Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 17-08-2011, 09:12 AM
Hez0405

'Stuart'

People talking about Stuart.
My friend who's coming up is called Stuart.
The guy Im seeing, his middle name is Stuart.
Meeting customers in work with Stuart on their uniform.
Mistaking signs for Stuart.

ITS EVERYWHERE.
I have no idea why :(

Everytime someone mentions that name Im like ahhhhhh.

Why would there be a repeat of a name? I know it happens with numbers.

Any explanations would be welcome.

Namaste

Your ever curious Hez

x
Old 17-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Master
Maybe it's the other spelling "stewart or steward" ~ steward(s) of the earth, that sort of thing?

Old 19-08-2011, 03:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Maybe it's the other spelling "stewart or steward" ~ steward(s) of the earth, that sort of thing?

then again, maybe its not ?

hi Hez,

I am wondering if you have been wanting to connect with/ or find the name of one of your Spirit Guides ? Perhaps if you have been asking for a sign, or his name, this could be it, the repetition of the name Stuart ?

Like when you ask for other signs, or just happen to receive signs/ messages in numbers, songs, feathers, etc. The repetition of a name could also be a sign. Or maybe this Stuart is someone you are going to meet in your life ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 20-08-2011, 10:02 AM
Hez0405

Mmmm, could be.
I have been asking a lot of my spirit guides lately, just general guidance and for them to be there for me etc.

:) Its all good. Its just confusing and a bit interesting
Old 31-08-2011, 10:23 PM
Tuatha

Hi there ,
Maybe try recording the incidences in a journal so see if the events are connected timewise or datewise too. Take note of idea's or thoughts or even dreams about the theme. A similar thing happened with me with the name Rowan years ago , the main character in the book I was reading name was Rowan , Doctors names , hospital ward name , trees outside both my nan's houses and many more unusual mentions ,so many that it was impossible to ignore. I now have a 6 yr old daughter named Rowan and realised it was her making her presence more solid ,almost like she was manifesting energetically before her actual birth .
Old 02-09-2011, 10:24 AM
Hez0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuatha
Hi there ,
Maybe try recording the incidences in a journal so see if the events are connected timewise or datewise too. Take note of idea's or thoughts or even dreams about the theme. A similar thing happened with me with the name Rowan years ago , the main character in the book I was reading name was Rowan , Doctors names , hospital ward name , trees outside both my nan's houses and many more unusual mentions ,so many that it was impossible to ignore. I now have a 6 yr old daughter named Rowan and realised it was her making her presence more solid ,almost like she was manifesting energetically before her actual birth .

Wow what a wonderful story!
The name has faded out of plane sight now but I will deffo keep an eye out for more signs :)

xo
Old 02-09-2011, 01:17 PM
Master
yes, nice story, Tuatha, thank you for sharing.