Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 16-01-2018, 12:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Both my husband and myself have been seeing 11:11 for a very long time. My mother (a very beautiful soul she was) was born on 11/11/43, but she sadly passed away. The story is in short, my husband and I were in a relationship when I was 18 and he was 20, for about a year and then we sadly broke up and parted ways. We then met up again 7 years later and began a new relationship. We also had a child each, I have a daughter, Tayla and she was born in 1996. He also has a son, Tayler and was also born in 1996. My mother was wrapped that we had got back together, (she had a real soft spot for him) she saw something in him and knew he would be good for me and woud look after me. She was a very spiritual woman. She passed away about a year after we got back together. About a month or so after her passing, my husband and I started seeing 11:11 and we see it often. I absolutely believe that my husband and I are twin flames and know that 11:11 has something to do with twin flames, but in my heart I also feel that it is a sign from my dear mum, to just say hi and I'm here. We see it when we really need her. My husband and I have now been together for 15 years and still going strong. In my opinion, we all look for meanings for everything that there is no answer for. 11:11 could mean different things to different indivduals, go with your gut/listen to your instincts and the meaning will come to you.
Old 05-04-2018, 06:31 PM
mindanalyzer

Like I have written before, I have experience these hour synchronicities a lot throughout more than 12 years; 11:11, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 and 5:55; My response is to thank God the father for his creation, redemption and blessings and pray a Lord's prayer with also a special thank to the angels that surround me

However, something has changed. A while ago, the sightings started happening a minute before the time (11:10, 1:10, 2:21, etc). I would find this fitting so I would have time to pray for 1 minute until I would reach the "same digit" time mark

Lately it has started happening 2 minutes before the time (11:09, 2:20, etc). I am basically doing the same although praying for 2 minutes is kind of long

Could it be that I am getting farther away from my path? Should I interpret this as something negative or what is your insight?

thanks
Old 05-04-2018, 11:05 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by little-flower
This might sound like a bit of a stupid question , we all know what 11 11 means but I have had a massive increase in 11 11s for the past two months, seeing it numerous times daily. Its never been this frequent for me. These past few days it has gone up, and I have been seeing 11 11 11 11 in really random places.

I have met my twin flame, although we don't really know each other and have not developed a relationship. Been going through some major internal changes lately and my guides seem to suggest that my TF has been too. I am the awakened twin but also the runner.

So I was just wondering if seeing quadruple 11 might have some super next level meaning?

I too get many 11's coming at me daily. From what I have researched for this spiritual phenomenon (and there were many explanations listed), but the ones that most resonated with me was that you are entering a time where you are currently transitioning into a higher dimension spiritually, as well as having access to more energy coming in and becoming accessible to you from the higher realms. During this time the one thing I DO know is you need to be very mindful of the thoughts you have or put out there to the universe. You are in fact being heard but that can be by ALL BEINGS, and may not be only to the the angels, and beings of light and love. You also have the ability to have your thoughts instantly manifest during this time (with lightning speed) which is also why you need to keep your thoughts on track of good things you wish to manifest into your life rather than negative thoughts which can create karma or manifest thngs you do not wish to have occur. You are welcome to read my post on my experience with seeing 11 11, I have been able to manifest quite few things and I am very conscious of were my thoughts are and to retrack my thinking if any negative comes in because it will at times, and because of exposure to our daily routines and exposure to negative people in this world each day.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=120846
Old 09-04-2018, 06:17 PM
mindanalyzer

I recently met a girl in her early 20s (much younger than me ... uppsss); We hit it off, had an affair and are now getting to know each other. In several instances I have experienced 1:11 sightings with things related to her (thinking of her, getting a call or text from her at that exact time, and other things like that)

What could this mean?

PS: I have experienced these time synchronicities for more than 10 years, and this is the first time that they are related to a person.

To tell you a little bit about myself: I am going through a [amiable] divorce nowadays and I have gone through MANY relationships in my life. If you look at it from a traditional point of view, this area of my life has been a big failure, because I have not found an acceptable satisfaction with anyone and I have been unwilling to make certain compromises. Let me add that I don't have kids because I have not "felt it" with anyone; I always thought that having kids would be great but I guess I kept waiting for the right person and the right moment and years have flown by. I am kind of happy with myself and in the last few years I have started looking at it as FATE trying to be content with my life whatever way it comes. My sister has a 16 yo boy who is special (autism) and a sweet kid. She decided to name him with my name; at the time I asked her the reason and she said that she did it out of admiration for me. This made me feel flattered but at the same time I saw this as an omen that I will not have kids of my own

I've gotten to a point when I feel safe only with myself and my dog and I love my solitude. At the same time I am quite passional so this creates a lot of conflicts within myself. These days I meet a lot of women my age that show interest in me but I am simply not interested; I dont even take advantage of them, I have decided to avoid them altogether to limit mutual damages. DREAM PARALLEL: I see myself in my dreams as a lonely warrior angel (huge feathery black wings); In a couple of occasions I have found group of angels and they always reject me as if I am an outcast and then point their weapons at me aggressively; I know in my heart that I can easily take them but I have always decided to back down, walk away and let them be. Anyway, I wonder why I dream this

I am very thankful of God and his angels for all the blessings
Old 11-04-2018, 03:17 AM
Guide

Hi,

Elevens come to me, ever since I started asking for my angels to show me they are here, loving, and guiding me. Elevens, and Twelves, in all forms. Even when I forget about it, than they reappear when I am having issue's, usually in extremes, or ways of thinking negatively.

I don't really see it as others do, manifesting, I know I am always doing this, but when the 1111 11 111, come in, it is a reminder of balance. Twelves a reminder to think positive.

Maybe it is balance for you...
Old 11-04-2018, 03:18 AM
Guide

Hi,

Elevens come to me, ever since I started asking for my angels to show me they are here, loving, and guiding me. Elevens, and Twelves, in all forms. Even when I forget about it, than they reappear when I am having issue's, usually in extremes, or ways of thinking negatively.

I don't really see it as others do, manifesting, I know I am always doing this, but when the 1111 11 111, come in, it is a reminder of balance. Twelves a reminder to think positive.

Maybe it is balance for you...
Old 20-08-2018, 03:15 AM
Pathfinder

Two shallow minded people in one post. It just doesn’t get better than this! Don’t let anyone that has no beliefs influence you, there’s never a thing called coincidences. This should be a fact. Always go with your feelings or talk to people that understands. I don’t know WHY these people register on this forum in the first place. And they purposely go to the signs and synchronicities section...Like seriously I’m tired of wasting my time to read their replies. Might need to remember the username so I can just skip to the next reply. That’s exactly like someone coming to a church and then tell people they don’t believe in God...
what...?
Old 20-08-2018, 11:54 PM
Ankhesenamun

John Smith1013 - I know what you mean. Some of these people come on here on purpose just to upset us. They get something out of hurting us. Or maybe they just don't know any better - but as you rightly say, then why come on a spiritual forum and the Signs and Synchronicities section in particular.

You are very right - there are no coincidences. Apart from that - if it was all a "coincidence" then it would stop - the fact that is carries on (in this case seeing numbers) proves that this is not a coincidence.

Good example, with the people going to church and saying they don't believe in God - many years ago I used to go to the synagogue (part of my family were Jewish) and would you believe it - there were a number of people there that stated they do not believe in God! They were men who said they only go there to find women! I'd say... try a dating site... The lack of common sense in some people never ceases to amaze me.