Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-02-2019, 08:37 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
And in the real world?

Peace

What does that mean
Old 10-02-2019, 06:55 PM
Pathfinder

Look i just want evidence that what I want exists
Old 11-02-2019, 05:34 PM
Master

Of course it exists.....somewhere. I disagree with Miss Hepburn in a few areas. I don't think just because we manifest something, it will just (poof!) appear. To say that we all can manifest and receive is just bogus.

We are all here for different reasons. All co-existing. So you are comparing kiwis to apples to oranges to grapefruits to bananas and on and on.

I suggest you read Ainslie McLeod's book on soul age. When our soul is young and we are new to this incarnation stuff, we are here for nothing but a good time. Experience everything. Conquer everything. Get everything our heart desires.

But as the soul begins to mature our interest shift now in our incarnations we start looking for more meaning. And with that comes tougher lessons. So we don't get just everything we want anymore. We do without. We do without friendship, love, health, happiness, food, educational opportunities, monetary value, etc. Because during those tough times we are being molded into the spiritual beings we really want to be. Which is closer to our Creator. And that is the bottom line. Being closer to our Creator.

And now turning this full circle, how can we become the spiritual beings we want to be if we are pampered and spoiled and getting everything we want?
Old 11-02-2019, 05:37 PM
Master

I just thought of something else. Sometimes we have a series of tough incarnations in a row. And we occasionally opt for a 'vacation' incarnation that is just for fun.
Old 11-02-2019, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Of course it exists.....somewhere. I disagree with Miss Hepburn in a few areas.
I don't think just because we manifest something, it will just (poof!) appear.

To say that we all can manifest and receive is just bogus.
I could add our Guide does teach us the power we have ..
thought power...similar to Jonathan Liv Seagull...and practice makes perfect.
It is just something available to us in that realm...not being limited by this 'dense' place.
Some may be familiar how this happens when they astral project or
have livid dreams.

Ha, it's just a movie...but it is similar to Timothy Hutton trying to do just that in, "Made in Heaven"...be somewhere by thinking it...
and appearing in someone else' liv room by accident...lol....everyone is always so nice and understanding, and helpful.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-02-2019, 07:22 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickswordfish
Look i just want evidence that what I want exists
Evidence. Good luck with bringing evidence of the spiritual realms to this place.
Sit in stillness....otherwise called meditation, for hours and hours for years...and maybe you will
reach a place where you are shown what you wish inside yourself.

It's worth it! Worked for me.

You may like to read many books on the messages from the Other Side...they are pretty much the same...
You have Anthony Borgia - 'Life in the Unseen World'...
Ruth Montgomery- "A World Beyond", from Arthur Ford on the Other Side, her
medium friend.
Anything translated to English by Chico Xavier...or see the movie, "The Astral City: A spiritual Journey".
Then the hypnosis sessions of Michael Newton....'Journey of Soul's', etc....found in audio book form online.

None are 'scientific tangible evidence', tho.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-02-2019, 07:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
None are 'scientific tangible evidence', tho.

I think that is by design. It would make our spiritual learning to easy, don't you agree?
Old 11-02-2019, 07:48 PM
Master

I remember when I was young and before I 'remembered' my origins and past (before this life). I felt so frustrated that I didn't know. Even when I didn't remember, I knew at a deep level that my memories had been stripped away. I 'felt' that I was so tired of this. That I had to struggle to remember...........again. All with a touch of consciousness but mostly subconsciousness.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I think that is by design. It would make our spiritual learning to easy, don't you agree?
As I see it, that is part of the design of the Creator's, yes. Why?
Because, I see Creation as a Divine Romance, a Lila, a Cosmic Dance...actors on a stage
the Play would be over if everyone all at once came back Home in total Self-realization.
The Universe would end (thus, the book, "The Disappearance of the Universe")
Some could call it a 'process'..I would call it courtship or foreplay...with
The One that is in no rush.

(I may be a bit diff from some...I have sat for 46 years now meditating
often 3-6 hours a session...!!...lol...things happen inside...haha
you're shown things!!
I compare it to help people understand...like when
an NDEr comes back having 'seen' things...helps people not think I'm so weird.)
Quote:
.. Even when I didn't remember, I knew at a deep level that my memories had been stripped away.
I 'felt' that I was so tired of this. That I had to struggle to remember...........again.
All with a touch of consciousness but mostly subconsciousness.
Because of this forum, I ordered the book by Sanaya Roman "Soul Love"...and wow...it says at the beginning it will
teach us how to connect to so much...to unconscious things, like our soul that knows everything about us, all our lives...
I am excited to read more.
So far it is very inspiring and rings true....

Old 12-02-2019, 02:20 PM
Pathfinder

Has anyone encountered anything like the space of desires