Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 17-11-2015, 07:39 PM
Suspended

what is an AUM experience and what is a holographic experiment?

My best theory on other people existing is that everything is happening side by side one another, i guess a parallel universe, but every person is their own parallel universe and we simply share that universe that we are in with all the other life forms. But the twisty aspect is that you and me can be in different universes tomorrow if either of us change our perspective on life. if i think dolphins are making a comeback then i shift into that universe and you stay in your universe, and the even more unreal aspect is that you will still exist in my universe but its the version of you that believes in the same thing i believe in.

It is like everyone’s consciousness takes every single possible path so that every second you're literally splitting yourself into infinite other 'yous" that all live out the things that your not doing.

i guess people like you and me are missing something because for some reason spiritual people seem all happy and blissful, or perhaps they just preach how lovely it is because they are in denial of the cold hard truth that they see. even tho my theory says people are real, its kinda like you are your best friend rather than other people, because your perception and belief of other people creates them, so how is there anything to hate or love other than yourself.
Old 17-11-2015, 08:28 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin
why should I believe that anyone else exists?

You don't have to but the fact is that I exist, I know that much.

It could be that you don't exist but are just a projection I put out to poke at my desire to know if anyone else exists.
Old 17-11-2015, 10:43 PM
Suspended

let me toss it to that we're like fruits ol veggers capri. lets swim in the idea that we are all close to born equals, see what suerte big yow luck manifes this broughts. we all walk and talk so lets give ourselves applause for being in the likeness of upsee daysee winged-ans strongs let'r hayven. we're gonna rub our a strongs ons only but we still love the fool and the crooked by happy towning, is way to be, that a acts straights, a-right -

| | | | | | | | | | |
+ + + + + + + +
-- -- -- -- -- -- --
-- -- -- -- -- -- --

:

Last edited by yeshee camar : 18-11-2015 at 12:50 AM.
Old 17-11-2015, 11:40 PM
Master

Quote:
I agree with you, though experimentation when I take on a view that manifestations are not limited by other people then the results are much more dramatic. I would say that this would suggest that other people do not exist. When I take on a view that favors the existence of other people the rules of manifest seem to be much less fluid. What has me stumped though is the notion that perhaps the basic consistencies of this reality in which I gain knowledge from, such as the law of energy conservation or chaos math and fractals, perhaps these underlying keys are only a product of the consciousness of this existence and not a universal truth of the nature of God.
I suspect that people do exist I think that my understanding of manifestation and possibilities is what is limited and this is what is giving my experiments its results.
Do you also doubt the inanimate matter around you?
And how about animals and trees?

Just curious.
Old 18-11-2015, 03:22 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
Do you also doubt the inanimate matter around you?
And how about animals and trees?

Just curious.

Hi, just want to clear something up, when I started this thread the question I posted was "why should I believe that anyone else exists?", when I asked that question I wasn't saying that I don't believe that other people exist, I was asking if anyone could prove to me that other people exist.

To answer your question I believe that everything I see, including other people, exists. What I do not believe is that belief is a good enough answer to any question. Various experiences in my life has lead to me questioning the existance of other people even though I believe that they exist.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 18-11-2015, 04:12 AM
Nettles

Quote:
My technique is don’t believe anything. If you believe in something, you are automatically precluded from believing its opposite.”
– Terence McKenna
Interesting to ponder. How do you define proof? If I had your phone number and called you would that prove that I exist more or less than if I was standing close enough to you that I could speak to you and you could hear me?
If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound? What if a person was deaf, no tree would make a sound, would trees not exist to them? What about someone who is blind...they would hear it but not see it, what does that mean? LoL
Old 18-11-2015, 05:22 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Hi, just want to clear something up, when I started this thread the question I posted was "why should I believe that anyone else exists?", when I asked that question I wasn't saying that I don't believe that other people exist, I was asking if anyone could prove to me that other people exist.

To answer your question I believe that everything I see, including other people, exists. What I do not believe is that belief is a good enough answer to any question. Various experiences in my life has lead to me questioning the existance of other people even though I believe that they exist.

Here's and experiment you can try that may shed some like on the existence of others. Go to Time Square in NYC at 3 pm on any Friday, put on a blindfold and just start walking around. It shouldn't take more than a few seconds to complete the experiment/test
Old 18-11-2015, 05:27 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
what is an AUM experience and what is a holographic experiment?

AUM. The book The Holy Science explains in detail exactly how to reach a state of AUM. What it is, is I think a state of freer energy and returning to more of who we really are. Imagine feeling every atom in your body, literally, vibrating; you start feeling like you’re made of air; your emotional state returns to its natural state (before birth before leaving God) of joy, you experience extreme states of euphoria and bliss. It's impossible to get sore. It was awesome living in it and without it you realize how intense it really was even though it seemed so normal at the time-comes on slow. Anyways during a period of this state people started to shift their focuses based off what seemed where my thoughts, which is one reason for me wanting to better understand people.

Holographic experience is: there's a theory out there about a holographic universe, one that we have complete control over; I studied the theory and then conducted an experiment that worked, events, possibilities, peoples actions, and the manifestation of money all followed my thoughts within half a second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
My best theory on other people existing is that everything is happening side by side one another, I guess a parallel universe, but every person is their own parallel universe and we simply share that universe that we are in with all the other life forms. But the twisty aspect is that you and me can be in different universes tomorrow if either of us change our perspective on life. if i think dolphins are making a comeback then i shift into that universe and you stay in your universe, and the even more unreal aspect is that you will still exist in my universe but its the version of you that believes in the same thing i believe in.

It is like everyone’s consciousness takes every single possible path so that every second you're literally splitting yourself into infinite other 'yous" that all live out the things that your not doing.

Ya I know what you mean, for the longest time this was the only theory that I could conceive of that could make sense of it all if other people existed. It still doesn't sit right with me though, I think I believe in only one universe and in people and I know how crazy synchronicity can get so I don't know how it well work but I'm beginning to think that it is my ideas of what people are and what the universe is that is causing the trouble. Right now the theory that I'm working on is that people are essence or a makeup of frequencies in a sea of energy, perhaps synchronicity simply happens when our energetic makeup overpowers another’s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'adamm[
i guess people like you and me are missing something because for some reason spiritual people seem all happy and blissful, or perhaps they just preach how lovely it is because they are in denial of the cold hard truth that they see.

I don't know, I never understood how people could go to church and sing and be happy and come home and act different. For me, growing up, I believed in God and went to church but it wasn't about the praise and rejoicing for me it was about truth, which I later believed that I had found. I think God loves everyone but I think he loved me (no more than anyone else) for being so honest with myself, it's who I am; they told me not to question God, to have faith; I found a way to test my faith to test God and he responded. Bliss comes to people like us as well; we just have to get lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'adamm[
even tho my theory says people are real, its kinda like you are your best friend rather than other people, because your perception and belief of other people creates them, so how is there anything to hate or love other than yourself.

Ya that was a part of believing this theory at one time that I didn't like either.

Here's another piece of the puzzle to compound the complexity, I'm just going to quote something I wrote a while ago instead of trying to format it to fit our conversation: "Who do you think you are. This thing that people refer to as the ego, our personal identification; I have felt very much myself so many times in my life. I have been so many different ways, I see myself in so many different people, I think so many different things. I find great difficulty in defining who I am or even what I think. When people ask me questions I am slow to respond because my response comes to me in mind of so many different levels relating to their question, and even if I do respond, my response is not accurate unto my thoughts from all points of my perception. So back to it - I am not what I do because that does not necessarily relate to my desires, I am not my opinions because these are subject to change and over the course of human life our opinions often change to the point of contradiction. I believe in reincarnation with in the workings of Maya, outside of Maya life is utterly eternal and at such a point we are much closer to God realization than we currently are and as such who we think we are at such a point in time is inconceivable as to now. In reincarnation we have perceptibly already been born unto numerous different realities; the infinite variations of who we are and who we have been give way to the notion that we have no idea who we truly are in an eternal sense. My solution to the idea of self is we are a point of perception with in the infinite pixilation of God.”
The point of the above paragraph is to say that even in trying to define who we are is difficult.
Also in some of my other work I have continued to try to find the self and define the nature of the universe or the nature of God. The harder I look for something to define the self as unique or independent the less there is. Lol it was the same thing for scientists as well the more they looked for the underlying structure of matter the more they found but no answers yet.
I came across the solution to a thought I was trying to solve and the answer surprisingly suggested that an aspect of the nature of the universe or nature of God may function in the way of the human brain from the stand point of neurophysiologist.
So to sum up the complexity: multiverses, each person their own universe, all universes flow in and out of each other, we all exist in all possibilities in all universes that we exist all at the same time and time continues, the fluidity of other people in our universe subjects that we are only talking to ourselves, and I said that I can’t find a single thing yet (other than the fact that we feel ourselves right now, but that could be an illusion) that would subject that we are what we think we are, and I said that I found something that could subject that at least an aspect of God could function in the way of the human brain from the stand point of neurophysiology which is to say autonomous (without actual being, only cause and effect)-there’s a possibility that all this could be a product of nature, everything even the sense of self.

So what has been your experience, why have you struggled with believing in other people, and how is your theory working out for you and have you tested it?
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 18-11-2015, 05:45 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokon
Here's and experiment you can try that may shed some like on the existence of others. Go to Time Square in NYC at 3 pm on any Friday, put on a blindfold and just start walking around. It shouldn't take more than a few seconds to complete the experiment/test

LOL-I like your experiment. Ya this threat is a bit absurd but it's been fun. Have you ever seen inception-at one point in the movie there is only two real people in the dream and yet there are hundreds of other people walking around that are just as physical as everyone else, one of the real people in the dream asked the other real person in the dream, the dreamer, who the other people are, the dreamer responds my subconscious, so you see your experiment would not prove anything.
[b]
Old 18-11-2015, 11:56 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustin
So what has been your experience, why have you struggled with believing in other people, and how is your theory working out for you and have you tested it?

i started focusing on everything around me, becoming "more aware" of everything. So anyways within a few months of this i was getting super scared and when my "overall vibration" was that of fear and panic, my exterior physical reality was matching my internal one, So i saw a news cast say that 48/50 states were infected with a deadly disease and only 9 vaccines are left at your local CVS. when i asked my gramma what she was watching she said "thats all i get with my bunny ears". earlier that day my friend put on some music that started singing about me while i was over his house. lots of super scary insane things happened to me that day. the only thing similar that i have read about is an acid trip, but ive never done that stuff so im pretty sure thats not the case, or perhaps i had an all natural acid trip.

if it wasnt for that tv commercial and a few of the youtube commercials i saw then i could easily pass off those experiences as me just simply seeing deeper into "human consciousness" as if i was picking up on the thoughts that were going on around me, rather than just my own.

i have had alot of "reflective" experiences that arnt so scary that wouldnt make me question me being alone.

i cant really test my theory because of the huge sadness of believing that i am the only real being, and even if other people are real, they are still just reflections of yourself, so if you want to fix something, it is your belief that things are broken that make them so and in theory the reality where everything is perfect is just as real as this one so whats the point of anything except your own personal enjoyment. you can only take care of yourself.

So my plans are to win the lottery, have some fun with the final days of my life, and then live through a zombie apocalypse, or perhaps a semi advanced alien invasion, because i want to go out with a bang.

ill let ya know how it all pans out, unless your trying to eat eat my brains.