Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 11-09-2015, 10:38 PM
Pathfinder

what does channeling feel like?

Hi,
I would like to ask what you feel when being channeled?
I feel hollow in the head, like if I was hypnotized, like in another dimension.
Old 14-09-2015, 01:36 PM
Master
Hello,

I tend to feel the emotion of appreciation from a loved one.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-09-2015, 01:52 PM
I feel like I could go into a back room and take a nap...because
someone else is talking thru me...hahaha.
I'm just watching from 'some place' inside me!
It's so funny to see my friends suddenly sit up straight and
their eyes get wide, jaws slack because they know, whoa, this is
not Miss Hepburn anymore.

So, it feels fun and great....and divine.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-10-2015, 02:08 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasc345
Hi,
I would like to ask what you feel when being channeled?
I feel hollow in the head, like if I was hypnotized, like in another dimension.

Some are trance channels. I am a conscious channel. What does it feel like?

Imagine going to sleep but stopping at the "almost there" point. Now your body feels far away. You try to move a hand and it doesn't obey right away. It's like you're disconnected. Well it more than feels that way. We really are disconnected. What is happening is that our entire energy field separates like it does when we sleep but at the critical point it stops. Now it is still there but on the side so to speak. You have stepped aside to allow your guide, or other souls, to move in and sync with your body. They speak. Now you're channeling.

The conscious channel is the safest method in my view because you never lose control. You can break the connection any time you want.

A strange result of this activity is that because the brain is operating on in a mode for which it is not used to prolonged channeling can result in oxygen deprivation resulting in a hangover the next day. Yes this is the same as a hangover from drinking or a hangover a pilot gets when flying too high without compressed air to breathe. All these hangovers are nothing more than the brain being hurt by a lack of oxygen for too long. For this reason I suggest you channel for no more than about 45 minutes at a go.

Critics of channeling will always have lots to say about what I have written above. I say to them. Learn to channel and find out the truth for yourself.
Old 10-10-2015, 09:50 AM
Deactivated Account

I am a conscious channel. But I don't experience it as the previous poster mentions. I have never experienced anything but full waking consciousness. Yet other entities talk through me. This is becoming a more common way to channel. Trance channeling is becoming part of the past- it's a result of lack of spiritual development. The more conscious we are the more easily we can hold extra vibrations in our energy field. At the most I experience what feels like auric pressure as their energy settles inside me and expands. But that's only initially. I adjust quickly.

For me there's no difference between myself and the one who is being channeled. Unity consciousness... All is one. They are me, I am them. It is like we are different aspects of each other. I am still in the front seat. But they are in the front seat with me. We work together. I don't need to take a back seat... that's only the ego which needs to do that.

It's the experience of being 'two in one'. Maybe my energy is more adjusted to this type of interaction, being that I am merged to my twin flame in the physical.
Old 10-10-2015, 12:50 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
For me there's no difference between myself and the one who is being channeled.
Unity consciousness...
All is one.
They are me, I am them.
It's the experience of being 'two in one'.
YES! Well, said!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-10-2015, 03:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Oh, I just wanted to add, the DNA programmings are different these days than twenty years ago or so. The human body is more able to handle the advanced consciousness. So conscious channeling is what new channelers are being born with. Trance or semi-trance is the programming old channelers seem to have. This is what I've noticed anyway. I think upgrades are probably available but I wouldn't know how to go about that.

But my point is an older channeler could be very spiritually conscious, but just doesn't have the updated bio-tech to conscious channel, if you know what I mean.
Old 15-10-2015, 09:25 PM
tonynoriega

The one time I really felt like I channeled it felt like when Neo was downloading the martial arts programs in the move The Matrix. Except I was gifted with a singular message, and it was presented in the form of 4 symbols. It was also told to me that the message was for me, and me only. It saved my marriage. Seriously.
Old 01-11-2015, 07:44 PM
Knower
When I channel, I often experience a dramatic temperature shift, generally to cold. I also experience a profound weight and density. When speaking, the words can feel so cold they burn like fire in my solar plexus, swelling, consuming me.
Old 13-11-2015, 07:43 AM
Master
I feel like those times when you know the answer to a specific question and it's on the tip of your tongue, but you can't find it anywhere...then hours after that, you'll be doing something that takes your mind off it, when suddenly, that answer just seemingly tends to pop into your brain from your subconscious and leaves you wondering just how/why it decided to happen at that specific time.

I don't really go into a 'trance state' or anything, even though I do meditate regularly.

I'll be doing something, when totally, out of the blue, I feel like a bolt of lightning has just shot through my whole body leaving me quite rigid...then I'll have a thought(s) which I am not consciously thinking about or aware of at the time and it sounds like disembodied voices.

It really shakes me up every time and turns my whole world-view upside down.