Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 11-01-2018, 11:48 PM
Knower

Why do I keep seeing my birthday everywhere?

It's not in digits, it's the actual words. I was born on January 22nd and my grandpa was born on that day too. (Strange because he lives in a different state and we have no close connection) (I haven't seen him in years)

I will be on the internet and see something posted on January 22nd and it will say "January 22 " ( with a year of course) This has happened multiple times. I went to the store today and I overheard two women talking. One was saying something like: "is that for him?" "When's his birthday?" Then the other lady proceeded to say "it's on the 22nd" (She was talking about this month)

I have been asking the universe if I'm going to be okay or if I'm safe. I'm wondering if this is some sort of confirmation?
What could it mean? Has anyone else had this happen to them? What experience do you have with something like this?
Old 13-01-2018, 08:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEmbers
I have been asking the universe if I'm going to be okay or if I'm safe. I'm wondering if this is some sort of confirmation?
What could it mean? Has anyone else had this happen to them? What experience do you have with something like this?

Isn't it interesting how possible anticipation of one's upcoming birthday can suddenly turn into a suspenseful or fearful type of thinking?

If the Universe mirrors back our thoughts and emotions, which many of us believe it does, then thinking about your birthday on Jan 22nd, is causing you to notice Jan 22 everywhere. (Confirmation that the Universe is always listening)
What interesting is that you then take confirmation of your inner thoughts being shown back to you by the Universe and perceive a potential threat out of it.

The Law of Attraction is a Dangerous thing to not know.
Careful what you think, you are a powerful Creator.
Old 14-01-2018, 05:22 PM
Knower

I keep forgetting that and the universe shows me it every time! It comes in the simplest ways. I can think of something so small and it shows up. Sometimes it becomes a tangible item. Last time I scraped my knee 1 day after my sister got injured on the same knee! It's incredible, but scary at the same time. I guess that's what I'm scared of and I need to understand better that my thoughts are always creating my reality. Thank you for your great explanation. The universe is in fact, always listening!
Old 14-01-2018, 05:25 PM
Master
sum tims i sea
my
bday
sym tims on my watchh i sea 15.11 eht 15 sec or 11 sec
sum tims iv sean on lotot nubrs 15.11
but iv notw on won lotto so no gud askin me for lotto nubrss
thng sum 1s put a spelll on me
but yep i sea nubrss all tim
sum tims tvc chnge chalsne by it slf sertn tims lk
or
ot
or
or
but yep i get bday nubrs i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 15-01-2018, 03:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEmbers
I keep forgetting that and the universe shows me it every time! It comes in the simplest ways. I can think of something so small and it shows up. Sometimes it becomes a tangible item. Last time I scraped my knee 1 day after my sister got injured on the same knee! It's incredible, but scary at the same time. I guess that's what I'm scared of and I need to understand better that my thoughts are always creating my reality. Thank you for your great explanation. The universe is in fact, always listening!

Get excited!
Be Joyful and Happy and think about other wonderful birthdays. Use your superpower to make this a Top Rate Birthday!