Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 24-12-2017, 06:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Truthfully I envy those people that believe what you see is what you get. No 2nd guessing, trying to convince yourself that it’s all mental when it’s not, and fearing if this can happen then this surely can happen. Any and everything can be explained = A simple life.
Old 24-12-2017, 06:46 AM
Experiencer
For me, paranormal is normal. I would even miss it if it wasn't there.

The difference from normal is that you can sense it, it overhelms you and it feels more true that avarage feelings.

Others don't understand it and find it weird, becouse they don't experience it at least not that often that they would be aware of it.

When it becomes too strong, you can't deny it. But if you would ask me, what is the difference between normal and paranormal, and what is it all about, i still can't give meaningful answer.
Old 25-12-2017, 04:59 PM
Master
Para- (prefix): A prefix with many meanings, including: alongside of, beside, near, resembling, beyond, apart from, and abnormal.

I put the above definition of the 'para' prefix meaning here to just point out that in the context of explaining paranormal it would seem the later part of the definition (beyond, apart from and abnormal) apply to what is normal. In my opinion, from my personal experiences, paranormal is not para at all, but actually is quite normal. Just like having a 6th sense or intuition is normal. If one just opens his/her awareness to what exists, then its existence is no longer questionable.
Old 25-12-2017, 05:17 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

they feel challenged in there limited perception of reality
in a way they tell your story is true with there reaction
why else such strong reactions ? :-)
if you would have said you saw a real life Donald duck walking down the street
and now understood comic characters are real a far more lenient reaction is to be expected

and than there are also those that say such things cos they are energy stealers and are actually doing that
t bring the other down and steal energy is bringing down
Old 27-12-2017, 06:43 AM
Master
Because they have never had the experiences themselves or cannot empathise with the experiences because they never had one.
Old 24-01-2018, 07:30 PM
Knower
I'm 41 and still haven't told my parents. I think my mom would be extremely uncomfortable and my dad would say its **. My husband (and kids)support me 100% and love to hear my stories. When he sees a spaced out look on my face he waits then asks what happened.

I think the nonbelievers just never had experiences themselves or they're too scared to even think about it. I had one friend in high school that would close her ears and walk away if anyone even mentioned a ghost because her mom said it was "evil talk."
Old 29-03-2018, 09:27 AM
Guide

I try to be careful and get a feel for individuals in how far I want to explore the terrain with them, but sometimes I can be fooled. I think the reason I still care to share it is because I am still seeking acceptance from within.

Anywho,

The last person I shared some info with happened to be a TCM - I would have thought they would be more open to other idea's, but I was wrong. They practice out of a spiritual center, in which the lady at the front desk even does space/house clearings. They also offer a service to finding your soul path. Selling crystals, and yoga sessions. Also the house alone, blew me away, is built on a vortex of Love - I cannot remember in how she said it. All things I've had a great connection with. The TCM even spoke on the higher self, and connecting with my Angels, but at the same time, asked if I was seeing anyone when I brought up the shadows that were plauging (sp?) me for awhile.

Because with the health that I have, it is common that people with BPD see shadows, and that is a cause - what the Doctors believe - to be part of a deeper shock to the system - to be mentally unwell. Interestingly enough, those with BPD are also SUPER Sensitive - so there is no doubt in my mind that they're not just emotionally but spiritually very sensitive to their environments.

Be careful, not everyone is attuned to their sensitivities. I would always proceed with caution, and ask yourself, if you already know your own truth, why is it important to share - whether or not others believe or are open to it.
Old 01-04-2018, 11:58 AM
Guide

"Why don't people believe those who have paranormal experiences?"

Ego is skeptical , Ego is jealous , Ego is Ignorant , Ego ONLY understands what it has experienced even if all it has experienced is untrue ~

How can they understand!!??

They LACK the experience and attach there Consciousness to their own and collective ego ~

One can only Understand to the degree they have that Awareness within ~

Be Silent around Ignorance (ego) of what account is it? It has but illusions(beliefs/concepts) to draw upon~
Old 05-05-2018, 01:00 AM
Master
Quote:
01-04-2018, 04:58 AM
Golden Eagle
Guide

"Why don't people believe those who have paranormal experiences?"

Ego is skeptical , Ego is jealous , Ego is Ignorant , Ego ONLY understands what it has experienced even if all it has experienced is untrue ~

How can they understand!!??

They LACK the experience and attach there Consciousness to their own and collective ego ~

One can only Understand to the degree they have that Awareness within ~

Be Silent around Ignorance (ego) of what account is it? It has but illusions(beliefs/concepts) to draw upon~
I agree with all you Typed.
Old 05-05-2018, 02:00 AM
Ascender
People don't believe those stories because

1. Some people don't believe in ghosts.

2. Often times the stories are just that stories

3. Usually, there's a rational explanation for what has happened.