say approach your wording to sitter humbly.

If you receive the message it is perhaps a farewell and a change for example.

Do not state with arrogance- You will be leaving and changing career.

That does not equate to good reading mannerism even if it turns out true. Try instead, an impression of the possibility of a change or farewell.

And then again feel again if any more comes to you.

If this is in regards to a reading you have received try if you can first to contact the reader and ask if they could please clarify. If you are not able to perhaps then try the reading section here.

Now what I gave above with the celebration or perhaps a change are only examples. If you are reading for another only you can answer what it is the image means, you learn this by practicing and trying for a sitter, and you are betting or hoping for them to give you feedback when they can- this goes for precognition as well as present day things. Especially precognition, it must be for those who do read future very difficult I imagine, when they read for client, and do not at any time receive any feedback. One of many reasons I have for preferring to read the present or past.

All my best to you Frankie.

Remember you are the only one able to know how your abilities work if this is an instance of you practicing and developing your own gifts. And you do have them. Do not be afraid to try, and to attempt to trust what comes to you, and to reserve a way of relaying with delicacy, humility and respect to your sitter.

Blessings.

Thank you SaturninePluto for your explanation. I haven't developed any psychic abilities. However I have had Precognitive and Telepathic dreams but this was about a reading I received from somebody else about me. I have already asked few followup questions but couldn't ask about this matter, and I am not comfortable to ask anymore. That is why I posted it here .

This is what she had said:
"they show me something about windows, the images of windows over and over, glass"

I personally like rooms with many windows, better ventilation and more light getting into the room. For me windows give me the feeling of "light coming in".
Old 24-01-2018, 05:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieJG
Thank you SaturninePluto for your explanation. I haven't developed any psychic abilities. However I have had Precognitive and Telepathic dreams but this was about a reading I received from somebody else about me. I have already asked few followup questions but couldn't ask about this matter, and I am not comfortable to ask anymore. That is why I posted it here .

This is what she had said:
"they show me something about windows, the images of windows over and over, glass"

I personally like rooms with many windows, better ventilation and more light getting into the room. For me windows give me the feeling of "light coming in".

"they show me something about windows, the images of windows over and over, glass".

I see what you mean, and why you ask now.

Personally this type of talk during a reading is not something I myself am fond of neither when giving a reading, and especially on the receiving end of one.

Hence, my above advice on humility.

Quote:

Perhaps this would be a helpful way of interpretation and looking at it then.

Like a light coming into your career path. Think of it this way perhaps? Or perhaps yet, maybe it could also be thought of as "How can I be of service and bring light to my work"?

Hopefully that will at least allow you some help to allow for a positive interpretation, and a positive statement, and perhaps way to look at your career at this time. At least there's that. And that positive statement btw? It came from you, from your own mind, with your above quoted words. I find your way of interpreting windows, and glass very beautiful Frankie. If you had offered that interpretation in a reading to me, I would feel absolutely inspired.

But yes, I do see your reason for asking, and I believe your interpretation is more relevant and offers you more: I personally like rooms with many windows, better ventilation and more light getting into the room. For me windows give me the feeling of "light coming in"

Then this-
"they show me something about windows, the images of windows over and over, glass".

Hopefully my message finds you well ( ), and you find at least some of what I offer helpful.

Personally I think you should consider trusting yourself on this one. Even if career is not going perhaps how you've planned at the moment, I feel what you have said is a beautiful and positive statement, of who you truly are, and where it could go.

Blessings.
Old 25-01-2018, 03:35 AM
FrankieJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto

I see what you mean, and why you ask now.

Personally this type of talk during a reading is not something I myself am fond of neither when giving a reading, and especially on the receiving end of one.

Hence, my above advice on humility.

Perhaps this would be a helpful way of interpretation and looking at it then.

Like a light coming into your career path. Think of it this way perhaps? Or perhaps yet, maybe it could also be thought of as "How can I be of service and bring light to my work"?

Hopefully that will at least allow you some help to allow for a positive interpretation, and a positive statement, and perhaps way to look at your career at this time. At least there's that. And that positive statement btw? It came from you, from your own mind, with your above quoted words. I find your way of interpreting windows, and glass very beautiful Frankie. If you had offered that interpretation in a reading to me, I would feel absolutely inspired.

But yes, I do see your reason for asking, and I believe your interpretation is more relevant and offers you more: I personally like rooms with many windows, better ventilation and more light getting into the room. For me windows give me the feeling of "light coming in"

Then this-

Hopefully my message finds you well ( ), and you find at least some of what I offer helpful.

Personally I think you should consider trusting yourself on this one. Even if career is not going perhaps how you've planned at the moment, I feel what you have said is a beautiful and positive statement, of who you truly are, and where it could go.

Blessings.

Thank you so much dear for your interpretation and advice. Yes the windows mean to me something like letting the white light in. I feel so active and positive in rooms with lot of sunlight. Sun bathing raises my vibe hehe

"How can I be of service and bring light to my work"? This was absolutely inspiring SaturninePluto . Funny thing is, this career was the ONLY career I have applied so far to be of service , without considering the salary or money factor. Being of service has been in my mind all throughout this month. I was praying to God asking for an opportunity to be of service to him and to the society by making use of my capabilities. Thank you for reminding my goal for this year.
Old 24-01-2018, 05:58 AM
Master
Windows are opportunities, and glasses could be clarity, inner visions and transparency. Maybe there is more clarity for you in regards to what you seek now, and you can find those nudges in your current vibrational frequency , that is your gifts of dreams or visions or whatever you feel gives you more insight into the unseen.
If this is in regards to career, expect a clearer path for yourself and more stability, a beginning of more authentic connection.
Old 25-01-2018, 03:40 AM
FrankieJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Windows are opportunities, and glasses could be clarity, inner visions and transparency. Maybe there is more clarity for you in regards to what you seek now, and you can find those nudges in your current vibrational frequency , that is your gifts of dreams or visions or whatever you feel gives you more insight into the unseen.
If this is in regards to career, expect a clearer path for yourself and more stability, a beginning of more authentic connection.

Thank you angelistar for your interpretations. YES, windows and doors are all about opportunities and being open to them. I visualize myself opening windows , and how light and magic (opportunities) come inside my bedroom. I visualize opening my arms and being open to them. I have done this visualization several times when I was expecting a career.