Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-09-2019, 03:18 PM
Master

A vision of a man on the cross - maybe Christ.

The sky was completely dark, I saw a man hanging on a cross in front of a huge gate of stone, this whole place was somewhere on the top of a hill, the whole place was stony.This man was badly beaten, his body had wounds and blood everywhere, his hair was over his face, he was just too tired, he could not hold his body, the nails from his hands and legs were the only thing keeping his body to that cross.He was screaming: "Father...... Father..... Father..... Father...."; He was all alone on that cross, very rarely someone would pass by that place.A man came to him, this man was evil, this man started making jokes about him, this man was crazy, he was moking that man on the cross, this man was a criminal.Then he ran away, few moments later, I saw the romans guards after him, now the sky was completely blue, we were outside that place where that man was on the cross.The romans used a trained panther to catch that criminal, but he was caught by other guards, they made him some wounds on his face to be sure the panther is going to eat him alive, then, when the panther was over that criminal, something happened, the devil entered that criminal, the devil killed that panther and cut off the head of the criminal ( a new head appeared, it was younger and a low light was radiating from it ), all the other romans guards were running away.Now, I see the devil in the body of that criminal standing in front of that man on cross, he ( the man on the cross ) was still calling the Father, then the devil started to battle with that man on the cross.The devil, using his power ( this was a trick ) took that man on the cross and healed his body, then the devil started telling that man that that he, the devil, has the power to save him, then that man on the cross started telling the devil ( remember, the devil took the body of the criminal, when this happened, the face of the criminal became very young and you could read on it that it's full of treachery ) how he is going to draw all man to him, that he came to save humanity and that this is his only purpose, then the devil gave up and instantly that man found himself again on the cross ( in fact, he was all the time there, it was just a trick made by the devil, I heard this from that man on the cross, it was like I could hear his thoughts ).Then, that man on the cross started again to say: "Father..... Father..... Father.....";

I am not sure, maybe that man on the cross was Christ... by the way, the man on the cross is very different from the images we have about Christ, that's what I felt and saw.Did he had long hair? Hmm... I am not sure, because his hair was all over his face, there was too much blood and wounds everywhere on his body... One thing I can say for sure, the man that was on the cross was innocent and he knew that this was his fate.

I just want to share it here too.
Old 09-09-2019, 03:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
The sky was completely dark, I saw a man hanging on a cross in front of a huge gate of stone, this whole place was somewhere on the top of a hill, the whole place was stony.This man was badly beaten, his body had wounds and blood everywhere, his hair was over his face, he was just too tired, he could not hold his body, the nails from his hands and legs were the only thing keeping his body to that cross.He was screaming: "Father...... Father..... Father..... Father...."; He was all alone on that cross, very rarely someone would pass by that place.A man came to him, this man was evil, this man started making jokes about him, this man was crazy, he was moking that man on the cross, this man was a criminal.Then he ran away, few moments later, I saw the romans guards after him, now the sky was completely blue, we were outside that place where that man was on the cross.The romans used a trained panther to catch that criminal, but he was caught by other guards, they made him some wounds on his face to be sure the panther is going to eat him alive, then, when the panther was over that criminal, something happened, the devil entered that criminal, the devil killed that panther and cut off the head of the criminal ( a new head appeared, it was younger and a low light was radiating from it ), all the other romans guards were running away.Now, I see the devil in the body of that criminal standing in front of that man on cross, he ( the man on the cross ) was still calling the Father, then the devil started to battle with that man on the cross.The devil, using his power ( this was a trick ) took that man on the cross and healed his body, then the devil started telling that man that that he, the devil, has the power to save him, then that man on the cross started telling the devil ( remember, the devil took the body of the criminal, when this happened, the face of the criminal became very young and you could read on it that it's full of treachery ) how he is going to draw all man to him, that he came to save humanity and that this is his only purpose, then the devil gave up and instantly that man found himself again on the cross ( in fact, he was all the time there, it was just a trick made by the devil, I heard this from that man on the cross, it was like I could hear his thoughts ).Then, that man on the cross started again to say: "Father..... Father..... Father.....";

I am not sure, maybe that man on the cross was Christ... by the way, the man on the cross is very different from the images we have about Christ, that's what I felt and saw.Did he had long hair? Hmm... I am not sure, because his hair was all over his face, there was too much blood and wounds everywhere on his body... One thing I can say for sure, the man that was on the cross was innocent and he knew that this was his fate.

I just want to share it here too.

My imagination goes amok occasionally
Old 09-09-2019, 03:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
My imagination goes amok occasionally

Thank you for your opinion, it may be just my imagination or not...
Old 09-09-2019, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you for your opinion, it may be just my imagination or not...

You said you see Orbs and things that look like Aliens in other Threads An overactive Imagination is plausible.
Old 09-09-2019, 06:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
You said you see Orbs and things that look like Aliens in other Threads An overactive Imagination is plausible.

My inner sense is telling me that there's more than this.

I see many things, with two days before it happened I predicted the death of a family member, a distant family member, I never knew about his existence, I only heard his name and saw his coffin in my vision, then two days later he died because of cancer.

I had two visions last night, in fact, in the last week, almost every night I had 1-2 visions, they are so vivid, it's hard to say with words how they feel.. I tried my best to describe what happened in this vision that I talked about... They feel like having an out of body experience but they are a lot more vivid.
Old 09-09-2019, 06:47 PM
Master
Quote:
My inner sense is telling me that there's more than this.

I see many things, with two days before it happened I predicted the death of a family member, a distant family member, I never knew about his existence, I only heard his name and saw his coffin in my vision, then two days later he died because of cancer.

I had two visions last night, in fact, in the last week, almost every night I had 1-2 visions, they are so vivid, it's hard to say with words how they feel.. I tried my best to describe what happened in this vision that I talked about... They feel like having an out of body experience but they are a lot more vivid.

Have fun
Old 09-09-2019, 08:18 PM
Deactivated Account

I don't know about the vision, but the first thing that came to mind when reading the title is that Jesus wasn't the only one to hang on a cross. There is a myth of Odin the 'All-Father' who hung on a tree/cross for a number of days and night to gain wisdom. I can't remember if he died and was resurrected or not, but there was definitely something in there about him having to sacrifice part of himself (maybe it was his eye). Sorry my memory is blurry!
Old 10-09-2019, 02:39 PM
Master

I think I met Christ, it's not the first time I meet Him, I also felt His presence several times, it's beyond words, He is the greatest!

I felt His presence once, He was coming out of clouds from this very powerful light that was covering most of the sky, His angels were there with Him.
I saw an image of Him on the cross, the whole image was covered by something red, maybe blood, at the same time I saw a light that was moving like water, this light was alive.
Now, I saw Him face to face, no more images, it was like a real life thing, I saw Him on the cross, I saw Him moving, talking, praying, His eyes were looking into my eyes.

One thing struck me the most, He was all alone, left all alone to face that terror, I didn't see His disciples, I didn't see Mary, I didn't see the people that loved Him, He was all alone...
Old 11-09-2019, 11:51 AM
Deactivated Account

I think it's Jesus Christ.