Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 26-03-2019, 12:03 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Enhancing telepathic powers

Hi

Has anyone managed to enhance telepathy if you're not naturally gifted? Someone on another thread described my psychic connection with a friend as telepathic.

I feel energy from him and he sees things in his dreams or sometimes feels things.

For example, he wrote me a letter and he was continuing a disagreement on a subject we were discussing. He was asleep when I finally came home and read it, I felt irritated when reading his letter and at the same time he had a bad dream about me. There's been times when I've felt energy and he's had strong feelings when thinking of me. I'd check my emails and not long after he'd send me an email.

We live nearly 3 hours drive away from each other so don't actually see each other much. But was wondering if we can strengthen this somehow?
Old 26-03-2019, 10:51 AM
Master
Hello,

There are different ways you can strengthen telepathy with him. Would he be receptive to doing joint meditations with you? That is when you pick a day and time and spend about 30 minutes reflecting on a subject of interest together. Then exchange emails describing each's impressions.

Now if you like doing dream work, try planned shared dreams. They work on the same principal as meditations.

I myself like to encourage working with the higher self. That is your conduit for telepathic communications. Your best guidance would be received that way.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 26-03-2019, 11:54 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

There are different ways you can strengthen telepathy with him. Would he be receptive to doing joint meditations with you? That is when you pick a day and time and spend about 30 minutes reflecting on a subject of interest together. Then exchange emails describing each's impressions.

Now if you like doing dream work, try planned shared dreams. They work on the same principal as meditations.

I myself like to encourage working with the higher self. That is your conduit for telepathic communications. Your best guidance would be received that way.

John

Thank you John I'll try the shared meditation idea first. He seems to not believe in higher selves etc, he's come into it all via yoga and qigong etc so doesn't know anything about reiki, energy work beyond your own, and how other things may work beyond your physical body. I think the shared meditation will be the best idea to begin.

I'll let you know any exciting results but will probably take months before we do anything!
Old 28-03-2019, 06:21 AM
janielee

Quote:
Hello,

John

Hi John

How do you define HS and how, in your opinion, does one work with HS / is aware one is? I would have thought most people are in concert with their HS.

JL
Old 28-03-2019, 12:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Hi John

How do you define HS and how, in your opinion, does one work with HS / is aware one is? I would have thought most people are in concert with their HS.

JL

Hi JL,

I would define the HS as that divine aspect of you responsible for guideing your human life. My understanding is that all the spiritual guides you have are assigned to you by the HS.

Yes I would have thought that every person was in contact with their HS. In many ways they are. However few ask for wisdom it seems. Either that or they do not listen. An authentically happy person would have this connection active and working. If you are not a happy person, then you are not connected as I see these things.

John

Old 28-03-2019, 12:37 PM
Pathfinder
Get into lucid dreaming techniques. Get your dream body selves talking and communicating with each other. Then move onto other practices like astral projection.
Old 28-03-2019, 10:02 PM
janielee

Quote:
Hi JL,

I would define the HS as that divine aspect of you responsible for guideing your human life. My understanding is that all the spiritual guides you have are assigned to you by the HS.

Yes I would have thought that every person was in contact with their HS. In many ways they are. However few ask for wisdom it seems. Either that or they do not listen. An authentically happy person would have this connection active and working. If you are not a happy person, then you are not connected as I see these things.

John

Thank you for this perspective John. Would you consider the following:

1. Every one is (in truth) their higher self [more than other identities here on Earth]?
2. Is HS just the self then - the heart led self?
3. In terms of not listening, could this be because of fear etc?

Thanks again!

JL
Old 29-03-2019, 02:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you for this perspective John. Would you consider the following:

1. Every one is (in truth) their higher self [more than other identities here on Earth]?
2. Is HS just the self then - the heart led self?
3. In terms of not listening, could this be because of fear etc?

Thanks again!

JL

Hello JL,

(1) Everyone is the eternal love that they are and that is represented properly by their higher self.

(2) The HS is an aspect of self. Yes it is a divine aspect of self which is heart led. The other divine aspects of self equally involved with that are the soul self and what I call the Divine Subconscious.

(3) The aspect of self which encourages not listening is a person's Dark Side. Both fear and ignorance play a primary role in that desire to remain unaware.

John

Old 30-03-2019, 07:55 PM
janielee

Quote:
Hello JL,

(1) Everyone is the eternal love that they are and that is represented properly by their higher self.

(2) The HS is an aspect of self. Yes it is a divine aspect of self which is heart led. The other divine aspects of self equally involved with that are the soul self and what I call the Divine Subconscious.

(3) The aspect of self which encourages not listening is a person's Dark Side. Both fear and ignorance play a primary role in that desire to remain unaware.

John

Thank you John!

(1) Acknowledged - thank you

(2) Are you comfortable differentiating a little more on the soul self and the DS?

(3) Is it correct to say that you see that people do desire to remain unaware?

What practices in your experience and opinion lead people back to their HS and its (our) guidance?

Thank you.

JL
Old 30-03-2019, 11:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you John!

(1) Acknowledged - thank you

(2) Are you comfortable differentiating a little more on the soul self and the DS?

(3) Is it correct to say that you see that people do desire to remain unaware?

What practices in your experience and opinion lead people back to their HS and its (our) guidance?

Thank you.

JL

Hi JL,

I am more comfortable describing these things in another thread.

John