Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 14-09-2015, 07:02 PM
Pathfinder

first line of the tao te ching , lau tz , 'the sage rules without speech or action'........ your planet needs you!!!
Old 14-09-2015, 11:32 PM
Pathfinder

skateboarding, when your on your board and moving at speed you ain't thinking, your feet know what there doing, when you think about what your doing you come off, when the board is in your hands and you think about what your going to do ,your programming your feet ,once your moving you trust your feet if you worry your feet don't know what they are doing you come off, reading a book don't teach you to skate , skating teaches your feet to skate , when your moving and not thinking this is called active meditation, I used to dance, i didn't think i trusted my feet every time the drummer touched his sticks to the drums my toes or heels touched the floor no mater how fast he played my feet mirrored his moves they tried to catch me out by adding bits but my feet knew what he was going to do,there is a 7 second time delay on the conscious decision making process so my feet already knew what was coming before the drummer knew, At half time a drummer handed me his sticks , i refused them , i pointed at my feet, " its my feet you need to give them to,me, i can't hold a rhythm" he gave me an odd look and i laughed, this apparently is called active meditation which is odd cos I never did any of this silly spiritual stuff!, irony is the only humour that dosen't involve laughing at someones misfortune or stupidity, I laugh at myself rather a lot , skateboarding is your meditation, sitting crosslegged and concentrating on lotus flowers is well boring and rather pointless when one can dance fast or fly thu the air at scarry speeds, i also have 7 cars on my drive the youngest is a 1972 scimitar, i also have a 63 mini cooper s "canute m8 this is the scariest car I ever drove,it does precisely what you tell it to do immediately!!" ( no thinking time!!) now is the happiest time of our life!
Old 15-09-2015, 09:22 PM
Knower
I can relate to what you're saying. I feel like a broadcaster as well, that others know what I am thinking by transmitting telepathically. I suggest not to think, speaking in your head makes it happen and gets you psychologically manipulated by negative people. I even have intrusive thoughts, but others can get offended and it does make a serious misunderstanding go worse.

It's a useful tool in the sense of communication that can be dangerously difficult to control until you learn how to.

"Being born for the first time and being a human is like waking up on your birthday and opening a birthday present that is a surprise."
Old 15-09-2015, 09:39 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Transmigration
I can relate to what you're saying. I feel like a broadcaster as well, that others know what I am thinking by transmitting telepathically. I suggest not to think, speaking in your head makes it happen and gets you psychologically manipulated by negative people. I even have intrusive thoughts, but others can get offended and it does make a serious misunderstanding go worse.

It's a useful tool in the sense of communication that can be dangerously difficult to control until you learn how to.

3 years of being aware of this, I've learned to understand that. Being around people makes me anxious half the time, the other half I try not to care enough to be anxious. It is a good way to communicate because I use it to communicate with my "closest" relative, my sister. And people do misinterpret sometimes too, and get offended. I feel that we just easily connect to people's mind. It's a gift but also feels like a curse.
Old 16-09-2015, 03:43 PM
Master
Shielding helps keep stuff out... but the most effective shielding it frequency shielding. When we perceive others thoughts, the ones that come most effortlessly into our consciousness are the ones that are on the same or near frequency as us. So moving your consciousness into higher ranges, more toward unconditional love in all things and to all beings by it's nature reduces the amount of thoughts you'll perceive because most people are still in lower vibrational realms of fear, judgment, strong Nationalistic feelings, duality, shame, guilt and so on. These are very low slow frequency waves and easy to block by simply doing the inner work to remove all aspects of ourselves out of those ranges.
We're sort of like antenna's, so to change the 'stations' we're receiving we need to re-align our antenna to revive different frequency's.
Be what you want to receive.

Also if you can learn to feel your own auric field you will feel thoughts/emotions come into your field before they come into your mind and then it's much easy to say recognize it as 'Not Yours' and push it out of your field before the egoic mind latches onto it and makes it a story about you somehow.
It gets easier to feel these things at higher frequency and ask "Is this mine?, nope, not mine. Okay, Return it to sender with love."

As far as broadcasting, it's awesome if you can be playful and loving with it, make peoples day better, be a Johnny Apple Seed of love and Good Will. Put good stuff out there, it will come back to you many fold. Don't approach these things from a fearful place or that will come back many fold also as you've discovered already. Avoid fear, experience and be only Love.

Be careful of your thoughts, monitor them. Broadcasting mixed with manifestation skills can be a nightmare if you aren't in control of your thoughts and emotions.
Old 16-09-2015, 04:13 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Shielding helps keep stuff out... but the most effective shielding it frequency shielding. When we perceive others thoughts, the ones that come most effortlessly into our consciousness are the ones that are on the same or near frequency as us. So moving your consciousness into higher ranges, more toward unconditional love in all things and to all beings by it's nature reduces the amount of thoughts you'll perceive because most people are still in lower vibrational realms of fear, judgment, strong Nationalistic feelings, duality, shame, guilt and so on. These are very low slow frequency waves and easy to block by simply doing the inner work to remove all aspects of ourselves out of those ranges.
We're sort of like antenna's, so to change the 'stations' we're receiving we need to re-align our antenna to revive different frequency's.

Also if you can learn to feel your own auric field you will feel thoughts/emotions come into your field before they come into your mind and then it's much easy to say recognize it as 'Not Yours' and push it out of your field before the egoic mind latches onto it and makes it a story about you somehow.
It gets easier to feel these things at higher frequency and ask "Is this mine?, nope, not mine. Okay, Return it to sender with love."

As far as broadcasting, it's awesome if you can be playful and loving with it, make peoples day better, be a Johnny Apple Seed of love and Good Will. Put good stuff out there, it will come back to you many fold. Don't approach these things from a fearful place or that will come back many fold also as you've discovered already. Avoid fear, experience and be only Love.

Be careful of your thoughts, monitor them. Broadcasting mixed with manifestation skills can be a nightmare if you aren't in control of your thoughts and emotions.

Thank you. :)
Old 16-09-2015, 07:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong

That was the advise I received about 50 years ago. When we are transparent to low vibrational energies that pass through us without effecting us.

We are unable to receive low frequency energies when our personal energy is elevated.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-09-2015, 08:56 PM
Master
Wish I was in a place to have understood it 50 years ago!
I learned it the hard way during awakening in a version of what we're currently calling the twin flame experience, which can also be called extreme energy cording or psychic vampirism. It was a lesson well learned though!
Good on you for getting it early in life, what a Blessing John!
Old 16-09-2015, 09:04 PM
Knower
Yeah, I understand that now. Before I lost it, I was always in a good mood, I felt regularly happy and uplifted. I always tried to make people laugh and felt comfortable around people but wasn't much of a talker. I was thinking about this today as I was walking.

I wasn't always this down. It's gonna take some practice.
Old 17-09-2015, 09:51 PM
elsousa

Quote:
Originally Posted by canute
pps telepathy is always both ways you hear them they hear you they don't realise it's you in their head's !! be carefull and behave!!

I agree very heartily with almost everything you've said canute. It's even inspired me to think differently about some things i was quite steadfast on. But I have to inform you that something is happening in Canada that you may not have experienced before. My telepathy is exclusively one-way. I simply broadcast but from others I only get physical signals that they have interpreted my thoughts. I have never heard anyone else's actual thoughts. ever.
You can appreciate how this must be driving me mad. I have no concrete proof that telepathy is occurring and yet every waking minute of my life with others i'm struck with evidence that people are hearing/seeing my thoughts. Is there anyone out there who can help???