Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-01-2013, 09:01 PM
Pegasus

'Blockages' in past life/ lives

I am currently attending a Spiritual Development group every week and I feel I have got so far and I am at a bit of a standstill.... A lady I know through work is extremely psychic and says I have a lot more development to come but she feels there is a blockage somewhere. Then a while later I had a Life Purpose Reading and was told I have great things to come, but there were blockages in some of my past lives.....?

Any ideas or suggestions as to how I can sort this out please? I am thinking regression, but how does the person doing the regression know which life is blocked? Would they have to go thru each life? There could be loads?!

....confused.com....

Thank yoooo x
Old 07-01-2013, 09:28 PM
Quagmire

If it blocks you in this life the blockage should be possible to find/access through this life as well as a past life. I have found past life blockages manifested as blockages in my physical body that I released through massage while also working on cleaning up in my light/energy body and chakras.
Old 13-01-2013, 03:29 PM
Master

To be honest, I'm not quite clear on the message. If there is a blockage, it would manifest itself in this life, to unblock a past life seems illogical in many degrees unless there is an area where you need to repent of something perhaps?

For example, I killed someone in a former life, I'm sure that presented a limit in my potential but having dealt with it in this life, I'm free. But, all lives carry many errors and "things" and we are shown which ones to deal with when the time is right.

I would ask the universe to show you where to start? Ask your angels and guides to direct you. And also what I have found invaluable is a "healer" and now I have found the most excellent of reiki healers to work with as well, who can help on the energetic flow.

For what it's worth, don't worry too much about finding out the detail of the "blockage(s)". If you are meant to know, you will discover the truth. If you are not, you won't. It is not important. Focus on the release.
Old 13-01-2013, 03:47 PM
Very good answers so far.
I was going to add you might really love to read 'Many Lives,
Many Masters' by Brain Weiss, MD.
Hypnosis, thus some memories that are brought up
Seem to heal a lot...shockingly; phobias is where he started with...those are big blocks!

But, when in doubt, the answers are always within...even if an angel or guide has
To drop a brick on your head to realize it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-01-2013, 04:00 PM
Master

Miss H I have to say you make me laugh - angels dropping bricks on our heads!! I've got an excellent visual going on!
Old 13-01-2013, 06:03 PM
iolite

A few things that I have learned about:

Cutting cords.. I have a tutorial here in healing forum.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7568&highlight=cord+cutting+tutor ial

Find someone who does soul retrieval. Alyssa Mary Rose will do this for you. Her contact info is on her abundance of light link in the previous link.

Finally, working with the lords of karma to heal and resolve all karmic contracts. There are several ways to do this, but I learned from Diane Stein's Essential Energy Balancing. She is the author of Essential Reiki. You can get both books from Amazon.
Old 13-01-2013, 06:50 PM
Master

We all have blockages.. some we are not actually aware of.. I think sometimes the easy way out is to ask a reader when we are supposed to figure it out ourselves. Readers help to guide us and advise us but not to tell us.

I had a blockage and realised it but did not know what to do or why.. a reader explained and why and helped release it. Until you experience and understand the reason for the block, it will not be removed.

There are no shortcuts.. the blockages that affect you the most with be evident, either in relationships or how you react to things.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:10 PM
Pegasus

Thank you for your replies. I am going to meditate on this and try to get an answer from within - failing that I have been given someone's phone number who may be able to help me :) I am also hopping to be given Healing tomorrow evening

Thanks
Old 04-02-2013, 10:51 PM
darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus
I am currently attending a Spiritual Development group every week and I feel I have got so far and I am at a bit of a standstill.... A lady I know through work is extremely psychic and says I have a lot more development to come but she feels there is a blockage somewhere. Then a while later I had a Life Purpose Reading and was told I have great things to come, but there were blockages in some of my past lives.....?

Any ideas or suggestions as to how I can sort this out please? I am thinking regression, but how does the person doing the regression know which life is blocked? Would they have to go thru each life? There could be loads?!

....confused.com....

Thank yoooo x
Hey Pegasus,

It may help to learn about how past lives/karma works. I have found this site to be especially helpful in learning what kinds of blocks there are and how to see them, and work through them. Heres the link, it also has a pdf ebook download on the page..
http://www.healpastlives.com/future/rule/indxrule.htm

It might also help more to have past life regression done with a good regressionist to identify the block first. Then you can work on healing it.

Good luck.
Old 13-02-2013, 09:17 PM
Guide
If you do get a pastlife regression, the regressionist will give the suggestion that you recall a past life that is currently responsible for any blockages in your present life. If you are regressed successfully, that life will be clear. Best wishes!